What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Interesting.. Perhaps this circumvents that crap..
Code:
http://www.tsk.tr/8_tarihten_kesitler/8_6_kibris_baris_harekati_fotograflari/kibris.htm

• The Turkish force in afghanistan distributed humanitarian aid to 250 refugee families.

Kara Kuvvetleri 4'üncü Kolordu Komutanlığı tarafından, mülteci kamplarında yaşayan ihtiyaç sahiplerine yardım maksadıyla gönderilen elbiseler ile Kabil Bölge Komutanlığı (Afganistan) envanterinde bulunan insani yardım malzemelerinin bir kısmı, 09 Temmuz 2014 tarihinde, Kabil merkezde bulunan Gudam Hai Mili Bus, Blok Hai Havadaval ve Kala-e Marki mülteci kamplarında yaşayan toplam 250 aileye dağıtılmıştır.

1 (1).jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Those are army war school cadets. And that flags are Army war school amblems. Before calling silly about something or someone, first have some knowledge.

Those are army war school cadets. And that flags are Army war school amblems. Before calling silly about something or someone, first have some knowledge.

:D I apologize for not being as knowledgeable as you are, obviously. However, my original comment still stands. Those mini-flags are silly.

Why do you guys have so many guns for infantry?
They switched from the G3 to the hk 33 and now the MPT 76 will be the main infantry rifle. IDK why they swapped the g3 with the hk 33 i guess they thought that the 5.56 round was better than the 7.62 but now they are back to the 7.62.

1322556127001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom