What's new

Turkish Anti ISIS Operations | Updates & Discussions

Turkey tolerated this for too long thinking that they are immune to the destabilization to the point that terrorists could come and go from and to Turkey anytime they want to. I agree that it's not Turkey problem but for its own security, Turks could have secured their own borders and cleaned the country but instead, they tolerated militant groups for too long. As a consequence of this, activities of PKK grew. After the bomb blast and few more incidents, Turkey has realised that it is being dragged into the conflict but it's too late I am afraid. Tourists have to be extra careful when they visit Turkey. An attack is more than likely.

Turkey tolerated this for too long thinking that they are immune to the destabilization to the point that terrorists could come and go from and to Turkey anytime they want to. I agree that it's not Turkey problem but for its own security, Turks could have secured their own borders and cleaned the country but instead, they tolerated militant groups for too long. As a consequence of this, activities of PKK grew. After the bomb blast and few more incidents, Turkey has realised that it is being dragged into the conflict but it's too late I am afraid. Tourists have to be extra careful when they visit Turkey. An attack is more than likely.

You can speak like that cause they are not your Neighbours

You can speak like that cause they are not your Neighbours
It's a tough decision either way. If Turkey started taking actions earlier, it would have been seen as Turkey is taking sides to terrorists so they could have planned an attack so Turkey tried to tolerate it. But what actually happened was, influence of both sides grew in Turkey and some parts of Turkey are already dragged into the war. So in short, you sacrificed your long-term security for short-term reassurance. It's good that at least it's taking actions to secure country now.

you sacrificed your long-term security for short-term reassurance

It WAS policy of the AKP and former F.Gülen Terror Org. (Penssylvania )
in our State !

Prayers for Turkey. We want you to win this war and crush this terror group @Hakan

One of my friend is in turkey... According to him most of the ISIS men are former soldiers who were in the iraq army. During the reign of sadam most of the men in army were sunni, once shia took over most of the sunni soldiers were removed and shia's got importance. So without any option former iraqi sunni soldiers joined ISIS, which made ISIS one of the deadliest killing force.

Is this the reality which made ISIS deadly and hard to defeat?

Yes. I dont remember which journal I read it, ISIS strategists are actually former Iraqi army officers. Since there is an instituted sectarian hatred in Iraq, the Shia govt have marginalized Sunnis. This has forced Sunnis to side with ISIS, no matter how diabolical this org is.

This is a good article.

ISIS: How Disbanding the Iraqi Army Fueled the Extremist Group's Rise

I would demand censoring and no acces to the press. Thats war and not playground for propaganda.

I was horrified when I saw in HABERTÜRK and some other channels a FNSS IFV with malfunction which was towed away from a Turkish Military Truck, from the boarder !

New Type of IS bomb suiciders identified and arrested :

1107126_620x410.jpg

You may be right but my opinion is that since Kurds are greedy people they won't be satisfacted, forget about ISIS there are tons of good will shown to them yet they still support HDP/PKK to seperate their land. Because most of them ignorant and closed to bu educated, brainwashed. I saw recently an interview that Kurdish children think terrorists mean the protector of Kurds.

This scene is from Van province, a pre-election HDP meeting. Van is hit by a 7.2 earhtquake in 2011, we collected as nation 224 Million TL ( 82 million $ ) to help them, collected clothes, sent any kind of aid, toys, medical, tents, meals, water supply, heaters.. Hundreds of people went to Van as volunteer to help people. we built hundreds of new houses in 2 years now they are better then old. After all, this is what we have got;

176732_1441.gif

"7.2 couldn't take us down, who the hell is Turkish Republic"

Enough is enough, their fvcking bloody end is approaching..

And ISIS keep expanding.. lol

Next time i won't sent a cent....

Why thar Kurds issue is not solved politically and always choose to fight either from Turkey side or Kurds side...?!!

Why thar Kurds issue is not solved politically and always choose to fight either from Turkey side or Kurds side...?!!

It is the pkk starting eveytime. There is absolutely no reason to use violence when kurds have every right they want and can freely go into politics. They are just as stupid and crazy as all those isis, wahabi & MB bastards.

It is the pkk starting eveytime. There is absolutely no reason to use violence when kurds have every right they want and can freely go into politics. They are just as stupid and crazy as all those isis, wahabi & MB bastards.

Well MB has tried politics in nearly every Muslim country, so credit to them in that regard.

I see....but how can you put all Kurds together....ISIS,MB and Wahabi are a religious groups but Kurds are a race you can find between them MB or Wahabi supporters but also you can find peaceful men.

There are claims that this happens in Istanbul....is that right!?!
sad thing to destroy that beautiful city...:(
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom