What's new

Turkish and Pakistani defense industries to intensify cooperation.

You might not like to hear this - but Turkey isn't coming to Pakistan's aid if there is a war against either India or US.

Beyond these the only major country which might wage war is - Iran.

its not Pak vs Ind dang these indians just come here to find if somthing happening against them they are so freaking obsessed... man we are not talking about war with indian its abotu defence.. so dont bring your unnecessary nose unless you have somthing good to mention or add related to this topic...

If it is still under cover then there must be some changes in the production version.
Altay is using a Japanese engine, but there was some other engine that was to be used for export version (Ukrainian engine) any updates?

TFX was being designed to have Euro Jet engines but there is also news that they are going for some other manufacturer. Would that be for those export customers that will be prone to western sanctions or is it because Turkey might be getting the entire manufacturing rights?

No changes bro.

7kXo3N.jpg

Urdu is derived from ordu which means army in Turkic. Urdu was created by Turks as language of the army in the Mughal Empire.. I don't know how much we can understand each other but me and my grand father went to Afghan car mechanic. We spoke bad words in Turkish and he understood some words. :lol:

Yes agreed, alot of words are common, even the anti aircraft missile "Hisar" on display in IDEF 2015 , is also in Urdu, meaning a protective cover

TurboFan, Turboshaft, Turboprop...

We are developing TurboJet. We are also gonna develop others as well in the future but some know-how would ease our job.
Dont think we have anymore experience than you guys.

I thine Ukraine can help you guys. Do you have good relations with them?

Pakistan would be interested in more towards Sensors R&D and other electronics too.

Turkish Turbine Motor Road Map

ScreenShot249.jpg

(Not my image)

0qNky8.jpg
3DjaAA.jpg

qY8YAQ.jpg

Aselsan AKKOR hard-kill system launcher, radar and munitions to be installed mainly for Altay MBT.

1-jpg.218755

Yeap, we heard some things regarding jet engines but nothing solid as of yet.
Ask the Swedish company Volvo Aero for a joint venture into their new engine that they are planning for the 5th generation single engine aircraft. TFX would be using 2 engines so if the thrust required can be attained.

Though there are some reports Euro jet has shown interest in providing the latest engine. There is also news that Ukraine is also interested in giving the latest engine that they intend to make as a JV but this still is too early.

China might be able to give one of the engines that it is currently testing but that would move the Turkish Fighter program into many undesired technicalities.

PAF is using Russian engines for JF-17 which they have modified and a new engine has been produced, it was offered by Russia to Pakistan but some how PAF decided not to invest in that. May be it can be reconsidered provided Turkey requests Pakistan.

IMO
US engine that would power the F-35 would be an ideal Engine for TFX but that would only come as a complete product and would be sanction prone in case any other country wishes to buy TFX same like the ATAK-T129.

Back
Top Bottom