What's new

Turkish and Pakistani defense industries to intensify cooperation.

Thanks. I asked because I am used to hearing this word "SAN" from Japanese. they use it as a word of respect after a name like "Denso San", Kato San" etc., just like we in Pakistan use word "Sahib" or "Sab" as in our culture we do not call elders just by their names and ad these words of respect with their names.

San is the abbreviation of he word "Sanayi" which means Industry.

From the sound of their talk, it looks like Indians use orifices in the lower proximities of their body.

I hate, Indians like you...what do you know about Turkey or the bond between Pakistan and Turkey.

You absolutely know nothing, and just talking because you have a mouth.

Great great news. Heart warming to see Turkish companies displaying their full portfolio in Pakistan. Indeed very encouraging to know Turkey build so many hi tech weapons.

Long live Turkey.

San is the abbreviation of he word "Sanayi" which means Industry.

I wanted to know that too! Thanks for clarifying.

A good thread which can produce meaningful discussion derailed by Indian trolls, as always. Their jealousy is on full display.

I know it's all because of me ! :azn:

Just ask @Sinan @T-123456 @xenon54 and @Hakan - Ever since Nur Fettahoglu has captured my heart I've been working tirelessly for greater Turk-Pakistani relations ! :ashamed:

@Armstrong tu chha gaya hai.. kya pasand hei teri :)

Great great news. Heart warming to see Turkish companies displaying their full portfolio in Pakistan. Indeed very encouraging to know Turkey build so many hi tech weapons.

Long live Turkey.

I wanted to know that too! Thanks for clarifying.

A good thread which can produce meaningful discussion derailed by Indian trolls, as always. Their jealousy is on full display.

@Armstrong tu chha gaya hai.. kya pasand hei teri :)

do you know what karkhane means in turkish? :lol:

May words are similar to Urdu. I think it means factory.

Saraye in Urdu means a resting place. Same word in Turkish means palace.
Urdu is derived from ordu which means army in Turkic. Urdu was created by Turks as language of the army in the Mughal Empire.. I don't know how much we can understand each other but me and my grand father went to Afghan car mechanic. We spoke bad words in Turkish and he understood some words. :lol:

PK can benefit from Turkey if there is TOT, otherwise turkish equipment is expensive. close to european prices. in comparison chinese equipment is much cheaper.

milgem system is one example which was dropped by PN for cost reasons.
The technologies are still transferable...

If anyone think that Turkey will not help Pakistan in 21st century and support from Turkey is past thing then they should know that few year back Turkey send Cobra helicopters parts to Pakistan on emergency request. Those parts were strap down from flying Turkish cobras just to support Pakistan and that we can't forget.

Turks have been reliable friends time and again. Although we supported Greece on the Cyprus cause long time ago. :p:Sometimes I feel we have chimps for leaders in our country.

Turks have been reliable friends time and again. Although we supported Greece on the Cyprus cause long time ago. :p:Sometimes I feel we have chimps for leaders in our country.
You did? When? :astagh:

Yeah,the Muslims(now Pakistan) refused to fight us,they got executed because of that.
Their mothers send us their gold,their sons to fight with us,they helped us in any way possible,we owe them something we can never repay.
See what i mean?
Wouldnt you try to help the grand,grandchildren of these mothers?
There is no choice.
you made me emotional dude. :cray:

:pakistan:
Turkey.gif

In WW1, Indians joined the allies to kill Turks but you failed.
Yeah,the Muslims(now Pakistan) refused to fight us,they got executed because of that.
Their mothers send us their gold,their sons to fight with us,they helped us in any way possible,we owe them something we can never repay.
See what i mean?
Wouldnt you try to help the grand,grandchildren of these mothers?
There is no choice.
i am very happy to know that someone mentioned this. this is why indians will never understand the bond that we share. Pakistan has many friends and some allies in the world but it has only one brother in the world and that is Turkey

You mean the nukes we keep in storage for you?:whistle:
no the nukes that we have you know that Pakistan is a nuclear power

Good, Turkey & Pakistan now need to work closely on making new weapons, specially armed drones, tanks & ships.

What is Turkish perspective on Russia's new-found chumminess with Pakistan ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom