What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Aselsan developing Anti-Ballistic Missile Defence System - Confirmed :)
6mrlMP.jpg
Bro, is it related to Hisar?

İt looks like Aster 30 block 2 corparation ? Do Europeans invite Turkey Aster Block 2 config ?Because Aster needs networks.

Şöyle birşey mümkün mü?

Attachments

• IMG_0145.PNG
    IMG_0145.PNG
    240.9 KB · Views: 209
As you can see is a kill vehicle like SM3 Missile, if they are working on that. This is BIGTIME R&D, we are talking outher athmosphere. Some member didn't catch the picture, non of the members notice CAFRAD long range Radar ahahahha. And Satelite that locating the ICBM.

Why we are weak in air defence ?!
We should get an air defense as soon as possible...You must buy one sooner and at the same time we should make our air defence

To be honest I am very impressed but I would to ask one question. Can we integrate stinger or our rival version on this bad boy?

I know that we have atilgan and zipkin systems but if we could integrated some air defense missiles that could be awesome.

My logic says that korkut and atilgan-zipkin systems will be operating together simultaneously.

To be honest I am very impressed but I would to ask one question. Can we integrate stinger or our rival version on this bad boy?

I know that we have atilgan and zipkin systems but if we could integrated some air defense missiles that could be awesome.

My logic says that korkut and atilgan-zipkin systems will be operating together simultaneously.

we need to use both in 1 place like russians.

Back
Top Bottom