What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

https://arkeofili.com/osmanli-uc-beyinin-turbesinde-gok-tanri-inanci-motifleri-bulundu/

A building from early Ottoman times has Tengrism symbols on the inside!

The drawings were covered with a coating and only became visible as the coating came off. If you look at images of it from years ago you'll notice that only a very small portion of the drawings are exposed.

This could potentially mean that there are many more sites with similar drawings in them. They're just hidden behind a coating. It could be because as the Ottoman empire further Arabized it began to hide traces of Tengrism with more Islamic decorations or just plain paint.

Last edited:
@GlobalMillitary96 , when Seljuk Turks and Turkmen tribes started entering Anatolia and the Middle East in the hearts and minds of the local Arabs it was something similar to when Huns and Germanic tribes started entering the Roman Empire from the North.

To them WE were some barbarians with strange and scary traditions- even though at that time Turks were Muslim they still practiced much of their Tengristic traditions.

For example in many Seljuk burial mounds you will see warriors buried together with their sword and horse.

Another tradition Turks at that time practiced was making a drinking glass out if the skull of their enemy. That way the ruler takes the power and strength of the one he defeated.
That very same thing the Bulgar Khan Krum/Kurum did to the Byzantine Emperor Nikiphoros in 811 when his army destroyed the Byzantines in the passes of the Eastern Balkan Mountain.

Last edited:
let me put your mind in rest once and for all there is no such thing as 100% invisibility . the invisibility technology just simply reduce the detection range which can be countered by many ways thats all on the other hand radar detection range can improved . both invisibility and detection are just matter of physics the more you put money on something the better result you get there is no super secret technological miracle at work

I was so interested in this until I saw Kadir Misiroglu 2.0 aka Celal Sengor.

They should be using Ilber Ortayli and Halil Inalciks works. Halil Inalcik may have passed away but still his works are timeless.

I guess another show thats is good for entertainment.

Only the Altay and F35 are correct the rest are all bullcrap. Turkey is way ahead of greece in military matters in every way possible.

Greece can keep on making itself feel good by buying because the Americans, Europeans and Russians have no problem in selling their stuff to them without any embargoes or sanction threats.

You can keep on buying evetually you will run out of money or the buyer wont sell their shit anymore.

@GlobalMillitary96 , when Seljuk Turks and Turkmen tribes started entering Anatolia and the Middle East in the hearts and minds of the local Arabs it was something similar to when Huns and Germanic tribes started entering the Roman Empire from the North.

To them WE were some barbarians with strange and scary traditions- even though at that time Turks were Muslim they still practiced much of their Tengristic traditions.

For example in many Seljuk burial mounds you will see warriors buried together with their sword and horse.

Another tradition Turks at that time practiced was making a drinking glass out if the skull of their enemy. That way the ruler takes the power and strength of the one he defeated.
That very same thing the Bulgar Khan Krum/Kurum did to the Byzantine Emperor Nikiphoros in 811 when his army destroyed the Byzantines in the passes of the Eastern Balkan Mountain.

Arabs scorned and hated the Turks while at the same time many Arab writers praised the Turks for their military prowress also scorning Arabs for losing their warlike ways.

Turks were loved and hated by all sides.

Its no surprise that Arabs saw them as the go to soldiers. But those same soldiers would overthrow them and become leaders themselves.

ELHjMD1WkAEAu8b.png

@GlobalMillitary96 when Arab writers of the time call Mamluks the Turks while Egyptians on this forum claim they are Egyptian.

Who is more reliable the writers of the time or some random egyptian dude from PDF :)

View attachment 600641

@GlobalMillitary96 when Arab writers of the time call Mamluks the Turks while Egyptians on this forum claim they are Egyptian.

Who is more reliable the writers of the time or some random egyptian dude from PDF :)
There was other loser on Arab forum when I told him that he quoted from historian source says the Egyptian army attacked the Tatar army when I told him that when the historians say Egyptian army they mostly refer to geographical term that doesn’t mean that they are really Egyptians.

I deal with these types of losers all the time for example the Indian Hindus don’t consider there Islamic rulers as Indians even though many of them were born and raised in India and adopted the Indian cultures.

There was other loser on Arab forum when I told him that he quoted from historian source says the Egyptian army attacked the Tatar army when I told him that when the historians say Egyptian army they mostly refer to geographical term that doesn’t mean that they are really Egyptians.

I deal with these types of losers all the time for example the Indian Hindus don’t consider there Islamic rulers as Indians even though many of them were born and raised in India and adopted the Indian cultures.

Another thing Egyptians claim is Muhammed Ali Pasha and his son Ibrahim Pasha.

Because they won the Ottomans the Egyptians try to rub it in our faces. The thing is both were Ottomans and neither both fought for Egyptian independance. Muhammed Ali pashas aim was to takeover the empire if that failed he at least wanted a piece for himself.

Egypt was a eyalet aka province hence why it is called the Ottoman Egyptian war. The ottomans were at war with their own province. Muhammed Ali pasha was not the only to rebel and form his own state there is many examples of Ottoman governors rebelling and forming their own state. Ottomans many times either crushed or suppressed them. Muhammed Ali pasha and his son you could say were one of the most successful ones.

A lot of Turks treat it as an internal war or a civil war. Muhammed Ali pashas court mostly spoke Turkish instead of Egyptian Arabic.

Due to their successes that the Egyptians adopted them as their heroes. Muhammed Ali pasha's ancestors come from Anatolia they settled in Albania due to the Ottomans transferring Turks to settle in newly conquered places which meant the Turks also married local Albanian women. So Muhammed Ali Pasha being called an albanian is not really far off.

Back
Top Bottom