What's new

Turkey's only Friend

As Turkey rolls on with ts tanks and aircraft in Syria, it has been criticized by everyone from official statements to new reporting.

Everything is going against Turkey. but in this time only one endorsement of Turkey's actions have emerged.

Below is the picture extracted from Wikipedia over global responses to Turkey's action which speaks more than any article could.

1280px-Reactions_to_Turkey%27s_2019_Rojava_offensive.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_...actions_to_Turkey's_2019_Rojava_offensive.png

Turks have every right to pursuit their national interests, whether some people may like it or not. Pakistanis always have a special place for their Turk brothers and we wish them to good luck. In addition, Pakistanis will always be there to assist them in whatever capacity we can.

http://www.mfa.gov.az/news/909/6393

Statement by Azarbeidzjan in support of Turkey

"
2019-10-11 No: 316/19, Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan Azerbaijan strongly condemns all forms and manifestations of terrorism and supports the efforts of the international community in the fight against terrorism. In this regard, we are confident that the Turkish Armed Forces, as stated by the Turkish government, will help to eliminate the terrorist threat within Syria's territorial integrity, to return refugees to their homes, and to provide peace and stability.

"

Northern Cyprus also stated its Support btw.

You're quick to middle finger others but not a single word of thanks to those who stood by your country. This won't help you in the world.
I will be honest with you, i started thinking differently about Pakistan once i saw how Pakistani state and many Pakistanis on the forum were helping China in covering up the facts about the situation of the Uyghurs in China.

Not that i expected any support in the issue to begin with but seeing how you guys were even helping them in covering up the attrocities was the red line for me.

In short i neither expect support nor a thanks from Pakistan anymore, no offence but this is my honest opinion, i hope this answers the question in your mind.

I say Turkey go ahead and take care of this nuisance once and for all.
We are behind you 100 percent. Wish we could offer you whatever you guys need but my prayers are for a successful mission and may all civilians be safe while terrorists are eliminated.

Turkey has every right to destroy PKK.

Northern Cyprus also stated its Support btw.

I will be honest with you, i started thinking differently about Pakistan once i saw how Pakistani state and many Pakistanis on the forum were helping China in covering up the facts about the situation of the Uyghurs in China.

In short i neither expect support nor a thanks from Pakistan anymore, no offence but this is my honest opinion, i hope this answers the question in your mind.
But still it is a good sign that you daily log into the forum and freely express your opinion without fear...even criticising the hosts for the lack of your own faculty to comprehend the situation. But as I said previously you're not an official representative of Turkey

Back
Top Bottom