What's new

Turkey’s changes echo Islamic resurgence

The perfect proof that you guys will never get ahead of us.

there I agree with you, but we will take over "you", in 50 years you will be telling your grand kids some guy on PDF told me one day this will happen

The perfect proof that you guys will never get ahead of us.

So what? We got ahead in all aspects and never looked back while you got stuck in ignorance ever since and into the future. And the Arabs got their ideas from Greeks, Indians and Chinese. Where are you now in terms of science and development? LOL

now we are preparing to take you over and build on what you have learned from what we taught you

there I agree with you, but we will take over "you", in 50 years you will be telling your grand kids some guy on PDF told me one day this will happen

Isn't sorcery such as looking into the crystal ball haram in Islam? LOL

now we are preparing to take you over and build on what you have learned from what we taught you

With 80% illiteracy? LOL

now we are preparing to take you over and build on what you have learned

we just send 3 million to get education is Europe

Buddy, stop believing in fairy tales.

Buddy, stop believing in fairy tales.

you think 3 million refugees is a fairy tale?
let liberate Pakistan and I promise we can send more than you can imagine,
enough to fulfill your liberation desires for next 100 years LMAO

you think 3 million refugees is a fairy tale?
let liberate Pakistan and I promise we can send more than you can imagine

I will not be writing walls of text to your uneducated drivel bro. You don't even present the one number required for this conversation correctly.
What can you promise that's Pakistani bro? You ain't even in Pakistan, just an immigrant drinking the kool aid thinking his ilk will one day dominate the "good lands" because back at home, the "bad lands " can never offer what he get's in the west

Just a joke bro....

I will not be writing walls of text to your uneducated drivel bro. You don't even present the one number required for this conversation correctly.
What can you promise that's Pakistani bro? You ain't even in Pakistan, just an immigrant drinking the kool aid thinking his ilk will one day dominate the "good lands" because back at home, the "bad lands " can never offer what he get's in the west

Just a joke bro....

I am part of God's plan, I intend to have 10 kids to spread Islam in the "good lands", all my kids will marry a christian and convert them to Islam :)

not a joke bro

I am part of God's plan, I intend to have 10 kids to spread Islam in the "good lands", all my kids will marry a christian and convert them to Islam :)

not a joke bro

Joke bro...you're some computer guy, you ain't never marrying until you're 30+, because you're socially inept and by that time, you'll be too old for ten kids.

and because of this ignorance your asses are being put on fire, dont you think that way?
Europe is being "Muslimised" as we speak

and by the way Muslims have more money than tiny Europe

lol

you are where you are today is because of what Arab contributed to modernity.

lol you get even better.

Joke bro...you're some computer guy, you ain't never marrying until you're 30+, because you're socially inept and by that time, you'll be too old for ten kids.

I must admit you make him burn up.

I also wonder how he want impregnate any women that isn´t related to him and forced into marriage.

India is poised to be doing better and better, so long as they stick with the state secularism. Hard data obviously show India's progress over the decades, albeit a very low basis to begin with. Think comparatively, my friend. Consider India and Pakistan.

And all those countries mentioned will be doing worse and worse if they go backwards in secular state ideology.

Turkey is what it is today because of its essential secular constitution, which is about to be changed. Iran is going to do better as it sheds the clutch of the clergy over public and national life. If not, it will not progress.

Southeast Asian countries are successful to the degree they are secular. In Malaysia, the most successful portion of the society are those who are secular.

And yes, politicized Islam is essentially anti-nation state. This is the largest menace we need to fight against; otherwise, we will risk of losing all the gains we have made so far as species being.

If not for the Stupid border dispute I think our countries would have united long ago to fight this menace

Wetdreams.co.eu/Never happening

Turkey is great at one thing under Erdogan. Making all former allies/friends into enemies whether its the Iranians or the Syrians or Iraqis/Kurds. Heck they even know how to turn their old NATO allies in Europe/America into their enemies by flooding them with terrorists. Man Erdogan must have glanced over diplomacy 101 for dummies and just looked at the cover or something.

There is no "resurgence".. Turkey is nowhere near the level of paranoia the bigoted islamphobes are generating.
This is all about Erdogan trying to consolidate his power using religion as his tool.

Back
Top Bottom