What's new

Featured Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties

Where did you get this information? It is higly speculative, or possibly deliberate-false claim.

TFX doesn't roll out until 2029 , too long

From my previous readings I believe the 2029 date is by which point the Turks want a 100% indigenous jet engine in the TAI TF-X.

Not sure what they plan on doing in the interim whether it's having Rolls Royce design and build the engine for them and manufacture that in Turkey or buy a GE engine like Spaceman's post suggested or maybe even install a totally different engine like one from China or Russia.

WOW first it was an Islamic bomb now a new term "MUSLIM FIGHTER JET"

I think by this term author is expecting that such technology will be used by both countries that this jet would announce Shahada first and then Takbeer before to initiate flight every time ....

well below is the "Author" of article

Screenshot 2021-03-04 154327.jpg

........... :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Well we can solve that I think ... Mods move this thread to the Pakistan Navy forum plz... Mods summon Zarvan plz...

That is some crazy thing to do...
Yep... but at this point, I'd remove the second medium-weight platform with imported engines. Rather, the PAF could buy into the TFX, but make it ITAR-free by using Chinese engines. However, at the same time, we both invest in TR Motor to create an original engine that we co-own and manufacture across parallel production lines.

Basically, I'd say AZM could become the ITAR-free TFX. This would allow us to 'offload' the FCS development to the Turks. We'd be stuck with the difficult (but maybe more tenable) task of integrating the engine. There's a lot more experience out there for this work (e.g., in South Africa, Brazil, Ukraine, etc) than trying to develop a FCS.

We start by replacing the F-16s with the TFX. The TFX would be our ticket to building (that long elusive) fleet of 100+ strike-capable fighters. We post these for maritime ops, strike, offensive air operations, etc.

That said, if the TR Motor design checks out, both Turkey and Pakistan could get together again to develop a single-engine medium-weight fighter. Heck, the PAF could try going it alone as a so-called 6GFA, but with the goal of replacing the JF-17. I mean, I don't think the PAF is going to fly frequent CAPs with just twinnies alone.

E.g., KAI KFX's single engine concept.
View attachment 721752

As we discussed before and I suggested something in between True 5th Gen and 4.5++ class, PAF might be pursuing future plans to replace Thunder similar to what USAF now think for a work horse as the F-35 is costing a lot. PAF might have had the idea long ago while planning for 40s.

Still overall results are on the Indian side when looking at the historical tally of India vis-a-vis Pakistan

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only when you are high on cow piss but PAF dominates iaf in kill-score by all neutral accounts (not to mention PAF's kills over USSR and Israel with only one loss due to friendly fire...which was narrated by Soviets themselves as initially PAF thought they lost a jet to Soviet fire)

CIA's declassified document on 1971 war losses. Even there, PAF scored more kills on inferior iaf (in 65, the thrasing was so thorough that even indian official records gave more kills to PAF :lol:)
1971 war military losses (CIA de-classified assessment).png

I wouldn't doubt if a Kumar has changed his name to some Justin Paul George given the thread title that more sounds like an Islamophobic writer. Just look at the name and one can guess easily.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only when you are high on cow piss but PAF dominates iaf in kill-score by all neutral accounts (not to mention PAF's kills over USSR and Israel with only one loss due to friendly fire...which was narrated by Soviets themselves as initially PAF thought they lost a jet to Soviet fire)

CIA's declassified document on 1971 war losses. Even there, PAF scored more kills on inferior iaf (in 65, the thrasing was so thorough that even indian official records gave more kills to PAF :lol:)
View attachment 721875

I meant Siachen and Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom