What's new

Turkey to fast-track draft bill approving troop deployment in Qatar: Officials

Always this same nonesense argument from egyptians, first of all Muhammed Ali Paşa or Mehmet Ali is not even an Egyptian he is an Ottoman, a governor that revolted against the authority. He is not etnic arab also he an albanian which is raised by Turks.

Also if he could advance into the capital he would do it

Yavuz Sultan Selim conquered your Egypt and Ottomans ruled you for hundreds years that's all that matters

And today you still don't stand a chance against turkey militarily, we are much stronger then egypt those weapons you bought off the shelf from russia and france won't safe you.

Turkish military is much stronger then your egypt + gcc alltogether

Look i told the other arab the same thing, the turkish base right now hosts 200 soldiers and soon will be reinforced to 5000. If the need arises airforce and navy will deploy too. That is the move from turks

Stop your nonsense and tell me what are your egyptians gonna do about that?

@Mahmoud_EGY

What is stopping you, come and march again to istanbul.. kid forget about marching to istanbul i would like to see you try something funny against turkish base in qatar, you can't even do that

You talk about marching istanbul world powers couldnt do that. Read about battle of Gallipoli during WW1what had happened to those who tried to march on istanbul

Go threaten eritrea or sudan or something Turkey is beyond your bankrupted, failed state which you call as egypt

Also i have utmost respect to the real proud egyptian people which many of them have Turkish blood you don't represent the real egyptian people.

In egypt i know for sure without a doubt atleast 50% supports and love turkey and we love them back.
we could talk for years about what we can and cant do lets just wait and see
albnia was under ottoman occupation and it doesnt seem like muhamed ali pasha was too kind to turks based on his actions and the army was Egyptian
i have a lot of respect to turks who dont support akp and want their nation modern and free of extremest ideology

I think the Kurdish will establish a state soon with USA's support, a big headache for Turkey.

I think the Kurdish will establish a state soon with USA's support, a big headache for Turkey.

Not necessarily. if Iraqi kurdistan becomes a separate state, it will instantly become a land-locked puppet state of Turkey.

International observers should know that there are huuuuuge political and religious divisions present among st kurds (KDP,marxists yezidis etc.)

Not necessarily. if Iraqi kurdistan becomes a separate state, it will instantly become a land-locked puppet state of Turkey.

International observers should know that there are huuuuuge political and religious divisions present among st kurds (KDP,marxists yezidis etc.)
Can't be.

Turks are living in past ... in every topic they talk about Ottoman ...

Turks are living in past ... in every topic they talk about Ottoman ...

If you kindly asked them current and future percpective of Turkish power projection thanks to ongoing/matured hundreds of projects, They would have told you current ambition of army via own defence industry. Talking about Ottoman years If the subject is Egypt and Arabs are normal...

Last edited:
Can't be.

Kurdish Marxists (PKK/YPG..SDF?) = / = Iraqi Kurdistan.

Iraqi Kurdistan has historically relied on Turkish support. Kurdish Marxists even call Iraqi Kurdistan's president Barzani a Turkish puppet because of his policies.
So yeah Iraqi Kurdistan would become a Turkish puppet state if a referendum is carried off.
Like I said Kurds are divided and very much so.

Kurdish Marxists (PKK/YPG..SDF?) = / = Iraqi Kurdistan.

Iraqi Kurdistan has historically relied on Turkish support. Kurdish Marxists even call Iraqi Kurdistan's president Barzani a Turkish puppet because of his policies.
So yeah Iraqi Kurdistan would become a Turkish puppet state if a referendum is carried off.
Like I said Kurds are divided and very much so.
It's hard to say after independence.

Their ethiniethnicity was Mongol not turk. Their tribe was barlas which is a mongol tribe. Even their Name Mughal is currepted version of Mongol.

They just yoused to speak Turkish first and later adopted persian.

And Persian was just a administrative or court language, common men you'd their own languages.

You just repeated what I just said regarding Persians. Find me one central Asian empire that wasn't influenced by Persian culture or didn't use Persian as the administrative language. I.e was very common.

Barlas were Turkicized ethnic Mongols if anything, however Babur spoke and saw himself as a Turk, like his great grandfather Timur. So the founder of the Mughals was a Turko-Mongol, Turkic whatever you what to call it. A widely accepted fact.

They were definitely not Indo-Aryans any way you look at it ;)

It seems You know eveything from far far away from this region like a true troll and You need to be enlightened already?
Yeh, I need your enlightenment. USA is trying to establish Kurdistan in your doorway, what's your counter plan?

Yeh, I need your enlightenment. USA is trying to establish Kurdistan in your doorway, what's your counter plan?

I don't waste my time to enlighten the trolls like you. I am just monitoring your activity and provocative actions among threads and When the time came, I will speak more clear about you. Don't worry...

I don't waste my time to enlighten the trolls like you. I am just monitoring your activity and provocative actions among threads and When the time came, I will speak more clear about you. Don't worry...
You are threating me as a moderator?

Back
Top Bottom