What's new

Turkey to fast-track draft bill approving troop deployment in Qatar: Officials

Again you are talking rubbish... First it was mainly FSA that was fighting at most stages, secondly the reason we couldnt advance more not because we couldnt, it was because there was USA and Russia both in our ways at the same time. It was a very late intervention and another of erdogans mistakes.
"the reason we couldnt advance more not because we couldnt"
Do you read what you write sometimes before posting?

Like giving a goat to a wolf!
That applies to Turkey mostly..the Wolf thing!
Giving a goat to a camel is much safer..

"the reason we couldnt advance more not because we couldnt"
Do you read what you write sometimes before posting?

Yes, its a typo but you know what I meant there. the reason we did not advance further is not because we did not have the capability to advance further.... this should make more sense to you.

^if its true :D then UAE might get more problems facing iran in the north turkey in the west ? :D

I doubt that is true, its MIT and the government to sway public opinion... its a usual tactic done by every government(kamuoyu yonlendirme). So did they coincidentally get the news that uae is supporting pkk just recently with this crisis, if not why didnt they post it before?

I remember the days when government channels and media was saying ergenekoncu generals was going to bomb mosques 24/7 on tv.

Well said..So why is Turkey sending its Gendarmerie to Qatar? lets the Brits or Arab brothers take care of that too..

I dont know why his sending troops, ask him. I never said its a right thing to do.

Yes, its a typo but you know what I meant there. the reason we did not advance further is not because we did not have the capability to advance further.... this should make more sense to you.
I understand what you say, but what makes you think that Egypt didn't have the capability to defeat Usrael.. they had that capability and went to war knowing that they will face the US through Usrael in the end, so they played it smart.. just enough beating to force Usrael to the negotiation table, something Usrael has categorically refused many times before the war.. that war of 1973 has changed the world geostrategy, and Egyptian war tactics and strategies are still being taught in the best Western and Eastern military academies..Usrael will never tell you these realities and historical facts..

Marifet cok konusup bagirmakta degil, ne yazik ki bizim ulkedeki comarlar icin oyle. Hollanda'dan hesabini soracaktik, veya zamaninda rusyadan ne oldu ozur dilemek zorunda kaldi. Bu deli bizi ucuruma surukluyor.

Benim bir tarafım var. Ben Devletin tarafındayım. Elestirip yazmadığım, yazmak istemediğim çok konu var. Bunun sebebide Devletime olan bağlılığımdır. Bugünkü hükümetin eli kolu bağlı yakayı kaptırmış durumdalar. Hatta hükümeti kimin yönettiği bile belirsiz. Ama Mandacıların değil, "Bağımsız Türkiye"nin hayalini kuranların sesinin çıkacağı, sözünün itabar edildiği dönemlere doğru ilerliyoruz.

I dont know why his sending troops, ask him. I never said its a right thing to do.
He sees it in the best interest of Turkey..Since both Turkey and Qatar have close relationships with Usrael.. don't be surprised of Usrael support for ISIS, there are videos showing them in Usraeli hospitals being cared for after wounds in fights in Syria..

He sees it in the best interest of Turkey..Since both Turkey and Qatar have close relationships with Usrael.. don't be surprised of Usrael support for ISIS, there are videos showing them in Usraeli hospitals being cared for after wounds in fights in Syria..

Well if i was Israel at this situation I would sit in the corner with popcorns while all my rivals/enemies are fighting.

turkey for sure is going to loose all defence contract now with saudies

How is these egyptians defending their humilating defeat to Israel multiple times? Either they must be blind or retarded.

Egypt had the latest soviet equipment and attacked Israel same time with Syria and got smashed it's embarrassing.
Usually when people lack knowledge about something they ask or read a book and then you have retarded ones that just accuse other people of retardation instead of debunking their points.
read a book.
No Egypt didn't have the latest Soviet weaponry.
Egypt had MIG21 while Israel had phantom f4
Egypt had sagars Israel had tows Egypt had T55 Israel had m60
You are in a military forum you should know the difference.

I understand what you say, but what makes you think that Egypt didn't have the capability to defeat Usrael.. they had that capability and went to war knowing that they will face the US through Usrael in the end, so they played it smart.. just enough beating to force Usrael to the negotiation table, something Usrael has categorically refused many times before the war.. that war of 1973 has changed the world geostrategy, and Egyptian war tactics and strategies are still being taught in the best Western and Eastern military academies..Usrael will never tell you these realities and historical facts..
are you from saudi arabia?

come on dont be so ignorant!! just check how many arab tanks were destroyed by Israelis vs how many israeli tanks were destroyed by arabs. Your armed forces were able to capture a fraction of Sinai Peninsula not even full of it. They were no where near tel aviv. But the Israelis were only 60 miles away from cairo only 60miles!! still you are denying the facts!!
btw i am not a fan of israel. the truth is truth
Read history ww2.
Read my other comments.

We are the masters of the eagean sea, go watch youtoube and learn something. Sametime we have shoot down greec fighter next day. And with israel we have won over the marmara incident, they have pay compensation and before that we have threathened with war.[/QUOTE
We are the masters of the eagean sea, go watch youtoube and learn something. Sametime we have shoot down greec fighter next day. And with israel we have won over the marmara incident, they have pay compensation and before that we have threathened with war.
Greece is the master,you are just trolling from time to time

the last time the Egyptian army faced the ottomans we marched all the way into your lands and we could have entered istanbul if we wanted and that was with european powers help you shouldnt look for another round you would lose it sort your problems with kurds that would be better for you leave qatar to their fate that they deserve for supporting terror

Back
Top Bottom