What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

1. Why is Erdogan not protecting the Turkmen?
2. S-400 will take care of the Turkish Air Force.
1.How can Erdoğan protect Turkmens ? To invade Syria ? I know what you think, it's not about Russia. We didn't enter Syria to protect Turkmens before. We just supporting them to stay overthere..
2. Even when we bombing the ISIL positions (with 100 km guided bombs) with USA coalition we didnt enter Syria airspace because of our problems.
So we are not entering the Syria air space already. We just entering Iraq airspace 25-30 km to bomb PKK.
So S-400 can't touch our planes in our airspace or Iraq . If it touched, that system will be destroyed immediately before we heard the news don't worry. We speaking the system even in our artillery range :tup:

2. S-400 will take care of the Turkish Air Force.
S-400 is in Syria since several weeks at least:

CTt6sYPUYAArAj2.png

Russian MoD lied as usual they are not there:

Russia Denies Rumors of S-400 Air Defense Systems' Deployment in Syria

Last edited:
Next Thanksgiving I will definitely have live Turkey!I will give it 10 warnings in Farsi to run and then butcher it! I promise!
You farsi members here are nothing more than air baloon.. shame on you guys that you use the word promise for any shit.. Learn something from Turks. we promised and we downed the plane...keep barking kids, we are busy with actions..

Next Thanksgiving I will definitely have live Turkey!I will give it 10 warnings in Farsi to run and then butcher it! I promise!

Aren't you afraid of that Turkey? Don't you remember what did it do to you?

Battle of Chaldiran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was so humiliating, more humiliating than the way a turkey eats a poor worm.

While russia is killing your turkmans and turkish truck drivers, have fun drawing cartoons.
Why you guys always feel to be compelled to suck up to somebody? If you don't want to support your Arab brothers, then it's fine but don't suck up to their enemies and call yourself an Arab nationalist. It's disgusting and pathetic.

As i said earlier,nothing will happen but one thing Turkey has proved that they won't compromise their sovereignty even if they have to engage a far more powerful adversary.

I can only dream of something of this standard our leaders could do.

Russia acting like a child. We only communicate in diplomatic ways but they are starting a proxy war against us.
They completely shocked.
These are for the reputation i understand. Can't blame them.

BTW hey iranians your mothers crying and protesting of thousands deads in Syria.You can't saving the Baas regime even with your fighters.
Pity mullahs.

Russia acting like a child. We only communicate in diplomatic ways but they are starting a proxy war against us.
They completely shocked.
These are for the reputation i understand. Can't blame them.

BTW hey iranians your mothers crying and protesting of thousands deads in Syria.You can't saving the Baas regime even with your fighters.
Pity mullahs.

It's actually Turkey that is acting like a child, they breached UN charter and could have started ww3 because a Russian aircraft supposedly flew 1.3 miles into Turkey by accident, made no hostile actions and was on its way out of Turkish airspace. Russia has shown a lot of restrain to Turkey's aggressive and reckless behavior. Mind you Turkey has violated Syrian and Greek airspace thousands of times and they are complaining about this incident.

After the downing Turkey did not even contact Russia but ran to NATO for "consultation" (cowards). They now claim they did not know the aircraft was even Russia (are they that dumb and negligent?). Furthermore, visual contact was never even made with the aircraft, which is standard procedure.

Now Russia is hitting Turkey with sanctions and embargoes that will cost billions in trade. Turkey can say goodbye to ever conducting incursions into Syria again. Turkish aircraft will be shot down without warning either from air or ground. Now Russia placed surface to air missiles that can shoot down Turkish aircraft deep inside Turkey. On top of that Russia only intensified its bombing campaign targeting turkmen fighters on the border. Moreover, Russia is considering arming Kurds to fight Turkey.

Lets see:

Turkey breached UN charter when they downed the aircraft.

2 Russian servicemen were killed one was murder by "moderate" pigs which committed a war crime under the Geneva convention thanks to Turkey.

Turkey gets hit with sanctions which will cost billions.

Turkey did not even inform Russia after the downing but ran to NATO for "consultation".

Turkey claims it did not even know it shot down a Russian aircraft (morons).

Turkey never established visual contact with the aircraft.

The rescued navigator says the aircraft never entered Turkish airspace and no contact or warning was given.

The one acting like a child is Turkey. Turkey has payed a high price for their reckless move and now Turkey is trying to play nice with their diplomatic BS. I don't think they expected this kind of blow back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom