What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

It's definitely an SU-24 Fencer, do Syrian operate the type. ??

Turkey-Plane_3508262b.jpg

Because we do not want an escalation. I dont want to fight Russia for Turkey if they react...

@bobo6661 @flamer84 @mike2000 is back

Considering the fact that a nutjob called Erdogan is sending every kind of dickhead terrorist to Syria to help establish a Muslim Brotherhood terror gang in Damascus, plus sending all kinds of weapons there. So if I were you, I wouldn't want to fight for someone like that either.

If it's a Russian jet, hopefully Russia will teach Erdogan and his gangs in Syria a lesson he never forgets.

But if the jet was in Turk airspace they're well within their rights to shoot it down.Russians should be well advised not to violate NATO airspace.

I have full belief that russians arent trying to stir up trouble with nato directly.

So this could be the "Turkish" revenge from the hills a few days back.

But if the jet was in Turk airspace they're well within their rights to shoot it down.Russians should be well advised not to violate NATO airspace.
The thing is that we as nations we want to quench the fire and focus in our war against the terrorism instead we fight each other.

What will be fun is watching a US bird go down. They created every mess there is today.

don't blame the U.S blame Turkey :agree:

though it's going to be funny when it's Russia that establishes a NO FLY ZONE over all of Syria.

just gotta bring in a battalion of S-300 or S-400s along with more Flankers

this would surely pee off the Turks

Back
Top Bottom