What's new

Turkey’s air-launched cruise missile ‘almost ready’

because müslim world never has been such poor such weak in history.

neo-ottoman government wanna rise ottoman again.and people of turkey seems pleased.they won elections.i think next election erdoğan again ll win.

There are some unofficial Rumors that Turkey and Pak cooperatet by the Development of Babur. I don't know if the Rumors are right, but I think the new turkish Cruise Missile could be a usefull Supplement for PAF to Babur and Raad. It allows Surgical Strikes on Safe Distance with Pin Point accuracy !

I think Pak already has a land and air launched of cruise.

i said pak should directly provided them the detail how to make a cruise missile..it will cost them less in money and time both

Whatever, but this is too much of chest thumping by Turkey! Just like India!

again it comes to source code.we need special plug system to add this into f16.

thats why i always against jsf,typhoon,f16 etc.

make the worst plane but use ur own mission computer own bombs own missiles.

this case same for jsf project too.when usa congress ll put embargo for selling aim9x,aim120d missiles what we ll use?especially in a war time?

strongest lobbies are jewish,greek,armenian all enemies of turkish republic.

We have 120km stand off missiles on our F-16s. Plus we generally do not use our F-16s for strike missions. They are used for air defense and SEAD roles.

We have 120km stand off missiles on our F-16s. Plus we generally do not use our F-16s for strike missions. They are used for air defense and SEAD roles.

hi my point was usa congress blocked us selling armed uavs.and leading lobbies are armenian,greek,jews ll block weapon selling to turkey in future.especially with current akp goverment(it looks to win next election too)

so without aim9x and aim120d why we need f-35?

we must leave this project or we must induct our own systems and armaments.

my personel wiev turkey-usa relations ll get worse in future.

hi my point was usa congress blocked us selling armed uavs.and leading lobbies are armenian,greek,jews ll block weapon selling to turkey in future.especially with current akp goverment(it looks to win next election too)

so without aim9x and aim120d why we need f-35?

we must leave this project or we must induct our own systems and armaments.

my personel wiev turkey-usa relations ll get worse in future.

We already brought AIM-9X and they are part of our integration project for F-16s.

Leave the F-35 project and what ? We can't make our own F-35 not in 2020 not in 2030. Not going to happen.

We already brought AIM-9X and they are part of our integration project for F-16s.

Leave the F-35 project and what ? We can't make our own F-35 not in 2020 not in 2030. Not going to happen.

to join another project for beginning.which we can have full source code.the plane must not be as good as f-35.by the way later u can buy 30-40 jsf by money its not a big deal.

i know we have aim9x and amraam.they are in low numbers.in a war time for example with greece are u sure that usa ll sell this armaments?without armament even its 6.generation its waste.

we have 210 f16 plus 30 new coming soon.current fleet being upgraded to ccip standart.so there 240 f16 plus modernized f4s are enough for 10-15 years.

in 10-15 years time period if turkey is not able to make a plane as good as at least jf17 so no need to scream neoottoman propaganda around no need for turkey is regional power bla bla.

gripen,j-11,j20,eurofighter,kfx,pak-fa,jf-17 many projects available around.

the text from wiki;

F-35A with Israeli modifications. A senior Israel air force official stated "the aircraft will be designated F-35I, as there will be unique Israeli features installed in them". The United States will not allow for the integration of Israel's own electronic warfare systems into the aircrafts built-in electronic suite. However, a plug-and-play feature added to the main computer will allow for use of Israeli electronics in an add-on fashion. Israel will be able to fit its own external jamming pod and plans to install its own air-to-air missiles and guided bombs in the F-35s internal weapon bays

if we are able to make similar as israel i welcome to f35 project with big huck.

to join another project for beginning.which we can have full source code.the plane must not be as good as f-35.by the way later u can buy 30-40 jsf by money its not a big deal.

i know we have aim9x and amraam.they are in low numbers.in a war time for example with greece are u sure that usa ll sell this armaments?without armament even its 6.generation its waste.

we have 210 f16 plus 30 new coming soon.current fleet being upgraded to ccip standart.so there 240 f16 plus modernized f4s are enough for 10-15 years.

in 10-15 years time period if turkey is not able to make a plane as good as at least jf17 so no need to scream neoottoman propaganda around no need for turkey is regional power bla bla.

gripen,j-11,j20,eurofighter,kfx,pak-fa,jf-17 many projects available around.

I assure you we have the military capability (right now) to handle any threat in the region. Also we have our own fighter program there is no need to look at any of those platforms.

the text from wiki;

F-35A with Israeli modifications. A senior Israel air force official stated "the aircraft will be designated F-35I, as there will be unique Israeli features installed in them". The United States will not allow for the integration of Israel's own electronic warfare systems into the aircrafts built-in electronic suite. However, a plug-and-play feature added to the main computer will allow for use of Israeli electronics in an add-on fashion. Israel will be able to fit its own external jamming pod and plans to install its own air-to-air missiles and guided bombs in the F-35s internal weapon bays

if we are able to make similar as israel i welcome to f35 project with big huck.

I wouldn't see why not we already produce parts for the F-35. Plus would it matter if Israel put their own EW system into the F-35 ? I doubt it would be a improvement over what the U.S. has on it already.

Last edited:
I assure you we have the military capability (right now) to handle any threat in the region.

I wouldn't see why not we already produce parts for the F-35. Plus would it matter if Israel put their own EW system into the F-35 ? I doubt it would be a improvement over what the U.S. has on it already.

Israel want to integrate their own EW suit hence it is better than what US has to offer with their export F-35 version.

if israel gets them.. which i think they will..
because their relationship with us is not really hetero..
if turkey wont get them.
i declare myself dictator.
i probaly blow both the country usa up and the territory of the jewish state up.

my 2.1cents

Back
Top Bottom