What's new

Turkey not to forget sacrifices of Bangladeshi Muslims during War of Independence: Erdoğan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back and read what I said. 80% of Bengali Muslim lives in Bangladesh. It doesn’t matter what was geography of Bengal in the past as not all were Bengali Muslim let alone Bengali there. As Bangladesh has been created for Bengali Muslims so Bangladeshi Muslims inherited the legacy of the Bengali Muslim.

It’s the reason why not only literacy rate but Pakistan is doing poorly in every aspect for people like you.

So??? You're using current day population numbers to justify your own flawed stance?? :lol:

Keep it up buddy.

No one chopping anyone off. Erdogan just praised the contribution of Bangladeshi muslim it does not mean nullify contribution of others.

Erdogan praised Bengali Muslims, I do too. He didn't praise nationalistic Bangladeshis, I don't either. :D

So??? You're using current day population numbers to justify your own flawed stance?? :lol:

Keep it up buddy.

Erdogan praised Bengali Muslims, I do too. He didn't praise nationalistic Bangladeshis, I don't either. :D

In the past number was even higher. Just for your info population growth rate of Assam and WB's bengali muslim is way higher than Bangladesh.

In the past number was even higher. Just for your info population growth rate of Assam and WB's bengali muslim is way higher than Bangladesh.

Exactly. Thank you saying that...

Which is why Bengali Muslim was used... ;)

The term "Bengal" is much more broader and inclusive.

I am repeating it again for an illiterates person like you Bengali muslim and Bangladeshi muslim are synonymous as Bangladesh is for the Bengali muslim.
Exactly. Thank you saying that...

Which is why Bengali Muslim was used... ;)

The term "Bengal" is much more broader and inclusive.

Despite being higher they do not make more than 20% of Bengali muslim. I just used growth rate as reference as Bangladesh in recent years has reduced growth rate drastically. Plus most of the Bengali muslim of WB and Assam are poor and live in villages. Hardly they had much contribution that time.

Now you can rub burnol on your wound now.

I am repeating it again for an illiterates person like you Bengali muslim and Bangladeshi muslim are synonymous as Bangladesh is for the Bengali muslim.

:lol:

Looks like you actually failed English......they're synonymous but there is more to it which you can't see. I already explained it above for those who failed in English. :rolleyes:

Looks like you actually failed English......they're synonymous but there is more to it which you can't see. I already explained it above for those who failed in English. :rolleyes:

Whatever is more can be ignored. .8 or .9 can be rounded to 1. It is not a big deal.

Whatever is more can be ignored. .8 or .9 can be rounded to 1. It is not a big deal.

Nope, it's not a big deal. But manipulating words for sinister purposes is a big deal. This is English and not Math we're discussing here...

You really did fail in debates too, did you? :lol:

Nope, it's not a big deal. But manipulating words for sinister purposes is a big deal. This is English and not Math we're discussing here...

You really did fail in debates too, did you? :lol:

I did not give any exam that I need to fail but now your own constant failure has made you mad that you started to have itching problem with the success of Bangladeshi muslims.

Bengali muslim in West Bengal and Assam in total is around 26.5 million and in Bangladesh it is 146 million.

This makes the ratio actually around 85% not even 80% I was mentioning earlier.

Now whatever makes you feel happy you can think. In whole world anyone will understand Bnegali muslim as Bangladeshi muslim through there may be few other bengali muslism lives elsewhere as well which is negligible.

I did not give any exam that I need to fail but now your own constant failure has made you mad that you started to have itching problem with the success of Bangladeshi muslims.

Bengali muslim in West Bengal and Assam in total is around 26.5 million and in Bangladesh it is 146 million.

This makes the ratio actually around 85% not even 80% I was mentioning earlier.

Now whatever makes you feel happy you can think. In whole world anyone will understand Bnegali muslim as Bangladeshi muslim through there may be few other bengali muslism lives elsewhere as well which is negligible.

Success?? Is that what being a servant to India is like? :rolleyes:

Success?? Is that what being a servant to India is like? :rolleyes:

Yes we are servant to India thats why we have overtaken India in terms of per capita GDP and India is touching your jugular vein and you can not do anything about it and MBS is spanking now and then asking money back.

Yes we are servant to India thats why we have overtaken India in terms of per capita GDP and India is touching your jugular vein and you can not do anything about it and MBS is spanking now and then asking money back.

Your slow....I knew it. That money has been paid already. Welcome to the future. :lol:

And Kashmir isn't our jugular vein...it's India's.....now that tells me you can't read either. Also, gdp numbers are just that....numbers.......one simple action from India and you nation will be put in its place. :lol:

But the term "Bengal" is much broader :D

Again correcting you Bengal has nothing to do here as it includes Bihari, Odissa, Bengali and other group of people who are mostly hindus. We are taking about only Bengali muslim and for them Bangladesh has been created and 85% of Bengali muslim lives there. Most importantly Erdogan did not mention anything about Bengal rather mentioned about Bengali muslim while mentioning growing strong relation between Bangladesh and Turkey. Even an illiterates knows world wide when someone mention about bengali muslim it is referred to Bangladeshi muslim regardless 26 million poor and mostly uneducated bengali muslim still lives in India as it is negligible and hardly they had much contribution at the independence of Turkey compared to the Bangladeshi muslims.

Only because of their financial condition and not much affiliation with the political establishment of India they become constant target of BJP as illegal Bangladeshi muslim.

Again correcting you Bengal has nothing to do here as it includes Bihari, Odissa, Bengali and other group of people who are mostly hindus. We are taking about only Bengali muslim and for them Bangladesh has been created and 85% of Bengali muslim lives there. Most importantly Erdogan did not mention anything about Bengal rather mentioned about Bengali muslim while mentioning growing strong relation between Bangladesh and Turkey. Even an illiterates knows world wide when someone mention about bengali muslim it is referred to Bangladeshi muslim regardless 26 million poor and mostly uneducated bengali muslim still lives in India as it is negligible and hardly they had much contribution at the independence of Turkey compared to the Bangladeshi muslims.

Only because of their financial condition and not much affiliation with the political establishment of India they become constant target of BJP as illegal Bangladeshi muslim.

Man, you have a thick skull. Bengali nowadays is synonymous with Bangladeshis but was and still is used to refer to the Bengali people (the Muslim ones), who now may also be in India.

You know Erdogan means, you just won't admit to it cuz of your tiny ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom