What's new

Featured Turkey may suspend ties with UAE over Israel deal, Erdogan says

Israel/the US support Pkk/Ypg terror organization to kill Turkish people and to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity

Israel is enemy to Turkish people
we dont soport any teror organiztion

we dont soport any teror organiztion

I am saying again Israel/the US ( PENTAGON , CIA , MOSSAD ) support Pkk/Ypg terror organization to kill Turkish people and to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity

also Israel/the US used FETO terror organization to make military coup against president ERDOGAN

Arabs becoming an Israeli/US puppet is humiliating for Muslims. I don't know why our generals like RS are serving them.

He is not serving Arabs to be precisely and neither KSA is into Israeli camp. Consider the facts before posting such generalized remarks.

Arabs becoming an Israeli/US puppet is humiliating for Muslims. I don't know why our generals like RS are serving them.

I dont understand why when some countries talk like you, they dont offer asylum and a passport to Palestinian people.

Israel is not only a Jewish state, it's a Arab state too, In Israel lives more than one million of Arab people.

He is not serving Arabs to be precisely and neither KSA is into Israeli camp. Consider the facts before posting such generalized remarks.

SA literally stopped us from meeting with malaysia and turkey, and are 100% in US camp. UAE is basically their satellite state who embraced Israel with open arms. Islam =/= Saudis

SA literally stopped us from meeting with malaysia and turkey, and are 100% in US camp. UAE is basically their satellite state who embraced Israel with open arms. Islam =/= Saudis

I wouldn't compare as such. IMCCT what it is called and being led by RS. Don't mislead about Islam = Saudis

I wouldn't compare as such. IMCCT what it is called and being led by RS. Don't mislead about Islam = Saudis

He commanded it on the condition that Iran would be included, which it was and is not. Basically another saudi thing.

He commanded it on the condition that Iran would be included, which it was and is not. Basically another saudi thing.

Do you know his capacity to command IMCCT? Last time I read, he was retired and went there after obtaining NOC from Govt. of Pakistan. You can join any domain after retirement. He didn't go being an official. Can you comprehend the circumstances & T&Cs before making such statements.

Isn't the basis of Turkish diplomatic ties with Israel that allows Turkey to get access inside Palestine to make a Hospital in Gaza ? That should also give eyes and ears on the ground to Turks inside Gaza.
So sad that you cant see why Turkey need Israel's allow to making a hospital in Palestine?
Cant you see the tragedy? Hospital is an humanity aid and it is not in Israel land.

Back
Top Bottom