What's new

Turkey is finished - Pepe Escobar

Pepe Escobar I thought he is the new Pope

Turkey is with in their rights to protect its air space

I think @ some point the Russian pilot should have also shown some restraint , may be the Russian and Turkish folks have maps that differ on where the international boundaries start or finish

Quite an unfortunate incident

Last edited:
As I said earlier , this was not expected at all

An unfortunate incident against a common foe specially since Mr Putin Announced for Russian soldiers to work with regional partners

I hope the two leaders of both nations sit down and logically work it thru

Last edited:
And Syria is within their rights to barrel bomb any moderate or otherwise rebel threatening the government.

and Turkey is within their right to protect their ethnic Turks , just like what you did in Ukraine

Becasue I am not familiar with the Turkish - Russian angle , was there prior animosity that we don't know of in recent years , last 10-20 years between Turkey and Russia , I always found both nations to be quite dormant and peaceful.

Also was the Russian pilot not aware of English or other language , how is the warnings sent out to pilots if they are of different countries (One speaks Turkish and other plain Russian)

Is there a international signal to convey the error?

It is quite common for planes to steer off in tight regional spaces close to borders , when they are flying Mach 2 etc , it was not like the Russian pilot was flying over some strategic energy plant that Turkey owned etc

I hear ever rebel is using Russian rifles.
Rifles, grenades and rpgs can easily be manufactured, not so much for ATGM. Also, we all know who gives the rebels weapons and US openly agrees that they trained the rebels.

Do remember Afghanistan.

Remember Afghanistan.

How were they defeated then?
They don't have to go that route. Afghanistan had ideological value and Russia thought it was a good idea to occupy. These turkmen don't have any value. Russia can just launch a few hydrogen bombs on those villages and it will be over. Very simple

Pakistani madrassas make them think that they defeated soviet union lol in afghan war

No vedic patshala snake charmer Indian defeated Russia in Afghanistan... :D

USA just dumped weapon in Pakistan... its was Pakistan' ISI who trained Mujaheddin, make strategies for them.. and guided them in every way till departure of soviets from Afghanistan.. no USA, British Israeli was on ground in Afghanistan except Pakistanis ... off course we can never deny west's help but if u go listen to interviews of western they themselves say even if we would not help resistance against Russia.. they would most probably get help from Muslim world.. and they were getting help from Muslim world before even USA decided to enter this war... USA's help just change one thing that if we take 20 years on our own western help made it 10 years..

none the less u snake charmars can jump in millions from Burj Khalifa with banner """ Pakistan had no role in soviet Afghan war" no one will give single fvck :rofl:

No vedic patshala snake charmer Indian defeated Russia in Afghanistan... :D

USA just dumped weapon in Pakistan... its was Pakistan' ISI who trained Mujaheddin, make strategies for them.. and guided them in every way till departure of soviets from Afghanistan.. no USA, British Israeli was on ground in Afghanistan except Pakistanis ... off course we can never deny west's help but if u go listen to interviews of western they themselves say even if we would not help resistance against Russia.. they would most probably get help from Muslim world.. and they were getting help from Muslim world before even USA decided to enter this war... USA's help just change one thing that if we take 20 years on our own western help made it 10 years..

none the less u snake charmars can jump in millions from Burj Khalifa with banner """ Pakistan had no role in soviet Afghan war" no one will give single fvck :rofl:

@SiCiSi

It was CIA and Brezinski who were the handlers of osama and his mujahideens and others in Afghan.Not Pakistan .

They don't have to go that route. Afghanistan had ideological value and Russia thought it was a good idea to occupy. These turkmen don't have any value. Russia can just launch a few hydrogen bombs on those villages and it will be over. Very simple

Smerch artillery will suffice .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom