What's new

Turkey is finished - Pepe Escobar

I hear reports that the rescue chopper was also shot down by US made anti-tank missile.

Yes but how often were they direct confrontation. US and Russia/USSR fought each other under covert ops and through proxies but I can't remember the time it was done so openly
Russia jet downed in Turkey: Video 'shows rescue helicopter under fire from Syrian rebels' | World | News | Daily Express

Thats the nature of the cold war. Every single time is unique in circumstances but also the same as in we know their limits and they know ours.

The Americans are still mad about Ukraine and now Syria. They get thier little turkish pawn to act up and thats all this is.

Its one single plane. This wont throw us off our game.

We will make sure Syria is cleared out and focus on our westward expansion after that. Syrian refugees destabilizing Europe is an added benefit. Makes our job easier.

I hear reports that the rescue chopper was also shot down by US made anti-tank missile.

Btw I really respect the comments you post on here. One of the most educated, informed and level headed members on this site.

Pepe Escobar (born 1954) is a Brazilian journalist. He writes a column - The Roving Eye - for Asia Times Online, and works as an analyst for RT as well as Al Jazeera and Iran's Press TV.[1]

:rofl::lol:

Russians are weak , they don't have the balls to strike back. Period.

"Backstab" lol, go cry to mummy, Putin.

Turkey is not like Syrian rebels who can't retaliate the Russian bombing. Turkey is one of the strongest military powers and a brave nation. Also remember they will not be alone. Conflict with Turkey will not be such a simple issue for Russia.

If Turkey was not in state of war with Russia, it didnt made a sense to shoot down the aircraft. There are many more ways to control foreign objects in a nations air space.

Turkey had play wrong coins in a game thats between USA and Russia, it will have to pay the price with the long term cost factor. Not a nice move in current situation when its has masses of refuges which can be easily used to ignite proxy wars and converting Turkey in conflict zone. More so over with Russia on table with Iran in Iran, this could have been worst time.

Who cares what a guy named like a druglord pimp says ?

Funny thing about synchronicity . .The events are reminding me of WW1. Seems that the mayan calendar was right to me.

Good luck to you.I hope Eastern europe can play safe in the coming crisis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom