What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

i would like to know what is offensive in being called a bedoin..? afaik isnt it a community in arabian desert and werent they the original inhabitants...:confused:

I think it is just like some Indians get offended when you call them "Dravidian".. who were the "original inhabitants" of India... ;)

Trust me I never get emotional over anything, I made a true statement.
You cant love something you don respect.

I don't respect some of the invaders like Nader Shah, Ghori and Ghaznavi, but I do like lots of things from Iran. As I said in my first post in this thread, after India (north west India), Pakistan shares a lot with Afghans and Iranians, but not much with Arabs and Turks.

I dont even give a **** about the Iranian islamic age king, I only care about kings like cyrus,darius, and pre historic Iran.

I dont even know this nader and the only ones.

pakistan? where was pakistan 100 years ago? did it even exists? so how did we loot you for 5000 years LOL
Retard, every country that Persia has 'invaded' is glad we did since the part of the culture they have they value very highly.

good that you are proud of your pre-islamic culture...but regardng the bolded part dont speak for all countries...we indians had our own great civilization that needed no help from persians and we were actually contributing more to science,culture,arts than anyone in the region...

good that you are proud of your pre-islamic culture...but regardng the bolded part dont speak for all countries...we indians had our own great civilization that needed no help from persians and we were actually contributing more to science,culture,arts than anyone in the region...

However, the greatest Indian monument which every Indian is proud of "Taj Mahal" is persian influenced... :D

I think it is just like some Indians get offended when you call them "Dravidian".. who were the "original inhabitants" of India... ;)

the offense is because dravidian was intended as a linguistic group and not as an ethnic group..oh well...nvm...i'm a dravidian language speaker...so what ?

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

However, the greatest Indian monument which every Indian is proud of "Taj Mahal" is persian influenced... :D

who said it is the greatest indian monument ? :/

Come and see some of the temples..their architectural intricacies will put taj mahal to crying shame...

the offense is because dravidian was intended as a linguistic group and not as an ethnic group..oh well...nvm...i'm a dravidian language speaker...so what ?

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

who said it is the greatest indian monument ? :/

Come and see some of the temples..their architectural intricacies will put taj mahal to crying shame...

But the fact is that the most famous monument of India is Taj Mahal. Yes or No? I have read about other temples, stupas of India, and I agree with what you said, but still the most famous monument of India is still Taj Mahal.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

To say you made more contribution than Iran in terms of science and culture seriously makes one unlikely to to you seriously, provide evidence go ahead I am waiting.
as for your so called great culture,well no one said India did not have a culture of its own but you taken so much things from us, even your taj mahal is a persian design lol.

But what culture did we take from you?
You guys even Try and call yourselves Aryans, which accoring to the oldest Aryan inscribtion in behistoon Iran means to be from Iran zamin.

I like Indians neverless but that does not mean we cant have not disscution.

But what culture did we take from you?
You guys even Try and call yourselves Aryans, which accoring to the oldest Aryan inscribtion in behistoon Iran means to be from Iran zamin.

Who tries to call themselves Aryans? If you are talking about Pakistanis then I will answer you back, and if you are talking about Indians, I will let Kazhugu answer... :P

To say you made more contribution that Iran in terms of science and culture seriously makes one unlikely to to you seriously, provide evidence go ahead I am waiting.

feast your eyes..

http://www.ece.lsu.edu/kak/a3.pdf

http://www.hinduyuva.org/tattva-blog/2008/01/ancient-india/

History of science and technology in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Science, Medicine, Technology in Ancient India - Crystalinks

and a simple google search would reveal much more links about science and culture in ancient india...

i do not demean persian culture in any way...its one of the few cultures i respect...but to say that others are grateful to them is highly exaggerated and retarded..

as for you so called great culture,well no one said India did not have a culture of its own but you taken so much things from us, even you tak mahal is a persian design lol.

culture flows either ways..we do not live in a isolated vacuum....many temples in india which were built centuries ago would put taj mahal to crying shame in terms of architectural and structural intricacies...

and taj mahal is not 100% persian design..it was an amalgamation of indian,persian and turk styles...

few wannabes exist everywhere....aryan invasion theory is widely discredited and dumped in the garbage of history in india...aryan and dravidian were language families..not ethinicites...

But the fact is that the most famous monument of India is Taj Mahal. Yes or No? I have read about other temples, stupas of India, and I agree with what you said, but still the most famous monument of India is still Taj Mahal.

its famous because of the money it makes from foreign revenues and because its considered as symbol of love with no religious affliations..:D

more famous =/= better....

few wannabes exist everywhere....aryan invasion theory is widely discredited and dumped in the garbage of history in india...aryan and dravidian were language families..not ethinicites...

You are right.. 95% Indians whether North or South look the same to me... racially, 95% Indians are same people.. the only difference between North and South is linguistical, not racial. The only Indians which look different are North Western Indians- Punjabis and especially Kashmiris, which border Pakistan.

Pakistanis and extreme north western Indians were heavily influenced by invaders, that is why they don't look like your typical south, east and central Indians.

pakistan? where was pakistan 100 years ago? did it even exists? so how did we loot you for 5000 years LOL
Retard, every country that Persia has 'invaded' is glad we did since the part of the culture they have they value very highly.

Considering even you Pakistanis have inherited alot of our culture i Prefer if you stayed logged out and not come back here, since you just made fool out of yourself very very badly.

Watch your language and speak in a civilized way, is this the culture you were talking about spreading?

First of all what Jinxed is saying is absolutely valid, Iranian invasion did backstab the predecessory Muslim state before Pakistan on the Indian subcontinent, the Mughals. The backstabbing and treachery of Nadir Shah and his invasion of Delhi 1738 weakened the Mughal empire. Not only did your side-show Persian empire backstab the Mughals but you also back stabbed the Ottomans when they were focused on Europe. It's absolutely true that the traitorous despot Nadir Shah plundered the wealth of the Mughals and took it back to his side-show Empire. So it's an absolutely valid point, you complain about the invasion of the Arabs but try to foolishly and pathetically justify spreading "Persian culture" all because some westerner you heard said "Thank God Persia invaded the West." What an idiotic rationale. It is only natural Iran embraces Islam, only confused Iranian teenagers and youths tend to think otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom