What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

It is a bit unfair to Pakistan to compare in this way, because Pakistan does not have oil to export, has a much larger population to develop and bring up to speed with the rest of the world. Conflict with India is forcing to Pakistan to funnel so much of its resources to the military (though the same applies to Iran vs. USrael)
But its rule by their own people and they choose revolution and it worked for Iran look where Iran is and compare our beautiful democrazy

I would like to know what are the differences between Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs. Please all be rationale and tell only the truth, no matter where we're from. To unite the 'Muslim Ummah' this belt has to come close to each other !!!

I don't think they will ever come close. So many cultural, racial, linguistic differences etc. Arabs and Jews are semitic people. Turks, Uzbeks etc are turkic people. And Iranians are Indo-europeans.

I would like to add that among these middle-eastern groups, Pakistanis share the most with Iranians, not with Arabs or Turks. Western Pakistan and Pakistanis are part of Iranzamin.

I don't think Pakistanis have anything common with Arabs and Turks, other than religion. or do we?

of course you guys have pre-Islamic religions, as all human cultures do, I should have worded my post better. I meant that your modern day cultures aren't as intertwined with your pre-Islamic ideoligies as much as ours is. We still celebrate the same holidays that our Zoroastrian ancestors celebrated and we look at Islam as a religion that was forced on us (talking about our liberals of course). Even our muslims celebrate the same holidays and traditions as our Zoroastrian ancestors from 2500 years ago. We simply don't look at Islam as our own (the most religious Iranian member here is Hussain and I would love to get his take on this and see if he disagrees but for the most part I think Iranians don't consider Islam as Iranian, even if they value it). Egyptians speak arabic etc... But all this is beside the point and it's a discussion for another day.

The Middle East is a unique place. It's where civilizations began. You have Sumer in modern day Iraq, the great civilizations of Egypt and the Jiroft civilization of Iran (it predates both Sumeria and Egypt and it was discovered a couple of decades ago only, so the world still has a lot of discovery to do when it comes to this civilization). At the same time you have all the major Ibrahamic religions and the first monotheistic religions born in the same area. The cultural diversity in this region is simply down to the great history of the region. People started farming and domesticating animals in this region more than 11000 years ago!!!!!!! 1400 years of Islam can't erase many thousand years of cultural diversity.

Again, we must learn to do what is best for all of us in this little corner of the world. We don't have to respect each other, but we don't have to hate each other either. I think we're moving to the right direction. Today, the major stumbling block is the presence of colonialists from the West in the Arab world (Persian Gulf region). The region can't become 100 percent stable until all the stake holders can sit down together without having a puppeteer controlling certain parties.

yes exactly, zoroastrian dates back to the 2000BC, Iran has so much culture and we are wasting it, the youth of Iran now are starting to move towards thrit ancient past, All we need now Is an persian nationalist lik Cyrus the great who loves his country and respects the outside world too.

I would have not problem with Iran having nice relation with muslim, just as long as they dont try and **** up our culture.
Mind you without Iran Islamic golden would be nothing since most of the scientific advancement were made by persians.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Actually Shia clerics and religious figures have their own guides and people in Haram shareif you can see them patrolling if you ever come to Makkah. I was in Haram Sharief not 4 hours ago and Black Turban clad clerics with Haram badges were everywhere. So actually the state DOES consider Shias to be Muslims however Shias love to play victim.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

And to the guy saying women are not allowed to exit the house without a male relative. (WTF) the only place I hear about these things are from here this is not the reality AT ALL.

Yeah but...What about the fact women cant drive because if they do your leaders say men will start turning gay? That is the biggest BS since the yanks said they went on the moon.

Iranians are always complaining about how Arabs invaded them and enforced Islam on them.. but Iranians (plus their Afghan and Tajik brothers) never talk about how they invaded India and looted and plundered thorughout their history... So is it OK for Persians to invade India and destroy things, but it is NOT OK for Arabs to invade Iran.. I never understand this hypocriscy...

Iranians are always complaining about how Arabs invaded them and enforced Islam on them.. but Iranians (plus their Afghan and Tajik brothers) never talk about how they invaded India and looted and plundered thorughout their history... So is it OK for Persians to invade India and destroy things, but it is NOT OK for Arabs to invade Iran.. I never understand this hypocriscy...

That is different you know that right? persia invaded greece and in doing so played a important and major role spreading persian/eastern culture throughout the west, some famous guy once said the west owns persia some great big thanks.
so persian invaded India and spread persian culture there, what wrong with that? we did not FORCE them to become something they are not did we?

I dont see 98% of Indians bending ove 5 times a day to an arabic religion do you?

That is different you know that right? persia invaded greece and in doing so played a important and major role spreading persian/eastern culture throughout the west, some famous guy once said the west owns persia some great big thanks.
so persian invaded India and spread persian culture there, what wrong with that? we did not FORCE them to become something they are not did we?

So are you saying what Ghori, Ghaznavi, Nader Shah did in India and Pakistan (especially in Punjab) is justifiable? You Persians are invading India and Pakistan for almost 5000 years.... and looting and plundering... So please don't complain if Arabs and Turks did the same thing to you and Afghans...

pakistan? where was pakistan 100 years ago? did it even exists? so how did we loot you for 5000 years LOL
Retard, every country that Persia has 'invaded' is glad we did since the part of the culture they have they value very highly.

Considering even you Pakistanis have inherited alot of our culture i Prefer if you stayed logged out and not come back here, since you just made fool out of yourself very very badly.

Oh Dumbo, ofcourse Pakistan was not there 100 years ago, but the region was always there. I am talking about the eastern parts of Pakistan (punjab and sindh) and north west India, which you guyz invaded, looted and plundered since the days of your Cyrus the GREAT (cough cough).. How do you know that that every country which Persia invaded is "glad".. No one ever welcomes an "invasion", it is always forced. And you said, that you invaded India to spread persian culture? well, what does that mean? When Arabs did the same thing to spread their Arab culture, it really bothered and annoyed you guyz. So please stop with this "We are victims of Arabs" thing.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

I have nothing against Iran. I love Persians and Persian culture... but some Persians act like they are better and superior than everyone else in the neighborhood...

It is easy to say that I hate Pakistan or I hate India but when you see someone as a person, it is very hard to hate them. Pakistani people I have met propably hate India but when they saw my friends they were actually chatting with her more than they were chatting with me even thought they assumed I was a muslim.

oi..boys will always remain boys...irrespective of nationality...:lol:

Oh Dumbo, ofcourse Pakistan was not there 100 years ago, but the region was always there. I am talking about the eastern parts of Pakistan (punjab and sindh) and north west India, which you guyz invaded, looted and plundered since the days of your Cyrus the GREAT (cough cough).. How do you know that that every country which Persia invaded is "glad".. No one ever welcomes an "invasion", it is always forced. And you said, that you invaded India to spread persian culture? well, what does that mean? When Arabs did the same thing to spread their Arab culture, it really bothered and annoyed you guyz. So please stop with this "We are victims of Arabs" thing.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

I have nothing against Iran. I love Persians and Persian culture... but some Persians act like they are better and superior than everyone else in the neighborhood...

The fact you just tried to insult Cyrus the great made me loose any respect for you.
He was the first king to have the word THE GREAT after his name, all the other kings simply used it to seem powefull, he even gets called the messiah in the jewish holy book.

And no you dont respect the persian culture or love it. because you would not insult the persian nations father.

It is a bit unfair to Pakistan to compare in this way, because Pakistan does not have oil to export, has a much larger population to develop and bring up to speed with the rest of the world. Conflict with India is forcing to Pakistan to funnel so much of its resources to the military (though the same applies to Iran vs. USrael)

USrael, hahaha creative...

Pakistan propably has more potential than any other muslim country in the world. They should look to China to see that collective thinking and mass production will help them in long run. Pakistan has a population of 187... million people. They can become one of the exporters in world.

Iran has its oil and natural gas. If natural gas exports would go like this, Iran has enough natural gas to export 100 years. They are already a industrialized country expect high tech goods. Only thing they lack is freedom of speech and human rights. They need to understand that West has something that is wonderful. Democracy and secularism.

Actually Arabs are not one nation. All of Arabs countries have different cultural and social understanding. I don't actually know much about Arabian peninsula but I know a lot about North African and Historical Syria/Greater Syria-expect Syria and Libia-.

Morroco and Algeria are more west friendly and especially Algeria they have many intellectual see that old ways can't serve people. Propably because of French influence. Egypt has culture like Iran. There is respectable amount of secularist and pro-democratic people and there is a lot of people who wants to be a second Iran.

Tunisia is a lot like Turkey and Lebenon. They have a free society and they will propably stay that way. Their main export is tourism and they connot afford to be a Islamic State.

Lebenon is a jewel of Arabian countries. It is a little dream land in Middle East. Their people are warm and open minded, their society is colorful with different religions and ethnicities. Their economy is somewhat getting better but their import is still three times higher than their export.

Jordon is improving rapidly in both eeconomics and social areas. King Abdullah is an open minded man and from what I learned from citizens they love him even the ones who thinks time of kings has passed. He done a lot of things that most of the Arabian ''democratic'' leaders wouldn't or couldn't do. Jordan don't have any natural resources but with good policies of King they have manneged to improve greatly. I have to congradulate them. P.S: I loved this country, her people and her king. He is propably the only King I would support and respect.

@ Persian God King... aww, dont get too emotional!! :P hehe! I love persian culture, I really do ;) I was just stating some facts :D

i find it extremely offensive to be called a Beduine like you don't believe.

i would like to know what is offensive in being called a bedoin..? afaik isnt it a community in arabian desert and werent they the original inhabitants...:confused:

Did you ever think that It is none of your problem that what other people are doing with their life. If some woman or man wants to ***** him/herself out who are you tell them they can't do that. Ohh I get it because your religion tells you that it shouldn't be done and They are evil riiiighhtt..

Did I ever said that there should be foreing intervention to these countries for bringing U.S style democracy... Did you ever think that a mother who teaches her son that women should stay at home do their womenly duties and womens are not clever enough to make decisions for themselves -Women in Saudi Arabia can not even go outside without a men beside her- is actually uneducated person that humilate herself?

Democracy allows people to live like they want to without hurting eachother and Relgious state allows people to opress whoever that book classfy as evil,secon class citizens, etc...

In democracy a Muslim family can live with their traditions without hurting eachother like beating their wife or having another wife but in a relgious state -lets say christian- They couldn't even live there and their murder would be legal because they are infidel.
or in a Islamic state that a women should wear a scarf or hijab when she doesn't want to wear it or when she/he wants to drink they cannot, when they want to have sex they cannot and they would be stoned to death beacuse they done something that harms or evolving no one but themselves.

You said How can I know if Pakistani or Iranian or Saudi womes are misirable. I went to Pakistan and Indai as a tourist with my friends from India. I can say that they are propably pretty happy about how they live but when I was telling them that I came here with my girlfriends they were shocked and asked me How a women can travel by herself so far. They actually think that women are incapable of self reliance and thinking for themselves. Yes I called this a misirable way of life and I would call this a happiness comes with ignorance at best.

For Iran, Islamic regime is a black smoke on Iran that never pull his shadow over Iranian people or atleast other half of it that wants secularism. One of my friend was shoot at his leg in protests in 2009 and same friend was floged because he was caught drinking a beer. He was freaking FLOGED for just drinking a f@cking BEER. SO yes I can say that these people were and propably still are misirable. Most of my Iranian friends do not return their home because of the Islamic republic and they miss their families, friends and homeland. I think it is enough reason to say that they are misirable.

And tell me please would you let someone treat your mother as Islam allows you to treat your wife?

You have a very nice and clear version of Islam (sarcasm intended). Just because whoring and gambling is a normal occurence in the west does not mean it is a universal right. Once again you have proven that you are a part of the Western propoganda machine of demonizing islam and muslims. This coming from a muslim means that the West has won changing the perception of the weak minds into their belief system.

As for your nonsense statements
1: women in Saudi Arabia can go outside whenever they wish.
2: If people want to have sex outside marriage, *****, drink alcohol, gable and live a Western style of life, they can go an live in Europe. But all of the above are already strictly prohibited in Islam, if you defend that the above mentioned are universal rights and should be encourages, well i got nothing to say
3: this part made me so sad
And tell me please would you let someone treat your mother as Islam allows you to treat your wife?
This directly shows your total ignorance concerning Islam. The Islam you have in your mind is the exact same as the people who are directly against islam and spread lies of islam via their propoganda machines. I will inshallah when i marry, havea family that respects our holy Quran whch you call a " whatever book" and lives a life that does not include alcohol, gambling etc. These are values that every person that calls himself a Muslim should respect and defend, not offend as you do right now. Before coming with your highly biased "statements" about muslims and islam, i recommend you to respect our holy Quran and do a tiny research, not some bullsheet you have heard from the propganda machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom