What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

Name one thing that iran hurt Iraq with but I can name many of hurts by Arabs regimes, Second don't ever never talk on behalf of me.
I didn't talk on anybody's behalf but I think since we dealt with many Iraqis you are aware that we know very well whats going on over there. And never ever speak on behalf of all Iraqis because you don't represent but some of the party you follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sect war in Iraq started and supported by Iran... This killed more Iraqi than what US killed...

Edit: Typo
well.you mean we Iranians are supporting al-qaedah for killing other Shias?
are you ok?
who is building 100000 Residential units for Iraqis?arabs or Iran?
who is going to send first Iraqi satellite to the space?arabs or iran?
who is training Iraqi pilots?arabs or Iran?
who is making more than 10 power plants for Iraq?arabs or Iran?
who did pordon war's booty?koweit or Iran?
who are bringing dollars to Iraq?arabs or Iranian shias?
the answer of all these questions are IRAN!
Iran is truely the Iraq's friend.we have proved it easily

lol first gulf war iraq got destroyed lol what are you on? saddams army was rusty tanks and a rusty army and just chemicals also i dnt hate saddam if you hate him why didnt you fight agains US?

34 pages full of BS race fights.Man this world is truly f****d up.By the rate we are going mankind would become extinct even before Dec 2012(a date put by some mad people).:P

lol first gulf war iraq got destroyed lol what are you on? saddams army was rusty tanks and a rusty army and just chemicals also i dnt hate saddam if you hate him why didnt you fight agains US?
Man, Iraq had the 5th strongest army in the world at that time. Despite that 33 countries attacked Iraq after 8 years of war with Iran, they couldn't invade it but rather did that after 14 years of the toughest sanctions ever. Nevertheless, USA paid a very dear price after invading Iraq. Their life loss in Iraq even more than Vietnam. Iraq had 5000 tanks, including 2200 upgraded T-72. But you have to admit that there is no Army in the world can face the American one. That what would happen to anyone dares to miss up with Arabs.

too much nationalism , too much spies in the world english spies i suppose the masters of divide and rule

Man, Iraq had the 5th strongest army in the world at that time. Despite that 33 countries attacked Iraq after 8 years of war with Iran, they couldn't invade it but rather did that after 14 years of the toughest sanctions ever. Nevertheless, USA paid a very dear price after invading Iraq. Their life loss in Iraq even more than Vietnam. Iraq had 5000 tanks, including 2200 upgraded T-72. But you have to admit that there is no Army in the world can face the American one. That what would happen to anyone dares to miss up with Arabs.
ok name just 4 countries who supported Iran during the war.

lol saddams army was just big , listen mate i think you read some different things iraq got smashed people said iraq could resist alot in a few days or weeks they got destroyed , they bloody invaded a country for like 8 years do you expect 0 death toll? most wasnt even from direct war its from bombs and suicide bombers

lol saddams army was just big , listen mate i think you read some different things iraq got smashed people said iraq could resist alot in a few days or weeks they got destroyed , they bloody invaded a country for like 8 years do you expect 0 death toll? most wasnt even from direct war its from bombs and suicide bombers
I couldn't exactly understand what your saying .

and 33 countries?? lool only us and uk were really their the rest just are there a few soldiers some just joined after invasion and most just said they will suport

didnt jordan sell out egypt and syria and told israel about the attack of syria and egypit in one of the wars so israeli jets quickly bombed egypt and syria bases?

Lybia, Syria, China and don't forget Iran-contra scandal.
so its my turn to tell who supported Iraq in the war
soveit-USA-france-UK-ALL PGCC countries-jordan-egypt-italy-china-japan-south korea-germany....

Past time is gone, we always talk about past times, because nowadays we are weak, we are trying to believe the golden age of our nations will never come back, but this is not true!!
The west is getting weak!

Back
Top Bottom