What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

I think he is a Bulgarian Turk :)

There is No such thing as Bulgarian Turk. Tou are ether Bulgarian or Turkish.
Other wise we could talk about american Turks. French Turks. Or Spanish Turks.

(kusura bakma ama Bulgaristan turku sözüne alerjim var Bulgaristan Osmanlı'nın ilk aldığı ve son bıraktı topraklar. Orası turk yurdudur)

You know reading that I find Wahabism with its shunning of Taqlid and talk of Ijtehad by everyone of us...very appealing but why is that in practice this seems to have become quite the opposite ? I hear that even the Friday Sermon in Saudi Arabia comes from the ministry...isn't that another form of Taqlid ?
I don't know whats Whabisim, all I know that its the same as Sunnah. I can't answer you coz I am not that religious, but I am willing to defend Islam whatever it takes. I also believe that some members here using Whabisim to avoid referring to Sunnah directly because its well known that KSA is considered a fort of Sunnah. And most Jordanians as well as Arabs and Muslims prefer to listen to Saudi clerics, and if those considered whabi then 1.4 billion sunni would be wahabi as well because there is no difference at all from Qraan and sunat Mohammed PBAH.

There is No such thing as Bulgarian Turk. Tou are ether Bulgarian or Turkish.
Other wise we could talk about american Turks. French Turks. Or Spanish Turks.

(kusura bakma ama Bulgaristan turku sözüne alerjim var Bulgaristan Osmanlı'nın ilk aldığı ve son bıraktı topraklar. Orası turk yurdudur)
Brchet :D We are Turk,no matter where ;) (Benim Bulgar sozune alerjim var ama Bulgaristan Turkune degil,sonucta Hepimiz anadolunun bagrindan kopup gelmisiz)

I don't know whats Whabisim, all I know that its the same as Sunnah. I can't answer you coz I am not that religious, but I am willing to defend Islam whatever it takes. I also believe that some members here using Whabisim to avoid referring to Sunnah directly because its well known that KSA is considered a fort of Sunnah. And most Jordanians as well as Arabs and Muslims prefer to listen to Saudi clerics, and if those considered whabi then 1.4 billion sunni would be wahabi as well because there is no difference at all from Qraan and sunat Mohammed PBAH.
I can tell that you 100% wahabi man how come you know most Arab and Muslims prefer listening to clerics of Saudi did you ever counted all the people from Indonesia to morocco be reasonable, do you really don't know the difference between Wahhabi and Sunna man the difference so big between the two.

Men Anadolu Turku degilem.. men GokTurkem Altaidan geldim..

I can tell that you 100% wahabi man how come you know most Arab and Muslims prefer listening to clerics of Saudi did you ever counted all the people from Indonesia to morocco be reasonable, do you really don't know the difference between Wahhabi and Sunna man the difference so big between the two.
I have no desire to talk about this any further unless you volunteer yourself to explain the difference between wahabisim and Sunnah rather than calling others Wahabi..

The Arab world is very very diverse, in terms of political regimes, economic structures, demographics, racial profile (it's better not to speak about race, so let's avoid this topic), and geography, to say the least. There is no Arab unity and there has been no Arab unity for the last century or so. In the Arab world, there are feeble attempts to unite the North African countries like Algeria, Libya, Tunisia and Morocco, also Mauritania in the Maghreb Union. There is also the GCC in the east including the six wealthy Arab countries with same culture and background, which may expand to include Yemen and/or Iraq in the future. There was also a United Arab Republic involving Egypt Syria and Yemen (if I am not wrong) during Gamal/Jamal Abd El Nasser's time, and that project also splintered.

All in all, Iran only became important in the Arab public opinion only after the American illegal terroristic invasion of Iraq in 2003 and in its aftermath. Likewise, Turkey only gained some attention due to Erdogan and Davutoglu's rhetorics and promotions in some Arab countries but beyond that, most Arabs actually don't care much about Turkey or Iran and know very well how much these two countries could actually offer even if they tried their best.

It's actually better for the Arabs to work together to strengthen their own union by focussing on international and domestic political issues, economy, science, technology, addressing social issues, and carrying out research to further develop industry and knowledge and understanding of the Universe itself, which can be done well if the educational structure is radically overhauled, which can only be done once 'Western allies' (most Arab leaders) or 'secular dictators' (Bashar Al Assad, Gaddafi) are overthrown/removed from power.

There can never be a unity between us and the persians.

for sure Iranian wouldn't accept Whabbis or recognize them ...
another thing , Iran talking about Muslims unity not only unity with Arabs ( well , most Arab are Muslims as well )

even though I don't believe Muslims could become unit in near future , but I support "Muslims unity " , at least we do our religion task ...

arabs can never be together they will build a union and 10 years later they will all be at war with each other or they will build a union and 10 years later a foriegn country will atack one and another in the union will support

You know going through this thread made me recall a couplet from one of Iqbal's poems :

Mana-e-fiat eik hai iss qaum ki, nuksaan bhi aik,

Aik hee sub ka nabi, deen bhii, iman bhi eik,

Harme pak bhii, Allah bhii, Quran bhii eik,

Kuch bareee baat theee hotee jo ho jai Musalmaaan bhii eik.

' The Successes and Failures of this Community (the Muslim Ummah) are One,

One Prophet, One Religion, One Faith,

One Haram, One God, One Quran,

Wouldn't it be something if the Muslims were One too ? '

There can never be a unity between us and the persians.
Only time i agree with a Saudi on some matter.Of course we can't be united until Al-e-Saud is ruling you.They hate Iran from bottom of their hearts.They see everything toward Iranians from the window of sect and Shia-Sunni thing.

I think Turkish goverment knows that they don't have the capibility to control Middle East... AKP has more interest in economic issues than they have with sovereignty related ones... What I mean by control the market is, exporting most of the goods ME buys. They done a good job at it in Iraq, more than quarter of Iraqi imports comes from Turkey. They praticly wants to be Germany of the middle east. And actually US and GCG controled meda would muck up Turkish economy in weeks if Turkey goes out of line and threatens GCC's sovereignty...
Well that's should show you the lethality of iraq so be careful with the iraqis since you're in need for there market and stop supporting terrorist.

As a sunni dominated Nation,Turkey Will establish it self as a regional superpower in Middle east.

Back
Top Bottom