What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

Is that supposed to be a serious post?

"The Azeri Government" like all Azeri Turks are Shia. Morover, Azerbaijan Republic are strictly secular and such religious activies are strictly forbidden, I mean things like converting or extremist side of the religion.

Sunnis, or should I say wahabis are actually a source of problem for Azerbaijan, as much as the Iranian mollahs.

How to Azeri keeps contact with their western Enclave of Naxcivan, if you guys are hostile to Iran.

Anyway Iran support Azeribjian Enemies like Armenia and wants Influence in Azeribjian. anyway ASQ-1918 what is the chances of Southern Azerbaijan becoming free ?

What truth the mughals( muslims) ruled you ;)

lmao...im from south india...that region was never under muslim rule..anyway i was replying to another point about us being obsessed with islam..and my reply was to that....

btw even in the parts that were under mughal rule they could only sustain with the help of local kings...also they could only rule us physically...not spiritually like they did with egyptians...our ancient culture is still intact and we dont bow down 5 times a day towards some arab structure...;)

editttttttttt

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

wtf?????????
I cant go on the last page...

lmao...im from south india...that region was never under muslim rule..anyway i was replying to another point about us being obsessed with islam..and my reply was to that....

btw even in the parts that were under mughal rule they could only sustain with the help of local kings...also they could only rule us physically...not spiritually like they did with egyptians...our ancient culture is still intact and we dont bow down 5 times a day towards some arab structure...;)

were going off topic now, but many of the Former Indians (current day Pakistani's and Bangladeshi do that also includes the 170 million Indian Muslims. anyway we going off topic sticking to the Turkey Iran, Arab topic now.

What's the truth? Being ruled by Muslims, or having Muslim minority.

You are mixing human behavior with religious tendencies.

It may sound strange to you. Let me explain. The settled people of ancient age were peaceful due to their non warrior like life style. They were planting crops and harvesting. There I mean Indians.

But Turks and Arabs were living in harsh environment. That made them to fight for survival. In order to live they had to conquer and raid.

Now you are mixing two different things together. Have you seen the mistake you made. :)

oh bhayya....the mughals did not have a free lunch here...we may have been settled but that did not take away our courage one bit....the reason why we got defeated was not because we lacked courage and dropped pants when we saw the turks or arabs approaching...but because we were divided, fought against each other and did not recognize who was our true enemy...anyway no excuses..coming to history....the mughals did not rule over a peaceful india...there were always rebellions, revolts and it was only their alliance with the rajputs (who were hindus btw) through marital bonds that helped them in that....

that is the real reason why the mughals could rule a part of india....i hope you got to know many new facts here..

OMG, look at this thread, esp users like jinxed girl and others have stooped such low, to racial religious, sactarian slurs, go get education illeterates, skin tone doesnt matter, what matters are the brain cells and surely you guys are very low on that

bihari punjabi or kashmiri or UP doesnt matter, i request mods to close this stupid thread, enough is enough

oh bhayya....the mughals did not have a free lunch here...we may have been settled but that did not take away our courage one bit....the reason why we got defeated was not because we lacked courage and dropped pants when we saw the turks or arabs approaching...but because we were divided, fought against each other and did not recognize who was our true enemy...anyway no excuses..coming to history....the mughals did not rule over a peaceful india...there were always rebellions, revolts and it was only their alliance with the rajputs (who were hindus btw) through marital bonds that helped them in that....

that is the real reason why the mughals could rule a part of india....i hope you got to know many new facts here..

They don't teach us Mughal history an I was never interested in it. Thus, no comment.

From a nationalistic view, it was stupid to conquer north India, cause they melted in the society. From Islamic point of view, they managed to change demographic structure in nindia. Are the reasons of today's problems.

OMG, look at this thread, esp users like jinxed girl and others have stooped such low, to racial religious, sactarian slurs, go get education illeterates, skin tone doesnt matter, what matters are the brain cells and surely you guys are very low on that

bihari punjabi or kashmiri or UP doesnt matter, i request mods to close this stupid thread, enough is enough

I actually agree with Jinxed girl she did state facts and the bitter truth. Her views are ideologically similar to mine. Though I do agree thread should be closed.

dudes seriously, this is below pathetic, just insulting your country here by acting so childishly

reported most of the members, but no mods, strange

They don't teach us Mughal history an I was never interested in it. Thus, no comment.

From a nationalistic view, it was stupid to conquer north India, cause they melted in the society. From Islamic point of view, they managed to change demographic structure in nindia. Are the reasons of today's problems.

You should study it...they(mughals) were turks from uzbekistan..atleast the first three kings...after that it was mixed blood...

yeah most of the problems today is because of that....we sucessfully defeated the arabs and isolated their effect from the rest of india...but these mughals came, married with us and upset the plate...:lol:

I actually agree with Jinxed girl she did state facts and the bitter truth. Though I do agree thread should be closed. Her views are ideologically similar to mine.

the truth is just one side of the coin, i will not discuss the other side, so i think this topic should RIP

Back
Top Bottom