What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

I think all races can have beautiful people ofcourse people who look after there body and for that have the money to will generally look better but naturally there is no "ugly" race.Ofcourse people have there own personal preferences to.

Skin colour doesnt matter.

Jinxed_girl you cant claim people , well you can but so can the people from where there residence is. its what there choice is i no many people who have moved from abroad and are just as Australian as me and can hold duel citizenship.

If a 3 yr old moved from Pakistan to India id say there more Indian then Pakistani or if the person had a Pakistani mother/father but was born in US then there more american then Pakistani.

Edit: how the **** did this become the subject lol.

j63oe8.jpg

:lol:

That's right. :D

Hrithik Roshan doesn't look like Bihari at all.... Among Indians, Green and Blue eyes are more common among Kashmiris and Northern Punjabis, not among Bihari Bhaiyyas... I have lots of Indians friends from Kashmir and Punjab, and even they don't like Biharis and U.P. People. CASE CLOSED.. now take all your propaganda to your BIHARI FORUM.

We have blue eyed people among Bhumihar people of Bihar. My friend has blue eyes, so his brother and grandmother.

We have blue-eyed people even in Bihar among Bhumihar community, my friend from my district has Blue eyes. I have met many Biharis with Blue or Greenish eye. I can post you lots of fair skin Bihari people but I don't want to derail this thread. Aishwarya Rai is a Tulu from South India. Majority of Biharis are dark but 30-40 % are fairer people. And sorry for the mistake about Hrithik Roshan because Hrithik is a Bengali name. Also in West Bengal and Tripura and you can get great number of fair skinned people.

The thing is you guys watch bollywood movies without dubbing but don't want to consider your similarities with Indian because they are your arch-rivals.What a denial. :lol: :lol:

Which language you Indians understand? When did I deny that we don't share anything in common with India.. Among our neighbors, we share the most with Indians.. but only with North Western Indians..

I am 3/4 Punjabi and every proud of being a Punjabi and I know majority of Punjabis are like that. That is the first time I am seeing a Bihari from the poorest state of India i.e. Bihar coming here and arguing with us. And no I don't wanna see your light skinned or blue eyes biharis, we have enough Biharis in Pakistan and I know how majority of them look like.. that is why we Punjabis use the word "Bhaiyyas" for you guyz!! lol! The only good thing that came from Bihar was Bihari Kebobs or that fatty Sonakshi Sinha lol!. Even if we were the same country, I still don't wanna be linked with Biharis.. and that is the opinion of majority of Punjabis and Kashmiris, they just don't say it on your faces. lol

So, everyone do this on PDF because we are Arch-Rival but attacking a certain religion or ethnic group is always bad.

Sorry Madam ,if you felt bad. Let us end this.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

The Turkish guy raised a query about India and I moved forward to answer that and it ended up as usual.

Ok I am sorry too... let us end this.. I am sick of fighting with Indians all the time... On other forums Indians and Pakistanis get along very well... but this is a DEFENSE forum and because of that Indians and Pakistanis are always fighting here.. That is why girls usually stay away from this forum.

Can anyone put better picture about Azerbaijan's relation with Turkey and Iran. Because Azeri are arch-rivals of Armenians like Turkey and both are Turkic people but at the same time Azeris are Shias like Iranians and Iran has huge population of Azeris and Iran has very normal relation with Armenia.

Can someone elaborate the details about balancing these contradictions.

Can anyone put better picture about Azerbaijan's relation with Turkey and Iran. Because Azeri are arch-rivals of Armenians like Turkey and both are Turkic people but at the same time Azeris are Shias like Iranians and Iran has huge population of Azeris and Iran has very normal relation with Armenia.

Can someone elaborate the details about balancing these contradictions.

Actually today Turkey and Azerbaijan have some issues. Our current government ruined our friendship by trying to befriend themselves with Armenians.

I personally stand for no tolerance towards Armenians. But US- Zionist media and their collaborators leftist and Kurds are doing everything to damage our brotherhood.

You should ask Azerbaijanis and Iranians for the rest. I have no clue whats going on on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom