What's new

TuQ announces return to Pakistan

Oh No not again...is time kiya tamaasha hoga...well I guess I have to wait and see.

Better to commit suicide than to have TuQ as leader.
People are already suiciding on mass because of massive poverty, corruption, injustices you fool!

In my opinion people cannot be fooled for the third time. But you never know this is Pakistan where AZ can become President and traitors can become ambassadors.
Hahaha. LOL :D How many times have people of Sindh been fooled by Zardari and Co, or people of Punjab by Noora and Co or people of Karachi by Ghunda and Co? :D :D :D Hahaha. Land of the fools, home of the dumb! :D :D :D

For people like you, its completely fine with the corrupt status quo insteading of giving new parties any chance. In science we try and fail multiple times to arrive at the right solution. In politics, its same old crap being recycled every 4 years and those demanding a change are labeled "terrorists", "anarchists" and the most funny of them all: Tamasha :D :D :D.

Should be arrested if he makes any move towards Islamabad. Enough is enough.

Guess his behind started itching after all the good news that's coming about Pakistan.

Let us see, terrorism has banned rallies from airports. hopefully will be stopped there. Then again, maybe his coming does remind people that 14 people died and NO one was held responsible. I do not care for this man at all, but death demands justice. Systematic failure is not something that should be allowed. But still have no respect for this man. And now the whole area will be locked down again :help::help:

Most of the guys analysis regarding TuQ is wrong. The poor guy has no option but to quit. Actual Dharna was staged by TuQ not by PTI. The main pressure was built up by TuQ not PTI. PAT used to give dharna 24hrs. The PTI used to disperse in the night around 12:00 AM and used to return next evening around 8:00 PM to the container.

Frankly, TuQ was smart and judged the situation earlier the Imran Khan and called quits. Imran Khan then realized that his dharna is getting weaker and weaker day by day. I myself is witness to it as my office was very near to this dharna place and used to visit is regularly.

Then peshawar attack happened and imran khan got the chance to call it quit. So frankly if you ask me, TuQ was political more mature.

Thirdly, PAT as a party was much more disciplined, organized as compared to PTI.

We as spectators can comment as much as we like however, put yourself in his shoes, you are going to realize that his decision was a wise one.

P.S: I am no supporter of TuQ however like IM very much. but reality is after all reality.

Most of the guys analysis regarding TuQ is wrong. The poor guy has no option but to quit. Actual Dharna was staged by TuQ not by PTI. The main pressure was built up by TuQ not PTI. PAT used to give dharna 24hrs. The PTI used to disperse in the night around 12:00 AM and used to return next evening around 8:00 PM to the container.

Frankly, TuQ was smart and judged the situation earlier the Imran Khan and called quits. Imran Khan then realized that his dharna is getting weaker and weaker day by day. I myself is witness to it as my office was very near to this dharna place and used to visit is regularly.

Then peshawar attack happened and imran khan got the chance to call it quit. So frankly if you ask me, TuQ was political more mature.

Thirdly, PAT as a party was much more disciplined, organized as compared to PTI.

We as spectators can comment as much as we like however, put yourself in his shoes, you are going to realize that his decision was a wise one.

P.S: I am no supporter of TuQ however like IM very much. but reality is after all reality.
absolutely right. Had PAT not been there PTI dharna would be a failure. Politics is pack of lies IK takes the credit of it, which makes him a politician. LOL.

TuQ's concept was right, what he spoke was right, but he prematurely culminated two dharna's i.e. premature surrender. He should have either kept realistic demands or stayed their till death as announced.

absolutely right. Had PAT not been there PTI dharna would be a failure. Politics is pack of lies IK takes the credit of it, which makes him a politician. LOL.

TuQ's concept was right, what he spoke was right, but he prematurely culminated two dharna's i.e. premature surrender. He should have either kept realistic demands or stayed their till death as announced.
Dharna failed anyway.

Dharna failed anyway.
Well in real sense yes, but in terms of moving the masses it did do its work. It was a great mobilization of people and that too organised. Disciplined crowd of TuQ. Had PTI been alone, it would not have survived more than a two to three days.

IK would be in London...would there be a stop over for qadri at London again

This guy is a hypocrite. He said ''Jews, Hindus, Christians will all go to jannah''.

There is no conspiracy as to who is backing him!

I used to like him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom