What's new

TuAF F16 , RuAF Su30 face off

in standalone BVR combat it can take on Mig-29/35 but definitely not Su-30/35

Russia doesn't have better AWACs , infact their AWACs are much older
oh comeon now,
India%20EMB-145%20AEWC.jpg

this is an Indian awac, made by DRDO, even this look better than the turkish one. I am sure that the russian one are far more superior.

yes indeed it's better , but in dog fight , a much more maneuverable F-16 with a skilled pilot will have no problem dealing with a massive fighter such as a Su-30/35
Skilled pilot has any definition...... And no problem also has no significance . In war its who is superior

Furthermore, it seems that the Russian Su-30SM (as said, initially referred to as a Mig-29, before it was determined it was a Flanker-derivative multirole jet) maintained a radar lock on one or both the F-16s for a full 5 minutes and 40 seconds.

total rubbish (but indian members got something to cheer)

yes indeed it's better , but in dog fight , a much more maneuverable F-16 with a skilled pilot will have no problem dealing with a massive fighter such as a Su-30/35
There is no if and but my dear, F16 will not be able to cope up with 2.5 D vector technologies that SU 30 posses and Su35 has full 3D vector tech, SU30 can literally turn on its axis during dogfights, and the opponent pilot will certainly not be a rokiee either.

There is no if and but my dear, F16 will not be able to cope up with 2.5 D vector technologies that SU 30 posses and Su35 has full 3D vector tech, SU30 can literally turn on its axis during dogfights, and the opponent pilot will certainly not be a rokiee either.

If true...which at the end of the day, NATO response with deployment of European/US aircraft..even F-22s as deployed at UAE.

If true...which at the end of the day, NATO response with deployment of European/US aircraft..even F-22s as deployed at UAE.
Take my words my dear friend, US will never deploy F22 against Su35 simply because US cannot afford a single hit to F22 if there could be one.... It will simply end US hegemony in the world.

:-) yup for beheaded turkish pilots

Nah Russian pilots that get shot down have a better chance of survival than in Syria. Its a well known fact.

Doesn't mean anything against the missiles these days. Turning on its axis just means losing speed and making it look stationary to the missile.

Take my words my dear friend, US will never deploy F22 against Su35 simply because US cannot afford a single hit to F22 if there could be one.... It will simply end US hegemony in the world.

Russia can't afford to lose an Su-35.

Back
Top Bottom