What's new

TTP clash with Haqqanis in North Waziristan

they are all enemies of pakistan all foreign afghan,uzbek and arab troublemaking shi ts making pakistan their personal warzone they have no place in pakistan get the hell out before pak army sends them home in bodybags .
Pakistan raped these f ucks in swat when they really pushed us they should all just leave now before pakistan gets itchy trigger fingers again :sniper:

pakistan should have to seal the afghan border,please for god sake seal it, for allthe drug lords and for all the foreign terrorists

pakistanis will not hurt his own country, its the enemy from outside, instead of army operation, pak army needs to support all the tribes and drive all the enemies out of the country and for it we will need support of tribes and thus need to stop drone attack to get the confidence of local tribes

themore drone attacks, more enemies will be created

america is evil satan

Attacks take place in Afghanistan, for which the Haqqani Network is blamed by the US/NATO Forces. A couple of days later, the TTP, an enemy of the Pakistani state, starts attacking the Haqqani Network.

If the Haqqani Network is a proxy of the ISI, this report guarantees that the TTP is a proxy of the US/NATO Forces, with its safe havens in NE Afghanistan. The same case with Mangal Bagh & the LeI.

Not so fast. There are other news reports that state the fight started when the tribesmen killed two Talibs first. This is over a matter that is a few days old too.

10 killed in NWA clash - thenews.com.pk
PESHAWAR: Ten people including five Taliban fighters, three local tribesmen and a male and female villager were killed and over two dozen others were injured in the daylong fighting between the insurgents and tribesmen at Shawa area in North Waziristan on Thursday, sources said.

The tribal sources said a few days ago the Taliban had kidnapped a local tribesman who belonged to an influential family of a noted tribal elder Haji Shah Mahmud of Shawa tehsil in Mir Ali subdivision.

The tribesman later died in custody of the militants led by Hafiz Gul Bahadur and his body was placed on the roadside. This enraged the tribesmen who decided to take revenge from the militants. The villagers caught two local militants and shot them dead.

The tribal sources said around 1,200 Taliban militants, armed with heavy arms including artillery guns, rocket-propelled grenades and AK-47 assault rifles, were mobilized to attack the village inhabited by Haji Shah Mahmud, his relatives and supporters early Thursday. Heavy fighting started between the Taliban and tribesmen that continued throughout the day.

A local woman became the first casualty of the clashes between the two sides followed by a tribal elder Haji Gul Badin, who came out of his village and tried to resolve the issue through negotiations.

An official of the political administration in Mir Ali said besides the woman and the tribal elder, five Taliban militants and three tribesmen of the Shah Mahmud group lost lives in the fighting while over two dozens people, including women and children, had sustained injuries.

The injured were shifted to hospitals in Thall and Mir Ali. A number of other injured were still lying in the village due to lack of transportation and blockade of the roads by the militants.A security official in Miramshah said the militants had reached close to the village of Shah Mahmud and were about to take over houses of their rivals.

The military had to use gunship helicopter later when the militants were set to blow up the houses and properties of their rivals in Shawa. “The military sent gunship helicopters to shell and disperse the militants. They would have killed each and every member of the Shah Mahmud family had the gunship helicopter not shelled their positions,” a security official said.

Villagers said the situation was still tense in the area and armed militants had taken positions there.Tribal sources in Miramshah said the local Taliban had appealed to all militant groups based in North Waziristan to support them in their fight against their enemy at Shawa. The Taliban in the past had killed dozens of tribesmen on charges of spying for the US and Pakistani security forces in North Waziristan.

And yet there are other reports that say Qadir Haqqani was actually TTP - thus the express tribune story seems to depend purely on the last name of the one of the persons involved. As it is express tribune stories are famously unreliable. so your ''clinching proof'' about TTP being american proxies is based on a week story printed in a rubbish source, pure conjecture and too much spin.

http://www.rferl.org/content/at_least_nine_killed_after_attack_on_anti_taliban_leader/24553938.html
MIRAM SHAH, Pakistan -- At least nine people have been killed in fighting after the Taliban attacked the home of an anti-Taliban tribal leader in northwestern Pakistan.

Villagers who witnessed the fighting say a large group of Taliban attacked Malik Karim Khan's home late on April 18 in the Shawa region of North Waziristan.

They say there was strong resistance from Khan's Meomi Kabul Khel tribe.

Fighting continued on April 19 after efforts to broker a cease-fire failed.

Khan's two years of vocal opposition to the Taliban turned violent when his tribe forced the Taliban to release his kidnapped son early this year.

Two of his relatives recently were killed by the Taliban.

The insurgents blame Khan for the killing last week of Taliban member Qadir Haqqani.

Not so fast. There are other news reports that state the fight started when the tribesmen killed two Talibs first. This is over a matter that is a few days old too.

10 killed in NWA clash - thenews.com.pk

And yet there are other reports that say Qadir Haqqani was actually TTP - thus the express tribune story seems to depend purely on the last name of the one of the persons involved. As it is express tribune stories are famously unreliable. so your ''clinching proof'' about TTP being american proxies is based on a week story printed in a rubbish source, pure conjecture and too much spin.

At Least 9 Killed After Attack On Anti-Taliban Tribal Leader

Actually, Qadir Haqqani was indeed a commander of the Haqqani network. The Haqqani network is an Afghan group, not a Pakistani one. The TTP has been trying to dismantle the peace brokered in the region, through extortion & killings, & is trying to foster violence against the Pakistani state & in the tribes.

Actually, Qadir Haqqani was indeed a commander of the Haqqani network. The Haqqani network is an Afghan group, not a Pakistani one. The TTP has been trying to dismantle the peace brokered in the region, through extortion & killings, & is trying to foster violence against the Pakistani state & in the tribes.

First of all, you may have some special insider knowledge abt qadir haqqani but you will have to share with us some evidence, otherwise its just words.

Secondly as per your express tribune article haqqani network guys were attacked by TTP IN north waziristan, NOT Afghanistan, hence they are indeed based atleast partly in pakistan.

You are trying to pull fast ones and spinning it like always.

This DOES not prove TTP-USA connection, infact the fight is instigated by Haqqani network NOT TTP. But what this clearly proves is that Haqqani network is based in Pakistan.

I quote from the link I posted,

According to New York
Times journalist Pir Zubair Shah, “when fighters under [Mullah] Nazir or [Hafiz] Gul
Bahadur [the TTP commander in North Waziristan] go in [to Afghanistan], they operate
under the Haqqani network and need them to allow access.”

MULLAH NAZIR AND GUL BAHADUR ARE NOT TTP COMMANDERS, THEY OPERATE INDEPENDENT, PRO-GOVT MILITIAS IN NWA, THE ONES WE HAVE A PEACE ACCORD WITH. I REPEAT THEY ARE NOT TTP!
As I said before, they have no qualms against those that operate in Afghanistan. The Haqqanis would welcome anyone that would help them in Afghanistan.

* *Other sources confirm that Mullah Nazir is close to Sirajuddin Haqqani and that Gul Bahadur “coordinates
closely with the Haqqani network on both strategy and operations in Afghanistan.”

Clarified earlier.

There is also a qualitative dimension to which TTP fighters have fought with the
Haqqani network in Afghanistan.

TTP fighters haven't fought anyone in Afghanistan, their scope of operations is limited to Pakistan.

* *Baitullah Mehsud was a close ally of key Haqqani
commanders and fought with the Taliban (likely under Jalaluddin in the Shomali Plains
north of Kabul), and both Baitullah and his successor Hakimullah Mehsud helped the
Afghan Taliban to regroup after the U.S. invasion.

Can you play an older card to your advantage? Would you call the Taliban and Northern Alliance allies? Since they once were allies in the 80s. THis tory is old, their disagreement started when the TTP wouldn't back the Afghan Taliban and other militant groups in Afghanistan. They did provide them sanctuary in FATA, but that was about it. That too was because of Pushtunwali customs due to which you cannot turn away anyone who seeks asylum.

* * In short biographical notes
allegedly written by Hakimullah Mehsud, the TTP leader emphasized that he, Baitullah
Mehsud and Abdullah Mehsud (killed in 2007) fought together with Mullah Sangeen, a
key Haqqani commander, in Khost province.

Old, already addressed.

**To facilitate the integration between the
Haqqani network and the TTP integration, senior Haqqani leaders are known to vouch
for Pakistanis who want to gain access to fronts in Khost and individuals like Qari Amil
(deceased) coordinate this type of integration in the field.

They welcome anyone who fights in Afghanistan, already discussed. We're discussing entire outfits not individuals.

There is no good taliban/bad taliban.. the taliban are one, whether you like them or not. Yes, they operate in different splinters but thats due to strategy and focus. No (afghan) taliban commander has publicly said NOT to attack Pakistani forces. (pls dont quote The News and Tribune sources). In fact, Mullah Omer always says "Attack America and Its Allies"

I depise Taliban in all their forms. I'd just as easily kill an Afghan Talib as I would kill a TTP loser, after that'e been clarified, I'm not quoting The News or Tribune, I'm talking about a video sent directly to Khyber News in 2010.

I can't seem to find the video Bunyan Um Marsoos (which actually convinced me as well that they are all one, fighting for the same goal)

I'll see it when you do.

I can't understand people who like "some" taliban but not the rest.. They are the same. If you like them, your standards should be homogenous.. Or if you hate them, same.. but Whats this like some hate some..?

Like I said, I hate the lot. However, I will call a spade a spade and when its not, I'd say different, just because I hate them, doesn't mean I can't distinguish between the two.

The logic people give for hating TTP is that they kill Pakistanis (who are muslims, pray, believe in God etc), but the Afghani Talibs also kill Afghanis (who are muslims, pray, believe in God etc). And they BOTH attack americans as well.. And America targets them both.. :S

Like I said, hate them all. Americans can keep at it, no skin off my back.

If I am wrong, convince me with proof and logic.

I've had great experience with keyboard jihadis, they never learn. You have no ideas about the dynamics of the Taliban and are running solely on propaganda that they post the web,you haven't fought these bas7ards, you haven't lost anyone to them and haven't been running around hospitals in the aftermath of a bomb attack, finding people to donate blood to.

Please somebody finish or eradicate as they say, the talibani (Afghan and Pakistani) from earth.

Send them to hell, so that both Afghanistan and Pakistan will be peaceful.

TTP is more dangerous and lethal than Afghan Taliban, three times more Pakistani troops have been killed in fighting TTP than the number of Americans have been killed in Afghanistan.

First of all, you may have some special insider knowledge abt qadir haqqani but you will have to share with us some evidence, otherwise its just words.

I remember reading from a source that Qadir Haqqani was the cousin of Sirajuddin Haqqani. I'll post the link when I find it.

Secondly as per your express tribune article haqqani network guys were attacked by TTP IN north waziristan, NOT Afghanistan, hence they are indeed based atleast partly in pakistan.

There is no doubt they are present on both sides of the border. While they are partly based in North Waziristan, they are also based in Nangarhar, Logar, Paktia etc; the Eastern provinces of Afghanistan.

Let TTP clash with Haqqanis and destroy each others all the headache to peace loving people all over will be resolved.

MULLAH NAZIR AND GUL BAHADUR ARE NOT TTP COMMANDERS, THEY OPERATE INDEPENDENT, PRO-GOVT MILITIAS IN NWA, THE ONES WE HAVE A PEACE ACCORD WITH. I REPEAT THEY ARE NOT TTP!
As I said before, they have no qualms against those that operate in Afghanistan. The Haqqanis would welcome anyone that would help them in Afghanistan.

Clarified earlier.

TTP fighters haven't fought anyone in Afghanistan, their scope of operations is limited to Pakistan.

Can you play an older card to your advantage? Would you call the Taliban and Northern Alliance allies? Since they once were allies in the 80s. THis tory is old, their disagreement started when the TTP wouldn't back the Afghan Taliban and other militant groups in Afghanistan. They did provide them sanctuary in FATA, but that was about it. That too was because of Pushtunwali customs due to which you cannot turn away anyone who seeks asylum.

Old, already addressed.

They welcome anyone who fights in Afghanistan, already discussed. We're discussing entire outfits not individuals.

I depise Taliban in all their forms. I'd just as easily kill an Afghan Talib as I would kill a TTP loser, after that'e been clarified, I'm not quoting The News or Tribune, I'm talking about a video sent directly to Khyber News in 2010.

I'll see it when you do.

Like I said, I hate the lot. However, I will call a spade a spade and when its not, I'd say different, just because I hate them, doesn't mean I can't distinguish between the two.

Like I said, hate them all. Americans can keep at it, no skin off my back.

I've had great experience with keyboard jihadis, they never learn. You have no ideas about the dynamics of the Taliban and are running solely on propaganda that they post the web,you haven't fought these bas7ards, you haven't lost anyone to them and haven't been running around hospitals in the aftermath of a bomb attack, finding people to donate blood to.

You have not provided any source. Gul Bahadur and Mulla Nazir are a part of TTP. 10 killed in NWA clash - thenews.com.pk
It was Gul Bahadurs men that kidnapped a tribesmen in pakistan! War was Tribe Vs TTP (according to this article)

Baitullah Mehsud died how? Dr Arshad Waheed died how? MANY many TTP fighters (as well as haqqani and afghani) have died in AMERICAN drones. America hates them all.

And people forget the suicide attack on CIA post in Khost. By TTP (again, there is a VIDEO proof!)

And if Gul Bahadur and Nazir are Pro Govt, why do they live peacefully with haqqani and ttp? Oh and you forgot the clip, I've found it on youtube

Urdu Documentary bunyan um marsoo clip1 - YouTube

its in parts, but you can see Mullah nazir in it as well, and mulla dadulla (afghan talib) etc etc

The difference has been created by our agencies and media so that Pakistan Army doesn't feel bad when fighting the talibab.. Pre 2004, MANY MANY Pakistan Army men surrendered or refused to fight their muslim brothers who were against America. But then we heard of this divide and now Pakistan Army happily kills..

Attacks take place in Afghanistan, for which the Haqqani Network is blamed by the US/NATO Forces. A couple of days later, the TTP, an enemy of the Pakistani state, starts attacking the Haqqani Network.

If the Haqqani Network is a proxy of the ISI, this report guarantees that the TTP is a proxy of the US/NATO Forces, with its safe havens in NE Afghanistan. The same case with Mangal Bagh & the LeI.

Dear Bilalhaider,

If we let go of conspiracy theories and start making our judgment on facts, then it’s quite easy to see that the Haqqani Network and the TTP are two terrorist organizations readily working against our efforts and fueling terrorism in the region. Those who choose to create a web of conspiracy theories and provide leeway to these terrorists should consider that the U.S. and Pakistan have lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting these terrorists. TTP is responsible for the killing of thousands in Pakistan alone, and the Haqqani Network had already proven that they pose a serious threat to our forces in Afghanistan. Bottom line is that these terrorists view us as a common hurdle preventing them from taking over the region. Our failure to see the picture clearly, and to now use their dispute to our advantage, could be seen as failing to capitalize on an opportunity. Our common stance against terrorism, along with our beliefs and values, continues to bind us together despite all the challenges and obstacles that come our way. It is obvious that the pressure from our forces and power struggle between their organizations are forcing them to crumble. This is a crucial phase in the WOT, and a better cooperation and coordination between our nations is absolutely necessary to put the final nail in our enemies’ coffins. Furthermore, we must pull ourselves out of the blame game, and stop conspiracy theories from placing a cover over reality.

MAJ Nevers,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

well, its too authentic that mangal bagh was owned by ISI. very famous fact, can easily be verified by any ISI guy.

Back
Top Bottom