What's new

TTP clash with Haqqanis in North Waziristan

Dear Bilalhaider,

If we let go of conspiracy theories and start making our judgment on facts, then it’s quite easy to see that the Haqqani Network and the TTP are two terrorist organizations readily working against our efforts and fueling terrorism in the region.

What conspiracy theories? When Mike Mullen is baselessly accusing the ISI of using its 'veritable arm' the Haqqani Network against Afghanistan, the same can be said about the TTP & the NATO/US Forces, & their safe havens in Kunar/Nuristan.

There are groups & commanders that are willing to surrender their arms, & not attack the state; whereas the ones that refuse to do so are based across the border in eastern Afghanistan (TTP & LeI), being supported by elements in Afghanistan; whether they are unofficial or official elements is anyone's guess.

What conspiracy theories? When Mike Mullen is baselessly accusing the ISI of using its veritable arm 'the Haqqani Network' against Afghanistan, the same can be said about the TTP & the NATO/US Forces, & their safe havens in Kunar/Nuristan.

There are groups & commanders that are willing to surrender their arms, & not attack the state; whereas the ones that refuse to do so are based across the border in eastern Afghanistan (TTP & LeI), being supported by elements in Afghanistan; whether they are unofficial or official elements is anyone's guess.

These people are barbarians. Maybe some fighter looked at the other fighter in a bad manner and these guys started killing each other. These people are the most useless people on this planet.

You actually expect military discipline from these animals?

These people are barbarians. Maybe some fighter looked at the other fighter in a bad manner and these guys started killing each other. These people are the most useless people on this planet.

You actually expect military discipline from these animals?

These groups are more disciplined & organized than you think. They also don't have any loyalties to anything (not religion either) but power, & their loyalties can be bought.

These groups are more disciplined & organized than you think. They also don't have any loyalties to anything (not religion either) but power, & their loyalties can be bought.

Agree with the first part but HIGHLY disagree with the second part. If they weren't loyal to their religion, do you think they could stand against 57+ countries of the world including the high and mighty terrorist uncle sam? If they could be bought (yes, every party has its share of Mir jaffers), then wouldnt America who has the most $$$$, instead of giving 10 billion $$$ to Pakistan and its army, given half the amount to talibs and BOUGHT their loyalty? and a few seats perhaps?

Agree with the first part but HIGHLY disagree with the second part. If they weren't loyal to their religion, do you think they could stand against 57+ countries of the world including the high and mighty terrorist uncle sam? If they could be bought (yes, every party has its share of Mir jaffers), then wouldnt America who has the most $$$$, instead of giving 10 billion $$$ to Pakistan and its army, given half the amount to talibs and BOUGHT their loyalty? and a few seats perhaps?

"Islamic" proxies have time & time again shown all over the world that their loyalties can be bought, & they have played a pivotal role in advancing the geopolitical strategic interests of the West.

Since when TTP has started fighting for religion. They are fighting for $$$$ and $. They are the ones who have claimed bombing of innocent civilians in bazars, they are the ones who destroyed schools.

"Islamic" proxies have time & time again shown all over the world that their loyalties can be bought, & they have played a pivotal role in advancing the geopolitical strategic interests of the West.
so, lets say!
they are the local version of deltaforce?:cheers:

Attacks take place in Afghanistan, for which the Haqqani Network is blamed by the US/NATO Forces. A couple of days later, the TTP, an enemy of the Pakistani state, starts attacking the Haqqani Network.

If the Haqqani Network is a proxy of the ISI, this report guarantees that the TTP is a proxy of the US/NATO Forces, with its safe havens in NE Afghanistan. The same case with Mangal Bagh & the LeI.

Patriotic Pakistanis have been saying this for years. indians and "liberals" amreeka kay chamchay called it a conspiracy theory.

TTP would have more power and money and safety(there's hardly a week where atleast 50 of them are not killed by pak army) if they were not fighting pak army.Yet they chose to fight numerically and technologically superior opponent and are carrying on their fight as their brothers in arms are getting killed in dozens every other day.It is pretty evident that it is their loyalty to their ideology that keeps them fighting a losing battle.Intentionally portraying them as mercenaries with loyalty only to power and money may serve short term propaganda but will hamper the ability to eliminate the root cause of these problems(and pakistan will still be marred from terrorism 10 years from now and blaming CIA/MOSSAD/RAW).And it is hard to "buy" their loyalty and making them blow themselves up,but their loyalty to their ideology can be manipulated to work in favour of geopolitical interests
of nations-like pakistan as a state using "kashmir jihad" of various terror groups to forward its geopolitical agenda.

Yes they are very loyal to ideology which is nothing but $s. What is agenda of TPP, what are their demands. If they have a Nobel cause then does that cause allow blowing up schools, abduction for ransom, looting of banks, drug business, smuggling of arms and ammunition to cities of country, suicidal attacks in markets and bazars. there have been number of cases where they carried out suicidal attacks on burials and marriages after getting money from one party. It's not correct that every day 50 of them are killed, had this been true FATA would have had no person alive today.

The agenda of TTP according to them is to get rid of Americans in Afghanistan, End Pakistan's support for America and Establish shariah etc
The disown any attacks on public places or bazaars or mazaars. I don't believe Shaytaan Malik when he comes and says 5 minutes after a blast that it was suicide (whereas it has been proven many times that some were planted) and that TTP is behind them (yeah, and a call 2 minutes after the blast by TTP to some journalist (we never hear any recording) claiming they were behind it.

ISPR says it kills many many of them every day.. So does ISPR lie (of course, like everyone else, they do). One can also argue to Pakistan army fights to $$$$ and Rupees as well (every soldier IS paid after all, no? and Pak army takes Billions of $$$$, officially, no?) Whereas TTP fights for an ideology (whether right or wrong).

If TTP kills innocent people, then they are wrong and should be punished. If Pak Army kills innocent people (which they do), they should ALSO be punished! Simple.

TTP quite happily take responsibility for their attacks, it's another matter entirely if you choose to close your eyes and ears to anything that reflects negatively on your bearded knights in shining armour. Like I said before, the only reason you support them, is because you are out of their reach, heck you may even be funding them, but to us, it isn't really much of an argument when asked to choose between the terrorists and the Army. You don't have to fear losing your family to these barbarians, we do. You're comfortable in the states, whose freedoms you choose to abuse to spew hate against the very country that houses you.
That's hypocritical and that is characteristic of the TTP and their kin.

TTP quite happily take responsibility for their attacks, it's another matter entirely if you choose to close your eyes and ears to anything that reflects negatively on your bearded knights in shining armour. Like I said before, the only reason you support them, is because you are out of their reach, heck you may even be funding them, but to us, it isn't really much of an argument when asked to choose between the terrorists and the Army. You don't have to fear losing your family to these barbarians, we do. You're comfortable in the states, whose freedoms you choose to abuse to spew hate against the very country that houses you.
That's hypocritical and that is characteristic of the TTP and their kin.

Hypocritical?
Oh wow. First my message gets deleted and I get an infraction. So much for hearing the truth. This is what I got from the admins..
(Whatever Pakistani army is doing we support it as the army belongs to Pakistan.)
Wow. Keep your eyes closed. Thats not hypocritical.

I can show you many messages/videos that are easily available where TTP categorically DENIES these bombings and even says whoever does this IS NOT amongst us and its wrong. But I'll be banned again probably. Hence its useless.

I just don't read ISPR and DAWN, but many sources (even foxnews, and "terrorist forums") so I get both points of view. Then I make my deductions. Unlike most people here who hear only one side of the story.

Anyways, you guys are welcome to your forum, keep bashing the TTP and Haqqani and Taliban. Inshallah they'll keep fighting for Allah whereas Pakistan Army will keep fighting for $$$ or Nation or Rupees whatever. This will be my last post on this forum. Oh, and I know no one will miss me so keep your remarks to yourself.

May Allah Open our eyes and grant Everyone Hidaya :)

Aren't the haqqanis also terrorists??? haven't they and Afghan Taliban killed civilians in Afghanistan???
Don't they oppose women's eduction?????
Since when TTP has started fighting for religion. They are fighting for $$$$ and $. They are the ones who have claimed bombing of innocent civilians in bazars, they are the ones who destroyed schools.

Aren't the haqqanis also terrorists??? haven't they and Afghan Taliban killed civilians in Afghanistan???
Don't they oppose women's eduction?????

They are peaceful in Pakistan so we don't mind, yes if they do some thing wrong in Afghanistan ( their own country) Afghan government may treat them as per their constitution within their own country. But don't forget there are many people who are fighting in Afghanistan against occupation forces. What do you think about US/ NATO forces killing civilians. Anyway we are more concerned about TTP and doesn't have much of business with Haqannis until they do something wrong in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom