What's new

Truth about Sardesai incident exposed

Watching it now. Never knew SG and RS were such hypocrites and had so much political backing. No wonder they had a free hand for 10 years demonising Modi.

You reap what you sow. Both are thrown out of CNN-IBN and I wont be surprised if HT follows suit.

I hate that b@stard and his b!tch wife. He provoked people by asking stupid questions like - Do u think modi is BJP prime minister? Do you think modi is RSS prime minister? Do you think minority accept modi as prime minister ? Do you think modi is carrying Hindu right wing agenda?

That NRI was so nice to him that he let him get away with his misbehaving. Mob should have beaten him to death.

well he saying some truth.. it was reliance guys exposed zee tv bribe taking in sting video. Now zee tv want to get popularity by exposing their own kind by bad mouthing RS and SG. both are crappy journalist anyway .. basically never trust these 24/7 new media. Thanks to Facebook and twitter these 24/7 paid media days are numbered!

f2fe82a5addc556beae0f8af43480697.jpg

@manojb BTW, is your DP from Breaking Bad? I didn't see that guy in any movies after that series. Good actor though.

@manojb BTW, is your DP from Breaking Bad? I didn't see that guy in any movies after that series. Good actor though.
yep!. he's in movie Nebraska . small role. wait till Feb there's new series called "better call Saul" from makers of breaking bad. it's kinda reqel to BB.

OT: Can anyone post interview between Barkha dutt and Tulsi Gobbard? Heard something

Last edited:
OT: Can anyone post interview between Barkha dutt and Tulsi Gobbard? Heard something

I did watch it live yesterday. When it was airing didn't feel anything twisted, may be i got used to her style of interview when it comes to Modi or BJP. But, later when i see people attacking her, i realized she shouldn't have asked those qns. She even repenting on those now seems like.

BTW, look Pranav Mistry timeline on Twitter . His tweet on Bharkha was funny.

upload_2014-9-29_22-28-6.png

upload_2014-9-29_22-29-54.png

Rajdeep was showing a picture of Modiji on his phone to common American citizens and asking them -'do u know this old man' ---when they said no we dont... he told on camera 'look no one knows Modi in USA and RSS created Modi hype' :lol:

Rajdeep was showing a picture of Modiji on his phone to common American citizens and asking them -'do u know this old man' ---when they said no we dont... he told on camera 'look no one knows Modi in USA and RSS created Modi hype' :lol:

Haha even I saw that video. Next time He will travel to Iraq and ask ISIS do you know this old man (holding Mulayam pic) and the response will be positive. He will then declare.... one of our very few secular and international leaders is right here :woot:

Back
Top Bottom