What's new

Trump’s ‘deal-making skills’ can help resolve Kashmir: US VP-elect Mike Pence

Funny you say that, because unlike India, Pakistan not only has the motivation to, but a proper way to deal with Baluchistan

Your apathy is why IoK Kashmir is currently facing unrest. You're so easy to point fingers, but are quick to dismiss your own issues.

It's funny how you talk about schoolboy chatter, but you're engaging in that very thing. Sri Lanka would have been divided, if Pakistan had no stepped in against India's plans for Sri Lanka. This is why Sri Lanka doesn't blindly follow India. Or how about Kashmir itself? You wanna talk about permanent and far reaching consequences, that is one right there.

Pakistan isn't the same as it used to be, it is far better off now than it has been in the past. Your attempts to try and put me on the spot, are dodgy at best.

Everyone, as in the readers, the audience, the observers. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

It's amazing how you continue to play these mental gymnastics, knowing full well just how bad you are at them; arguing semantics, yet presenting zero solid arguments.

Bro (assuming you are one), if I have to dance around trees, I'd rather do it with a pretty girl. A pretty Pakistani girl would be great.

The advisers trump is appointing for Defense Sec , Homeland all are war raging people , and our foreign policy is so weak we are only trusting on Muslims for Trump guy Tariq or tahir whatever his name is , we need a good foreign diplomat for usa

Funny you say that, because unlike India, Pakistan not only has the motivation to, but a proper way to deal with Baluchistan

Your apathy is why Jammu and Kashmir is currently facing unrest. You're so easy to point fingers, but are quick to dismiss your own issues.
Yes. Proper way - like Operation Searchlight. Done a number of times, we can learn from your 'actions'.

It's funny how you talk about schoolboy chatter, but you're engaging in that very thing. Sri Lanka would have been divided, if Pakistan had no stepped in against India's plans for Sri Lanka. This is why Sri Lanka doesn't blindly follow India. Or how about Kashmir itself? You wanna talk about permanent and far reaching consequences, that is one right there.
No country compromises on national security. No country blindly follows another. Except Pakistan following China. In the past 5 years give one instance where Pakistan said NO to PR China.

Pakistan isn't the same as it used to be, it is far better off now than it has been in the past. Your attempts to try and put me on the spot, are dodgy at best.
True. Previously Pakistan was in the US camp and with the USSR gone, we did feel some heat. Your economy was bigger as well. That was about 20 years back. I was a kid.
Now, nobody bothers about Pakistan, except when some terror strike happens. This is not only true for India or Indians but also for most of the world. Pakistan's location certainly helps as well.

We will perish
Yes. That you will. Hundreds of thousands have.
This is not the age of the Vedas, nor the Khilafah, nor the Ottoman conquests. This is the Information Age. The 21st century. Pakistan is a nobody in this sphere. Your desire to perish will only be fulfilled. No more. No less.

Yes. Proper way - like Operation Searchlight. Done a number of times, we can learn from your 'actions'.

No country compromises on national security. No country blindly follows another. Except Pakistan following China. In the past 5 years give one instance where Pakistan said NO to PR China.

True. Previously Pakistan was in the US camp and with the USSR gone, we did feel some heat. Your economy was bigger as well. That was about 20 years back. I was a kid.
Now, nobody bothers about Pakistan, except when some terror strike happens. This is not only true for India or Indians but also for most of the world. Pakistan's location certainly helps as well.

Yes. That you will. Hundreds of thousands have.
This is not the age of the Vedas, nor the Khilafah, nor the Ottoman conquests. This is the Information Age. The 21st century. Pakistan is a nobody in this sphere. Your desire to perish will only be fulfilled. No more. No less.
You wish that was true and have devoted yourself from the day we got separated to achieve this goal.
That's precisely what I wanted to highlight in this debate that this akhand Bharat mindset is prevalent in all of their dealings and won't change for any foreseeable future. India with this sort of mindset is on the path of self destruction we just need to make sure they continue to live in their fantasies of akhand Bharat.
A country with 200 million people occupying 796,095 km² of land mass is by no means a nobody in this age. This importance is precisely you are here among many others from across the border.

When you perish, it will be on the shoulders of yet another defeat.

As I've said elsewhere, India is not in this fight to save Kashmir from your grasp. And no, accepting the LOC as the IB is not going to finish this fight either.
I can only reply to you if your post makes any sense to me.

Not really but have it your way. I'm bored. And you've not been interesting.
I don't aim to be interesting, I aim to present facts. All you've done is present lame arguments, and now that your arguments have been thoroughly debunked, you present the "I'm bored" card. Sure, whatever.

amazing coming from a snake oil salesman who can cure world hunger.

I don't aim to be interesting, I aim to present facts. All you've done is present lame arguments, and now that your arguments have been thoroughly debunked, you present the "I'm bored" card. Sure, whatever.

You've presented opinions. Jaundiced by national bile. Not facts.

Still bored. No dancing shoes.

When you perish, it will be on the shoulders of yet another defeat.

As I've said elsewhere, India is not in this fight to save Kashmir from your grasp. And no, accepting the LOC as the IB is not going to finish this fight either.

Delusional. Keep up this attitude and more of your Hanumans will die screaming like Howler monkeys in Occupied Kashmir.

Delusional. Keep up this attitude and more of your Hanumans will die screaming like Howler monkeys in Occupied Kashmir.

Sure. We all know who is delusional.

Those who believe Kashmir will be part of any deal.

The time fir niceties is long gone. The Pandit genocide just made it personal fir every Indian. Now it's not really about land or water or strategic interests for the common man on the road. It's a very simple very basic ao lekar dikhao.

The time fir niceties is long gone. The Pandit genocide just made it personal fir every Indian. Now it's not really about land or water or strategic interests for the common man on the road. It's a very simple very basic ao lekar dikhao.

Loving this tough talk. It makes the inevitable deflation of your #56inchbreast after another Uri-style attack on your Hanumans much, much sweeter.

Loving this tough talk. It makes the inevitable deflation of your #56inchbreast after another Uri-style attack on your Hanumans much, much sweeter.

The only thing that such cowardice from a regular army results in is dead soldiers on both sides. Nothing else is gained strategically.

Back
Top Bottom