What's new

Trump tries to cut China out of trade deals with partners

Should stop insulting other culture's practices and belief systems. Its a very cheap shot. India has pantheon of Gods and a complex structure. Very interesting. Chinese don't worship ancestors. Old Chinese religion is far more monotheist with one God Shangdi. But modern Chinese don't really worship any God/s. One can belief such things if they so choose until it threatens the state and peace of country. All human have domain and control over their mind and thoughts. Don't believe the bullshit about Chinese brainwashed. Many countries have people who love their own country and people. That's not brainwashing at all. Maybe stupid and emotional but not brainwashed. Many Chinese believe many different things. In my close family, most are agnostic and just do not want to reveal their thoughts about such things but there are also many christians, and my girlfriend's half her side is muslim even though they look completely like the stereotype Han Chinese from eastern China. Some are buddhist but wear Rolex. So stupid.

This ancestor thing is commenmorative and just show respect on a day every year. That's all. Just remembering. Not worship. Now let's try to keep away from each other's beliefs and practices. Japanese, Korean, and most south east asia also have very very similar ancestor memory days and traditions. Cambodia and Thailand have a small structure near their house for ancestor spirit. But all this meaning is more for showing respect towards one's ancestors rather than thinking something supernatural. It is rooted in Eastern philosophical thoughts about society and conduct. For example, during rememberance, we will have maybe a photo of an ancestor and make food and light incense, but eat the food after the ceremony. Not because we think it is food presented to ancestor which is common wrong assumption, but it is to show ourselves that we are below them and owe them respect. It is all for self-instruction and thought. Very similar to many Hindu traditions I bet. All have common ancestors haha.

Last edited:
Yeah look who is replying.., An asshole from some shitty nation derived of toilets and dreaming of becoming supapowa. Yeah trump is great leader. World should worship trump like Poor Indians do. You idiots have humiliated Putin by getting benefits from him and not worshipping him. After S400 Putin deseves to be worshipped.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F86538%2F4d260eb010d04212bad85d4f1ab3ecd7.jpg
so this is your real id i guess @ maximuswarrior ? BTW , why your a$$ is grass ? whatever i said are facts . nice pic though !

one thing more , trump is a great leader and a successful businessman and he will surely burst all the myths china has about herself .
What a joke! Geroge Washing and Lincoln will jump from coffin to kick your ***. Trump has nothing to do with "great". He is only a dirty rapist, cheeky liar, outrageous richer, faithless clown.

so this is your real id i guess @ maximuswarrior ? BTW , why your a$$ is grass ? whatever i said are facts . nice pic though !
I am not related to maximuswarrior. You talked about my country. So i showed you your real gangadeshi face.

yea , look whos talking , runaway taxi driver from some pi$$ed on bankrupt nation i guess . yea usa is the only super power now and will remain for long long time , it is a fact . and bharat is no slave to anyone . so get your facts right . one thing more , trump is a great leader and a successful businessman and he will surely burst all the myths china has about herself . bye for now

You think so little about your country. India is one of few countries in the world that doesn't afraid to United States. You should cheer your country more than Trump. Specially after they gave Trump a middle finger by buying S400 from Russia.

Will India act like a slave and open the secret of S400 to US? I doubt it. I trust that India has it's own pride, and they won't easily betray Russia. Specially when US is also a threat to India, the same as China.

You don't believe me? Just wait until India become richer than now, and you will become USA number one target, like China today.

Last edited:
I am not related to maximuswarrior. You talked about my country. So i showed you your real gangadeshi face.
but his flag shows he is from netherlands . lol you will show me the real face ? comeon dont be so kiddish , grow up . anyways bye for now .

What a joke! Geroge Washing and Lincoln will jump from coffin to kick your ***. Trump has nothing to do with "great". He is only a dirty rapist, cheeky liar, outrageous richer, faithless clown.
dont get personal you rat . did my comments made your **** face *** feel wet ? i guess yes she is .

Back
Top Bottom