What's new

Trump offered to mediate Kashmir dispute with Pakistan India

Like the media is true representation of Indian coherence and I can see that pretty well. Enjoy the trump remarks. Pakistan, as I said, expect very less but India that kept hopes so high now feels otherwise due to mere statement.

Correct and realistic analysis.

Indeed, I am enjoying all this trust me.

Indeed, I am, as well.:p::p::p:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the media is true representation of Indian coherence and I can see that pretty well. Enjoy the trump remarks. Pakistan, as I said, expect very less but India that kept hopes so high now feels otherwise due to mere statement. Indeed, I am enjoying all this trust me.

Since we pay for what we get or seek we retain the option of doing what we feel Eg : The Russian AD system purchase.

70 years, 13 Presidents & nothing has changed nor ever will as far as the Indian stance on J&K is concerned.

It is heartening to note that you are enjoying this. We after all live in a world & region where there are few things to be happy about.

What is more worrying for this forum is that the so called administration of this forum lacks coherence to such degree that it thinks lying is some kind rebuke to the Indian government. Trump did simply did what he has been doing since his campaign days, and cheerleaders here with their pom pom are out on full force, without comprehending the simple fact that this has zilch of an effect on India's policy on Kashmir. When a well pointed Clinton administration aggressively tried to mediate and India refused, how is Trumps false remarks that MEA has already clarified on, make any difference.

Now for the garbage in your last sentence, do not mistake India with your own dispensation which sells it's foreign policy to for a few jets or military aid, our foriegn policy has/is and will remain India first.

I think all he said was that some Indians did Pooja and were cheering for Trump due to his Islamophobic rhetoric. Its just that the snake true to his nature has bitten your side this time.

I don't know when Pakistan sold its foreign policy for aid or jets. Pakistan did get jets and aid as a result of its foreign policy though - but they weren't the main objective. Its just like saying India sold its foreign policy for IT jobs (which is not true).

Well MEA stance seems expected, officially India has not asked for mediation and nobody expects it either. But the question is in the sidelines did Modi have this discussion with Trump or not? Trump was pretty specific in his details how Modi brought up Kashmir issue with him.

Last edited:
You are entirely brainwashed. No such thing as entire PAF being airborne. You mean far far south bases in Sind and Balochistan had PAF disappeared as they went north? Use your brain for once. Also the PAF send 24 jets to bomb 6 locations inside indian controlled territory. Once they bombed, indian jets tried hot pursuit, Pakistani jets waited enough just so they are inside Pakistani airspace to shot them inside Pakistan and capture their pilots. Unfortunately su30 fell inside India and India did not claimed that loss, but mig21 was in front of entire world. At first India denied mig21 too but mig21 death was crystal clear.

This will actually haunt Americans, they are now begging to negotiate to same groups they once claimed their opponents, even in this tweet.
At least before replying see what your official said "every PAF fighters was airborne"

Well MEA stance seems expected, officially India has not asked for mediation and nobody expects it either. But the question is in the sidelines did Modi have this discussion with Trump or not? Trump was pretty specific in his details how Modi brought up Kashmir issue with him.
Asking for mediation officially or on the sidelines is politically suicide.

Don't be so panic over Forum and let's not be worthless by posting as such. In fact, you can do better. You have no interest, at-least we shall respect the title we hold. Indeed, a privilege granted by the Forum Administration but seeing your personal concern in this regard, its like courageous that something is going in the right direction. If you need a reminder to tell you who sell what; I will keep my class and let you think about that.

Regards,
If I could decipher the coherence in the response, I would respond aptly, so gather your thoughts and respond when you have something concrete.
Only if you actually read the post you were quoting you will realize that it was never about Trump ACTUALLY doing anything about Kashmir. It even mentioned how even Pakistan wont have it!!

Disappointed at your reply really.
As a matter of fact, I am quite calibrated at responding to garbage posts, but when coming from a moderator, I thought it was necessary. Pandering to straw incidences of trump worshippers is equivalent to me painting your majority as OBL cheerleader, such inferences from trolls on the forum is understandable, but when it comes to a moderator you dont think it should be pointed out?
As far as India and "do more", is concerned you might think that is cleverly veiled jab, I think it is in the poor transference of your own insecurities in dealing with US. We stood up to the same US when the 7th fleet was dispatched to obliterate us, we remain the same people today. Back then and today, our policy remains India first.

I do apologize if you think my response was in bad taste, but maybe next time you guys pick moderators, at least instruct them to post their messages with a semblance of grammar and devoid of the itch of religious baiting. how about that?

I think all he said was that some Indians did Pooja and were cheering for Trump due to his Islamophobic rhetoric. Its just that the snake true to his nature has bitten your side this time.

I don't know when Pakistan sold its foreign policy for aid or jets. Pakistan did get jets and aid as a result of its foreign policy though - but they weren't the main objective. Its just like saying India sold its foreign policy for IT jobs (which is not true).

And that is fine, but if a moderator is baiting straw incidence to generalize a nationality, I am going to point it out. As far as foreign policy, Pakistan threw its a door open to US to it's own detriment across the cold war + 15 years, now it's doing the same vis-a-vis china.

When a moderator on this forum thinks, outright lying (common trump trait) = signal for India to "do more", how do you gauge that.

You got issues with the admin and posters of PDF, then GTFO and stay out!

@Arsalan Now conduct and language like this is expected from trolls like these, I don't mind this at all, But when the moderators are baiting, thats when it becomes an issue.

@VCheng

@Arsalan Now conduct and language like this is expected from trolls like these, I don't mind this at all, But when the moderators are baiting, thats when it becomes an issue.

@VCheng

We work with the forum (and the moderators) we have, not the forum (and the moderators) we wish we had. :D

Recalibrate! Recalibrate! Recalibrate!

And all is well.

Last edited:
What is Trump talking about? Kashmir is not a disputed territory for us.

Yes Kashmir is the main Issue, IK explaining to Trump, how we shot down.

67319869_10156911436207663_4292416502038003712_o.jpg

If I could decipher the coherence in the response, I would respond aptly, so gather your thoughts and respond when you have something concrete.

As a matter of fact, I am quite calibrated at responding to garbage posts, but when coming from a moderator, I thought it was necessary. Pandering to straw incidences of trump worshippers is equivalent to me painting your majority as OBL cheerleader, such inferences from trolls on the forum is understandable, but when it comes to a moderator you dont think it should be pointed out?
As far as India and "do more", is concerned you might think that is cleverly veiled jab, I think it is in the poor transference of your own insecurities in dealing with US. We stood up to the same US when the 7th fleet was dispatched to obliterate us, we remain the same people today. Back then and today, our policy remains India first.

I do apologize if you think my response was in bad taste, but maybe next time you guys pick moderators, at least instruct them to post their messages with a semblance of grammar and devoid of the itch of religious baiting. how about that?

And that is fine, but if a moderator is baiting straw incidence to generalize a nationality, I am going to point it out. As far as foreign policy, Pakistan threw its a door open to US to it's own detriment across the cold war + 15 years, now it's doing the same vis-a-vis china.

When a moderator on this forum thinks, outright lying (common trump trait) = signal for India to "do more", how do you gauge that.

@VCheng

You claimed Trump to have lied.

Did you ever considered that Modi may have actually said that to him and it was meant to be private between the two?

Very intelligent of a "Think Tank Analyst" to come to the "he lied" conclusion whilst utterly ignoring other possibilities. And then you start moaning over a response from the moderator.

You claimed Trump to have lied.

Did you ever considered that Modi may have actually said that to him and it was meant to be private between the two?

Very intelligent of a "Think Tank Analyst" to come to the "he lied" conclusion whilst utterly ignoring other possibilities. And then you start moaning over a response from the moderator.
Sure, if there was obfuscation by the MEA or transcripts of the call released by State dept in response to MEA's rebuttal. But Neither happened;
MEA> immediately called Trump on his lie.
State Department> did not back trump comment
Ex MoS and from the opposition party in India> debunked the claim
The Minister of External Affair in parliament> rebutted the Trump claim.

And then there is trumps own record, whether it's Finland Rake, Migrants in Germany, or Lying about terror attack in sweeden, Trump was served humble pie by all of the foreign offices of these nations, India is just another in the list.

The thing is, this is not the first time that Trump has bragged about his negotiation and dealing skills. There have been various instances where WH officials have said publicly that Trump's speech or text didnt contain this part.
Also, MEA has categorically denied that any such exchange happened and yet WH hasn't come out with any statement objecting to MEA's denial signifying that no such exchange took place because if it did indeed happen then MEA would be knee deep in shit after its statement as transcript of Trump and Modi's exchange would contain this particular matter. Now it is entirely possible that WH instead of putting such transcript in public forum ask the MEA to withdraw its response, but none of that sort has happened.
Therefore, its almost sure that Trump just bragged about himself and took it a bit too far.

Sure, if there was obfuscation by the MEA or transcripts of the call released by State dept in response to MEA's rebuttal. But Neither happened;
MEA> immediately called Trump on his lie.
State Department> did not back trump comment
Ex MoS and from the opposition party in India> debunked the claim
The Minister of External Affair in parliament> rebutted the Trump claim.

And then there is trumps own record, whether it's Finland Rake, Migrants in Germany, or Lying about terror attack in sweeden, Trump was served humble pie by all of the foreign offices of these nations, India is just another in the list.

Let us assume he meant it. Will Pakistani trust his mediation? :D

Back
Top Bottom