What's new

Trump accepts offer to meet Kim Jong Un

NK finally got what they always wanted but rejected by US. In the process, NK has become a full blown nuclear power with more advanced nuclear weapon than India. It looks like NK is the winner.

I can imagine the meeting. Both sitting there eye ball to eyeball. Heated exchanges interrupted with Rocket man and dotard. Then they exchange gifts of food and prostitutes.

I can imagine the meeting. Both sitting there eye ball to eyeball. Heated exchanges interrupted with Rocket man and dotard. Then they exchange gifts of food and prostitutes.

LOL. Brillant quirky post. But as we all know Trump says stuff and then reverses...chalk this up to bellicose

Last edited:
NK has become a full blown nuclear power with more advanced nuclear weapon than India.

It seems that is not much an accomplishment worth mentioning, basically any countries/region in East Asia, no matter how small it is, like Singapore or even city like Hong Kong etc, can develop way way more advanced nuke than india if they really want.

what will these two dumbass discuss?
maybe trump will learn the art of dictatorship from kim .

Finally both can sized their .....k in front of each other:coffee:

NK finally got what they always wanted but rejected by US. In the process, NK has become a full blown nuclear power with more advanced nuclear weapon than India. It looks like NK is the winner.
Winner? You better stick to that narrative. :lol:

IF The Orange One and Lil' Fat Kim (LFK) meet and LFK submit to US demands to at least to return to the way it was before, and no one is talking about unification, you can bet your next yr's salary that once The Orange One is back on US soil, he WILL turn his attention to the SCS. Then you can bet the next yr's salary that first, there will be one US aircraft carrier fleet cruising the SCS, then there will be two. China can build up those sand castles all she want, but China will not gain control of the SCS.

So you better pray that IF they meet, the result is disastrous.

Dotard: my place
Rocketman: no, my place.

I guess it is going to take place in china :3

IF The Orange One and Lil' Fat Kim (LFK) meet and LFK submit to US demands to at least to return to the way it was before, and no one is talking about unification, you can bet your next yr's salary that once The Orange One is back on US soil, he WILL turn his attention to the SCS. Then you can bet the next yr's salary that first, there will be one US aircraft carrier fleet cruising the SCS, then there will be two. China can build up those sand castles all she want, but China will not gain control of the SCS.

I am only talking about what's between NK and the US, and NK came out as the winner.

NK finally got what they always wanted, and the US tried and failed everything else, finally has to accept what they have been rejecting and agree to meet this little "Rocketman" from a "Rogue Nation" and "Axis of Evil". In the process of US reversing its policy, NK successfully demonstrated their H-Bomb and became a real nuclear power that it wasn't.

By the way, China isn't the China 20 years back, and the US has not changed in its thinking.

Orange One wants more US NAVY ships breaking down and heading back for repairs? Good luck crashing more commercial tankers, i'm sure you guys don't need it just simply keep on crashing like a true professional Navy.

I am only talking about what's between NK and the US, and NK came out as the winner.

NK finally got what they always wanted, and the US tried and failed everything else, finally has to accept what they have been rejecting and agree to meet this little "Rocketman" from a "Rogue Nation" and "Axis of Evil". In the process of US reversing its policy, NK successfully demonstrated their H-Bomb and became a real nuclear power that it wasn't.
Of course you are going to say that NKR is the 'winner'. What else are you going to say? You guys are THAT predictable. :lol:

On the other hand, I got no problems saying the US screwed up the NKR situation -- under Obama. And under Bush. And under Clinton. Going all the way back to the Cold War.

By the way, China isn't the China 20 years back, and the US has not changed in its thinking.
Meaningless.

Your China have been cooperative in trying to keep NKR in line. But of course, we do not believe that China have been cooperative because of China truly wanting NKR to be nuclear weapons free. China's cooperation -- we know -- came DELIBERATELY TOO LATE. We got no problems going along with the facade. If this proposed meeting turned out to be a dud, then we will use China as an excuse to station our own nuclear weapons in SKR.

Back
Top Bottom