What's new

True Face of Sharmeen Obaid

I agree with you but at the same time this is the failure of our system that allows such people to get away with. I mean this shameless Sharmeen should be take for the task and put behind the bars for not her fullfilling committments. Furthermore, control the monetary flow in and out of the country and register who is receiving funds from foreign agencies/govts and under what pretext and how those are utilised. If such ugly female dogs have to spend each and evey penny on the people, there would be far less number of NGOs working in Pakistan but since there is no check and balance... they are ruthlessly free to do whatever they want. In the end, our own govt is responsible.

I agree with you 110%.

The problem is: there will be nothing in writing (i.e. no legally binding contract) which states that Sharmeen owed anything to this woman. For a Judge, this poor woman could be an opportunist making things up.

The bigger problem, and one that she actually highlights, is that everything she does show about the country (while myopic and out of context) is, in fact, true. Acid victims are a real consequence of our system's failure to delivery social equality and justice.

I hold the ISI and IB responsible for not being stricter with traitors (i.e. anyone receiving shady funds and so on).

Never trust a "muzloom" woman...i learned this from years of experience...and my family involvement in

Same is the case with many acid throwing attacks..while the world will sympathize with the woman being a victim...they rarely look into the other side of the story...men turn into wild ruthless animals if their emotions are tinkered with...something women understand very well but still behave irresponsibly...

And there you have it folks. The male chauvinism at its best. I don't even know how to respond to this disgusting post where this guy just plainly justified throwing acids on women because they're not faithful to the men or they're controlling and scheming behind their backs.

What do you do in a society like that? Just crazy.

Last edited:
And there you have it folks. The male chauvinism at its best. I don't even know how to respond to this disgusting post where this guy just plainly justified throwing acids on women because they're not faithful to men or they're controlling and scheming behind their backs.

What do you do in a society like that? Just crazy.
May be US society is well cultured where saints live but we are happy with our cannibalism

What a disgrace. Gaining fame and wealth at the expense of victims is outrageous. The world is unfortunately filled with such immoral people.

Back
Top Bottom