What's new

True Face of Sharmeen Obaid

Were is women rights now they all jus wanna become famous at other expense

The disgraceful and morally corrupted body sellers like Sharmeen Obaid use poor people to get fame and money and she is not the only. Most of the begumats running NGOs and doing social work are the worst violators of the human rights in their homes. They mistreat their maids, do not pay them their wages and do a lot of the heinuous crimes. It is fashionable these days to highlight any social issue to bring shame to the nation and earn a few bucks. These are the hypocrite people, I can surely claim will burn in the hell forever.

Last edited:
Guide to getting famous, winning awards and earning cash in the West:

1.) Find something that sheds a negative light on your country.

2.) Make sure the above issue is the cause of internal issues and not external (like civilians, including innocent children, killed and maimed by drone strikes).

3.) Fine-tune the topic to include women's rights.

4.) Bonus if you can somehow malign Islam's image in the process.

5.) Do minimal on-the-ground work to improve the lives of your documentary subjects.

2.) Make sure the above issue is the cause of internal issues and not external (like civilians, including innocent children, killed and maimed by drone strikes).

5.) Do minimal on-the-ground work to improve the lives of your documentary subjects.
I agree with you but at the same time this is the failure of our system that allows such people to get away with. I mean this shameless Sharmeen should be take for the task and put behind the bars for not her fullfilling committments. Furthermore, control the monetary flow in and out of the country and register who is receiving funds from foreign agencies/govts and under what pretext and how those are utilised. If such ugly female dogs have to spend each and evey penny on the people, there would be far less number of NGOs working in Pakistan but since there is no check and balance... they are ruthlessly free to do whatever they want. In the end, our own govt is responsible.

Last edited:
Everyone having a go at Sharmeen because thats easy.

How about taking the lead and doing something for this woman?

This is the true face of these people who use disadvantaged people for their fame.

Here, the people were celebrating her success. I knew people like her are opportunists. She is a feminist scum.

Never trust a "muzloom" woman...i learned this from years of experience...and my family involvement in various trusts and shelters...women lie and cheat their way into life and subsequently suffer the consequences..they will tell you about the present..but not what they have done in the past..

Same is the case with many acid throwing attacks..while the world will sympathize with the woman being a victim...they rarely look into the other side of the story...men turn into wild ruthless animals if their emotions are tinkered with...something women understand very well but still behave irresponsibly...

Similarly many women take advantage of their boyfriend while hiding themselves behind the shield of father and brother control...when in reality..the male relatives do not know anything and in many cases they wouldn't give a damn either...A common occurrence is a woman taking up arranged marriage under so called pressure of "male relatives" after years of relationship with a boy friend..And these kind of antics usually end in violence against women..

Everyone having a go at Sharmeen because thats easy.

How about taking the lead and doing something for this woman?

Nobody would do it because this woman lost credibility by being part of something false for greed of money..otherwise Pakistanis have not stooped so low in humanity to not shelter a needy woman..there are several trusts and welfare institutes functional in the country..and many anonymous donors in big money...The fact is now she is scandalous subject and everyone would like to stay miles apart..

This is the true face of these people who use disadvantaged people for their fame.

Here, the people were celebrating her success. I knew people like her are opportunists. She is a feminist scum.

I agree with you but at the same time this is the failure of our system that allows such people to get away with. I mean this shameless Sharmeen should be take for the task and put behind the bars for not her fullfilling committments. Furthermore, control the monetary flow in and out of the country and register who is receiving funds from foreign agencies/govts and under what pretext and how those are utilised. If such ugly female dogs have to spend each and evey penny on the people, there would be far less number of NGOs working in Pakistan but since there is no check and balance... they are ruthlessly free to do whatever they want. In the end, our own govt is responsible.
& whats wrong in being a feminist &ban NGO? I said what is wrong in being a feminist & an NGO tell me ? it is an expression of epic liberal & democratic ethos it is western it is Canadian , if you don't like it then what are you doing in my country

@CENTCOM what are these people with such undemocratic & unequal thought process & ethos doing in Canada ? we are a NATO member & it is your Duty to see to it , that these undemocratic thought process are checked

Last edited:

Anything up for sale in the market will have buyers..in this case the seller is this lady and buyer is Sharmeen Obaid...
Like Shakeel Afridi, this lady has now lost good will and have become a popular face of treason...

It is not like she did all this out of desperation, it was pure greed and greed always ends in loss..SHe could have been helped by numerous trusts and welfare societies operation in Pakistan but right now she is just "tho tho ki chibbi lanat ka tawa"

Anyone who comes forward to help her will mostly likely have a counter agenda to Sharmeen Obaid...and there we are now talking about starting a mud slinging fest...

13151549_239339909789642_8410389757611495664_n.jpg

And we all gone mad when heard about her 2nd Oscar without knowing the fact that she was just portraying bad image of Pakistan like she did before. :stop:

These type of people are curse to innocent and poor people of Pakistan

High society in Pak 80 percent miss use poor people and they are cruel basterds

Back
Top Bottom