What's new

Transfer of archaeologist from history-defining Sangam era site leads to uproar in Tamil Nadu

Khalistanis and Tamils protest against India

upload_2017-4-3_15-29-19.png

upload_2017-4-3_15-53-38.png

Fake thread started by fake Tamil ... I dont understand what these people are going to achieve by posting these kind of articles giving a false impression to people in PDF !!

@kvpak @manlion : mudinja tamil la pesu da paapom !!

Last edited:
My theory - Tamil Brahmins are Jews who posed as Brahmins, infiltrated and controlled the religion (similar to their infiltration into Salafism )

Tamil Brahmins constitute less than 2.5 % of the total TN pop but politically wield a strong influence and are supposed to be 'brainy'.

Independent Tamilnadu , no Dravida Nadu

Independent TN? for what? even Stalin doesn't want that. His dad saw what can happen if he keeps that blabber up and ran away from it to the point of joining the congress in the central government. there is zero to sub-zero support.

the ONLY thing the tamil masses vote for is charisma - movie actors, fantastic speakers etc. With Stalin's dad in death bed there isn't any of either kind left.

Fake thread started by fake Tamil ... I dont understand what these people are going to achieve by posting these kind of articles giving a false impression to people in PDF !!

@kvpak @manlion : mudinja tamil la pesu da paapom !!

since they do not know I will help @kvpak and @manlion with a translation: you two guys are being asked if you have even been to Tamil Nadu and if so what parts

I'd call them Google Tamils, As long as google is there they can pretend.. Unfortunately for them that's where it ends cos Google Translate doesn't actually work sometimes on direct translations or dialects

@Nilgiri @ChennaiDude @surya kiran

Its actually funny that there is no genuine representative of tamil nationalist cause on this forum. Because I would actually like to debate them on a few issues (after their credibility is established).

There used to be one guy earlier who was semi like that (and could converse in tamil with me and others..though the interaction was rare) but he seems to be gone now.

I guess with passage of time, the prevalence of that ideology is sapped....and now there is not even SL civil war to replenish it to some degree. I would say it peaked somewhere in the 1960s (for India) but even then it was a minority of people. For SL its going to take somewhat longer to fully subside, there are still a number of those elements in play.

I am amused to see that in this forum many Pakistanis are thinking that fighting to saving its mother tongue as separatism movement.

ಇದು ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ಜಾಸ್ಥಿಯಾಯ್ತು

@manlion - did you notice how the distance reduced by 25% when Hindi is tarred out of the sign? You just solved India's fuel problem

That because Hindi people always take detours.:D

I am amused to see that in this forum many Pakistanis are thinking that fighting to saving its mother tongue as separatism movement.

ಇದು ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ಜಾಸ್ಥಿಯಾಯ್ತು

Hey I can read what wrote there in Tamil. :D

I support the independence of our Tamil brothers! Illegal indian occupiers of their land must be kicked out at all cost no matter how violent it might be!

nothing is going to stop these H ******** from implementing their sinister agenda. The need for Tamils is to change the mode of protest

AGREED

Khalistanis and Tamils protest against India

Sikh-Tamil Nadu Collaboration for Freedom from Indian Rule

even Stalin doesn't want that.

Is Stalin youyre god that you want what we want.

We Tamil nationalists think for ourselves and do whatever is good for Tamil people

We Tamil nationalists think for ourselves and do whatever is good for Tamil people

I don't see any Nationalist leader around. If any, can you please name them who are leading this Tamil people?

Back
Top Bottom