What's new

Traitors All

Really? Because 99% of Pakistan right now is pissed off at the drone strike; so who is enemy and who is not?

99% pissed off? Do you really believe that?

If Pakistan was really pissed off they can shoot down those drones.

Thank the Americans for taking out the garbage for us at their own cost.

The enemy within. Sympathizers and collaborators of the enemies of Pakistan
idk about you but he wasn't a threat to Pakistan. He was more like a proxy leverage.
No amount of funeral prayers can help Mullah Mansour now.

He is probably rotting in hell as we speak for murdering and maiming thousands of innocent men, women and children with his suicide bombers.
Let me guess, you are the part of that minority which supports Iran. :whistle:

idk about you but he wasn't a threat to Pakistan.

Let me guess, you are the part of that minority group which supports Iran. :whistle:

What has Iran got to do with it.

I am part of the group that wants to see a terrorism free Pakistan.

I am part of the group that wants all terrorists dead whether they are TTP or ISIL or home grown terrorist sympathizers or collaborators of these terrorists as shown in the picture in the OS.

What has Iran got to do with it.

I am part of the group that wants to see a terrorism free Pakistan.

I am part of the group that wants all terrorists dead whether they are TTP or ISIL or home grown terrorist sympathizers or collaborators of these terrorists as shown in the picture in the OS.
That's cool, but left many Shia groups on international and local terror list working under the blessing of Ayatollahs. :azn:

Its a complex situation but branding them as traitors does not seem like a good idea to me.

He was not even on US terrorist list. Talibans are considered enemy combatant not terrorist by US.

Wow!! Genghis Khan you are really something. He was not on the US terrorist list and yet they droned him.

Do you even know the definition of terrorism?

Merriam Webster: Simple definition of terrorism.

" the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal"

Mullah Mansour has committed multiple acts of terrorism as he is responsible for thousands of deaths of men, women and children by way of suicide bombers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom