What's new

Traffic Accident video by City District Government Karachi (Must Watch)

Hi,

Some comments are not the best about the language---when you use words from other language---it is not for the fact that the angrez chaley gai----it is due to fact of integragation and evolution.

That is how the languages evolves---when they come in contact wth other languages---they abosrb some of the word---they give some---they take some---how about the word DOOSRA---it has taken over the world of cricket---what does that mean---.

If you look and check out the history of languages---what was spoken and eexcepted a 100 years ago may not be the norm. The words of different languages are always being mixed.

Plus we are a society that has seen invaders of many different languages take charge---so possibly it just comes to us naturally to accept the terminology.

Sir,

If you are a pakistani---then you have at first to be a good pakistani---only then you can be a good muslim.

Being a good muslim is for your personal sake---beinbg a good pakistani is for the sake of others---the community---the nation.

This is not the preaching of Islam and prophet
i remember that in Fatah-e-Makkah he inline the troops according to tribes and they march past in front of him and then he show to Abu Suffian (R.A) and that shows that they bond to each other because of Islam because before Islam they fight each other.

In today world instead to tribe we have countries and we should bond together in Islamic platform and that is our only way to success in this world.

I can proudly say that I am Muslim first then Pakistani and next to me is nothing but crap i.e. punjabi, sindhi, urdu speaking, balochi, khan etc.(because its harm my country and to me my country first)

This is not the preaching of Islam and prophet
i remember that in Fatah-e-Makkah he inline the troops according to tribes and they march past in front of him and then he show to Abu Suffian (R.A) and that shows that they bond to each other because of Islam because before Islam they fight each other.

Hi,

Thanks for the post---you answered some of my answers---"inline troops according to tribes"---national identity my friend---national identity---you keep their national identity intact---they will come to fight for you and lay down their lives too.

My man---people can loose everything----money--honor---dignity---religion---and even if someone takes their citizenship away---they can't take away their origin.

Islam has nothing to do with this preaching---as a matter of fact islam identifies the identity of men as being different---but says that they are all equal in front of the eyes of Allah---the prophet acknowledged Bilal as habshi---Salman as farsi---in the muslim forces---men were gathered around their tribes---the tribal bond acted as a steroid in the heat of battle---when one tribe was losing ground---other tribes would shame them by their tribals names---thus arousing anger---creating nationalism.

My boy---just like an average pakistani---you have been given deceptive information---and you have grwon to bel;ieve it like most of the community with out understanding the issue.

Suppose---you dad did not baptize you after your birth---ie---he didnot say the AZAN in either of your ears---guess what if you born in an illeterates household---where the parents were illeterate enough not to baptize you a muslim or raise you a muslim and you didnot know the kalimah or anything else---you will still be a pakistani---.

Pakistani are in a losing battle---you cannot put a cart in front of a horse---religion doesnot come before nationalism---religion is a cart---nationalism is a horse---nationalism is your identity---religion is your salvation---your salvation doesnot come before your identity---you ought to have some identity to have salvation.

They are complementary to each other.

Hi,

Some comments are not the best about the language---when you use words from other language---it is not for the fact that the angrez chaley gai----it is due to fact of integragation and evolution.

I would repeat my post on this subject in another thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=853949

The dynmaic languages create new words for new things. Persian language creates new words even in this century and thus will survive. Even though the Urdu words exists but people substitute them with English words and phrases. On TV you hear half Urdu and half English sentences. The title for morning program on TV is "Good Morning Pakistan" what about "Subh Nau Pakistan" ? The people themselves are destroying Urdu. Can Pakistanis speak Urdu without using English word in two minute conversation ?

I like Nihari and Gulab Jamun but eat in seperate plates. I dont mix them in one plate eat them together. Then why not speak English and Urdu seperately and don't mix them. You are having Nihari mix with Gulab Jamun on TV everyday.

I would repeat my post on this subject in another thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=853949

Sir,

It is not a good example--nihari and gulab jamun---.

My boy---each language compliments the other language---so when looking at complimentary things---you have to look at food items that compliment each other--not those which contradict each other.

So--with nihari---you have to think about ginger slivers---green hot peppers---a slice of lemon---some brown onions---and off course naan.

Languages are like rivers of water---they go their own way---if you ever go to PUNJNAD---and see the waters of different colors mixing to one.

Now if thr chinese had influenced us like the english---guess what---the news reader would have been using a chinese complimentary word.

Go to border city of italy france and switzerland and see what the people speak and how interspersed their language is.

Back
Top Bottom