What's new

Traffic Accident video by City District Government Karachi (Must Watch)

Very good and i hope people don't get into much accidents but this is what you call an accident which is never planed thing lol

That sent chills in my spine at least & gives a very valuable lesson, having gone through such an experience myself very recently. May Allah protect all of us from such incidents.

That sent chills in my spine at least & gives a very valuable lesson, having gone through such an experience myself very recently. May Allah protect all of us from such incidents.
Second that.My allah protect all of us.My uncle recently died in such car accident.:cry:

I think City District Government experiment was quite successful in Karachi. Unfortunately it sucked here in Lahore. Three cheers for Mustafah Kemal tey dur fitay mo Amer Mahmood da

ist be a good muslim thn be a good pakistani. becom musalmani tu rahi nahi ha hamray ander.

im the guy under the bridge at 1.02 and it was really a bad accident but hate to see it being sensationalized just because it was a college bus...

Always driver should follow traffic rules what ever great he may be

ist be a good muslim thn be a good pakistani. becom musalmani tu rahi nahi ha hamray ander.

Sir,

If you are a pakistani---then you have at first to be a good pakistani---only then you can be a good muslim.

Being a good muslim is for your personal sake---beinbg a good pakistani is for the sake of others---the community---the nation.

A well made film and more than that the street cameras have done a good job by capturing the images well.

After watching this video I realised that there is no word or expression in Urdu for "Wrong side" and "drive". Did Shah Jahan needed English to build Taj Mahal or did the Chinese needed English to build Great Wall or the Egyptian needed English build Pyramids ? Why do you need to English words in a Urdu commercial when the Urdu words already exist ? Does 100% of Pakistanis speak and understand English ? Like the say "Angrez chalay gaye kangrez chor gaey ! (English left but left Black Englishmen) Slavery of the mind rules.

The videos are a bit gruesome but indeed a very good program to inculcate traffic sense.

very well made i hope not only in karachi but in whole pakistan traffic laws inforced and fine shoudl be given to everyone who ever do mistake ever PM of pakistan radars should have been put on all roads and cameras and driving licences should be given only to those who fairly pass the tests

Back
Top Bottom