What's new

Total Fertility Rate Maps of South Asia: An Ongoing Conversation

This is very tricky thing brothers , Just look at Japan and Her very low Fertility rate and ageing papulation , just look at the problem they are facing or will face in 20 to 30 years …….
In my opinion 3 will be the minimum number …….. Never allow fertility rate average to go under 3/2.8 …

There are studies that show that fertility rate decline as child mortality rates decrease. As families grow more confident of the survival of their children they have fewer children.

Latest data is from 2017-18 census. Remember 2-3 million afghans were included in this census who were living outside refugee camps.

1280px-Pakistan_population_density.png

Percentage_Foreign_Born_-_Pakistan.jpg

fertili.JPG

lang.JPG

crap.. my girlfriend falls into the latter category then so it's her fault not mine that she doesnt feel my magic

Really? Looks like my wife would need to be less maternal

women tend to forget to say "I love you" to their partners in the hurry of getting the children ready for school. Or at least tend to forget to feel blessed that they have a partner who is ready to fight the world for them...But on the positive side, the maternal sort of women tend to hold the fort at home and hearth...provide rock solid stability to the husband..These sort of women are an instrument for the successes of great men..on the other hand romantic sort of women may provide a lot of excitement in a man's life, but also bring in a lot of drama and instability..All that can be detrimental and ultimately a drain on a man's lifeforce..Always trying to jump through hoops in order to provide the next adventure or drama

So pick your poison

4.65 in Afghanistan
How are they going to afford??

75% land area of Pakistan and only 36 million people.
That's ideal land area and population atleast for now, minus the poverty.

Little agricultural land though so hardly ideal.

You are lesbian??
i am a man

women tend to forget to say "I love you" to their partners in the hurry of getting the children ready for school. Or at least tend to forget to feel blessed that they have a partner who is ready to fight the world for them...But on the positive side, the maternal sort of women tend to hold the fort at home and hearth...provide rock solid stability to the husband..These sort of women are an instrument for the successes of great men..on the other hand romantic sort of women may provide a lot of excitement in a man's life, but also bring in a lot of drama and instability..All that can be detrimental and ultimately a drain on a man's lifeforce..Always trying to jump through hoops in order to provide the next adventure or drama

So pick your poison
to be fair as a young adult i would prefer a girl who offers some excitement but at the same time i cant ignore the fact that i share a lot in common with my current girlfriend even my birthday.

Interesting. Did you guys know that in 1890s average Swedish, Latvian, Ukraninan, German woman was pumping out 8-9 kids over her lifespan. All that extra population was then exported across the world. Mostly to USA.

Back
Top Bottom