What's new

Toshakhana case: Another case registered against PTI chief, wife for ‘forgery, fraud’

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An application has been submitted for registration of FIR in Kohsar police station, Islamabad against Imran Khan and others.

Along with Imran Khan, Bushra Bibi, Shehzad Akbar, Zulfi Bukhari, Farah Gogi and others were nominated in the application.

An employee of "Art of Times" submitted an application to the police station against Imran Khan's alleging use of fake letterhead of the shop.

According to petitioner Naseemul Haque, Imran Khan and others used his shop's letterhead and forged signature.
Imran Khan used fake letterhead and signature of our shop to sell Toshakha gifts: alleged the applicant.

FIR to be registered under 420, 467, 468 and 471 PPC 1860 against Imran Khan, Bushra Bibi, Zulfi Bukhari and Farah Gogi: Text of application.

Imran Khan and others damaged his reputation by creating fake receipts for watches, cufflinks and other gifts, petition

According to the petitioner Nisamul Haque, he never bought or sold any such items.
FyAKJMbakAA4fRq

Last edited:
Last edited:
FIR number is clearly mentioned, anyone can obtain this paper from police record.

You share a whole of story with an alleged official document. No one is here free to search that much and prove something which is not supported with fact/evidence in first place. You either share a credible source with that one or it is forged. Simple is that.

Share screenshots of your research while obtaining such document through FIR number from police record, as you suggest. That will show it an official paper.

You share a whole of story with an alleged official document. No one is here free to search that much and prove something which is not supported with fact/evidence in first place. You either share a credible source with that one or it is forged. Simple is that.

Share screenshots of your research while obtaining such document through FIR number from police record, as you suggest. That will show it an official paper.

Sir,

Another source is added.

Regards

An application has been submitted for registration of FIR in Kohsar police station, Islamabad against Imran Khan and others.

Along with Imran Khan, Bushra Bibi, Shehzad Akbar, Zulfi Bukhari, Farah Gogi and others were nominated in the application.

An employee of "Art of Times" submitted an application to the police station against Imran Khan's alleging use of fake letterhead of the shop.

According to petitioner Naseemul Haque, Imran Khan and others used his shop's letterhead and forged signature.
Imran Khan used fake letterhead and signature of our shop to sell Toshakha gifts: alleged the applicant.

FIR to be registered under 420, 467, 468 and 471 PPC 1860 against Imran Khan, Bushra Bibi, Zulfi Bukhari and Farah Gogi: Text of application.

Imran Khan and others damaged his reputation by creating fake receipts for watches, cufflinks and other gifts, petition

According to the petitioner Nisamul Haque, he never bought or sold any such items.
FyAKJMbakAA4fRq

How can someone who is fighting corruption be himself corrupt ? It’s only in your logic !

How can someone who is fighting corruption be himself corrupt ? It’s only in your logic !
I think it’s a competition between him and that smirking fool as to who can post the most anti pti crap and gain the favours of their fantasy mistress maryam ( you’ll need to recycle me cos of the amounts of plastic in me)

Last edited:
I think it’s a competition between him and that smirking fool as to who can post the most anti pti crap and gain the favours of their fantasy mistress maryam ( you’ll need to recycle me cos of the amounts of plastic in me)

Healthy competition is always good.

Back
Top Bottom