What's new

TOP TEN WEAPONS THAT CHANGED THE WORLD

Suicide bombers of 9/11 are the one who chaged the world most drastically than anything during our own time... more than even Hiroshima nuclear bomb.

RK

Ha! You still believe all that crap? :woot:

Ha! You still believe all that crap? :woot:
Who all did 9/11, that part I will leave to people like Hamid Gul and Hamid Zaid. As far as I am concerned I had seen all that happening with my own eyes. Whole world has changed after that day. We get plastic fork and knife, body search, finger printing...life is no more what it used to be.. Most powerful bombs human history has even seen..

RK

Who all did 9/11, that part I will leave to people like Hamid Gul and Hamid Zaid. As far as I am concerned I had seen all that happening with my own eyes. Whole world has changed after that day. We get plastic fork and knife, body search, finger printing...life is no more what it used to be.. Most powerful bombs human history has even seen..

RK

The whole world has changed, that's for sure. But you don't have to rely on Hamid Gul or Zaid hamid to search for truth about 9/11. The american citizens are doing the job to promote the truth themselves.

If you're willing to give it a shot, let me know.

I will have to say the stinger missile is a deadly weapon and it caused the soviets much harm in afghanistan! Another weapon thats gonna change naval warfare is gonna be anti ship missiles. Brahmos is deadly, and as far as i know it cannot be neutralised by anti missile systems of the sort prevalent now, care to shed some light?

I will have to say the stinger missile is a deadly weapon and it caused the soviets much harm in afghanistan! Another weapon thats gonna change naval warfare is gonna be anti ship missiles. Brahmos is deadly, and as far as i know it cannot be neutralised by anti missile systems of the sort prevalent now, care to shed some light?

Just because it is fast doesn't mean that it is invulnerable. Anti-ship missiles have already changed naval warfare by the way.

Personally I see subs being more prevalent in the future. What with decent littoral subs becoming more common these days.

the real weapon that changed the world for the thousands,the soldiers, the oppressed,the tortured , the orphans is the:-KALASHNIKOV .

thnx

the real weapon that changed the world for the thousands,the soldiers, the oppressed,the tortured , the orphans is the:-KALASHNIKOV .

thnx

The Klashnikov, The RPG, RPD, and the Dragnuv is a deadly combination on the battlefield. They all collectively changed the way our world fought it's battles.

FATHER OF ALL BOMBS (FOAB)>>RUSSIA

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say :

• Gatling ,
  • Kalashnikov ,
  • Vickers FB5 Gunbus ,
  • crossbow,
  • U-boats
  • nuclear bomb
  • intercontinental ballistic missiles
  • MIG 21
  • p51 mustang
  • radar technology

thnx

That thing has and is making a hell of an influence, although I would rate the maxims as having more of an influence.

Back
Top Bottom