What's new

TOP TEN WEAPONS THAT CHANGED THE WORLD

Highly US influenced top 10. Hardly understand why mig21 is not in the list. Su27/30 series are iconic. B52 is just an heavy bomber... They ruined the world with that.

agreed with munir b 52 is wrong wrong choice what about that chinese sa anti aircraft missile which killed more american figher than any other. does we have them and what about JDAM they can be carry on f 16 with new F16 and what type of bombs does paf uses on mirage and f 16

I think 2 weapons that really changed the world was the Nuclear bomb, and the RPG in modern times.

Perhaps his view is based from the stance that a weapon was used as a deversion or an influence. The Mig 21 for example when used in Viet Nam by the Communist North was more as an interceptor against bombers. By itself the Mig 21 had no real influence in an over all war or possible wars of the future.

Bombing the hell out of someone once control over the skys had been established, now that is some influence.

I was not shocked to see the AK-47 listed as one of the weapons. I can not say the AK is the best small arm weapon of the world, but I can say there are so many of them they have had some influence somewhere with just the numbers of them produced around the world.

we cannot understemate the submarine power this is also a huge weapon tat change the naval warfare

Disagree, the sub is the deadliest weapon on the planet, nothing compares remotely to its distructive power.
Its presence in the oceans has been a major influence over the cold war and still to this day.

i reckon that should be "fortunately" it is yet to change the world

he he he he he B-52.dear in boomber i don't kown why u forget B-2 Sprit???????

Wepone who made the real change is Urimium matel bullets.
Any kind of tank armed with any kind of armour any kind of wall any king of aircraft.
nothing is safe form it.

I watch "Future Weapons" along with other military related programmes on "Military Channel" every week. ALL the top 10's for Best helicopters, fighters, tanks, Assault rifles, submarines, destroyers etc are HEAVILY judged from the American point of view. Keeping in mind, that all of these programmes aren't based on the "present" American power but throughout history.

So basically, they're fun to watch but aren't LEGIT standings of military equipment.

Airborne laser is a non lethal weapon but a very effective one. they are working on it

JDAM's are very cost affective as compare to missiles. pakistan is using the JDAM kits

rest is american advertisement

nothing more

Disagree, the sub is the deadliest weapon on the planet, nothing compares remotely to its distructive power.
Its presence in the oceans has been a major influence over the cold war and still to this day.

i reckon that should be "fortunately" it is yet to change the world

I fully agree with your word "fortunately" cause with it's second strike nuclear capability a sub attack would be devastating in a nuclear conflict.

There is no need to get excited as this list is only based on American opinion. But one thing is certain: Like the rest of the world, the Ak-47 has had a dramatic impact on Pakistan. Before the 1979-89 Russian invasion of Afghanistan, most people in Pakistan really had no idea what this gun actually was. After the war, these weapons ended up in Pakistan leading to the circumstances we're in. Now you can see that with AK-47s petty bandits have turned into fearsome looters. Sectarian groups, dirty politicians, and even low-level family feuds turned into bloodbaths when these people were armed with a formidable weapon. We can see that this weapon has had a negative impact on us Pakistanis. What do you guys think?
:pakistan:

Suicide bombers of 9/11 are the one who chaged the world most drastically than anything during our own time... more than even Hiroshima nuclear bomb.

RK

Back
Top Bottom