What's new

Top freedom fighter Abu Dujana killed in encounter with security forces in J&K

You are degrading your army by saying so.
Clandestine snipping is a part of attrition warfare. It is an effective means of reducing collateral damage for the technically disadvantaged forces.
At times it is also used to aggravate the dominant forces.
You must NOT represent your country and your forces in poor light. If not anything else your forces have worked hard to come up with strategies.

Hope you will do your homework well before making posts in haste on the forum.

Ciao
You already proved retard by posting this thread since 3 threads already posted by your own countrymen hence I am not entitled to reply to retard.

And let you guys take a glimpse of Indian sniper operations.. a BIG FOff
You have nothing but fairy tales.

Abu Dujana hunted down!!!

It was op 'hunt down' which finally helped Army and J&K police put a bullet through one of the longest lasting foreign national terrorist in the valley.

Abu Dujana:
Active in the valley since 2010
Category A++
Joined LeT at the age of 17
Originally from GB
Bounty of 15 Lakhs on his head
Had been the mastermind behind many fidayeen attacks in the valley.

Operation details:
Abu dujana was known to visit a woman in Pulwama.In his last 2 visits J&K police had noticed a similar pattern.
Police deployed its undercover men as soon as they received news of Abu Dujana's arrival in the Hakipora residential complex.
They waited and watched in silence till they received reinforcement.
Operation began at 4:30am in the morning and continued till 9:30am.

So far our forces have killed 102 terrorists this year which the HIGHEST number of kills in 7years,in this period (Jan-July). :tup:

Sources:

@ranjeet @nair @noksss @gslv mk3 @kaykay @Burhan Wani

One important thing to note here is such a high value target is taken down by J&K police/ RR without the need of PARA SF. From now on IA/J&K Police shouldn't allow any terrorist to survive this long the very fact that he survived this long shows there is still a room for improvement on our side but whatever as the quote says " A Good terrorist is a dead terrorist " so a big salute to all the brave hearts in our security forces

You already proved retard by posting this thread since 3 threads already posted by your own countrymen hence I am not entitled to reply to retard.
1. You must improve your English.
It will help us communicate better next time.
2. You must not attempt to divert the topic by posting videos not related to the topic. It's against the forum etiquette.
3. Please visit this thread>>>
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/forum-rules-and-regulations.92653/

1. You must improve your English.
D0A66K94.jpg

One important thing to note here is such a high value target is taken down by J&K police/ RR without the need of PARA SF. From now on IA/J&K Police shouldn't allow any terrorist to survive this long the very fact that he survived this long shows there is still a room for improvement on our side but whatever as the quote says " A Good terrorist is a dead terrorist " so a big salute to all the brave hearts in our security forces

If you observe closely this op has coincided with the NIA cracking the whip on Hurriyat leaders.
I'm sure the two are related.

Duh!

If you observe closely this op has coincided with the NIA cracking the whip on Hurriyat leaders.
I'm sure the two are related.

Duh!

But still the army faced some 100 stone pelters and 2 of them died in firing what I am trying to highlight is we shouldn't allow anyone to survive this long we should make the necessary improvement on our side to have the target eliminated quickly if the target is not behaving like our Zakir Musa :enjoy:

Killed whilst visiting his girlfriend in enemy territory...reminds me of the video of that song Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac

It was op 'hunt down' which finally helped Army and J&K police put a bullet through one of the longest lasting foreign national terrorist in the valley.Originally from GB
:p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::rofl:

These bozos should stop posing for cameras.
I am convinced these so called fighters are actually mentally retarded. Who else would be so dumb as to pose in public and their movements known to so many people!

The quality of these bozos has gone down. No fight left, they come and die, what a waste. Not even a challenge anymore.
because just like Burhan Wani Dajana was also NOT terrorist Burhan never took part in any attack neither active role in any activity

:p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::rofl:

because just like Burhan Wani Dajana was also NOT terrorist Burhan never took part in any attack neither active role in any activity
Its no use explaining this!
Rest in Peace Abu Dujana,

And as history proves, one such martyrdom gives birth to a hundred more freedom fighters. The sooner Indian government realize that the better for HUMAN life!

Back
Top Bottom