What's new

Top freedom fighter Abu Dujana killed in encounter with security forces in J&K

TOI had changed the title of possible change title of your thread too.
I follow the laid rules of forum but there are certain things beyond my control like automatic change of certain words and phrases.
Rest assured my dear, i didn't doctor the title :-)

Abu Dujana hunted down!!!

It was op 'hunt down' which finally helped Army and J&K police put a bullet through one of the longest lasting foreign national terrorist in the valley.

Abu Dujana:
Active in the valley since 2010
Category A++
Joined LeT at the age of 17
Originally from GB
Bounty of 15 Lakhs on his head
Had been the mastermind behind many fidayeen attacks in the valley.

Operation details:
Abu dujana was known to visit a woman in Pulwama.In his last 2 visits J&K police had noticed a similar pattern.
Police deployed its undercover men as soon as they received news of Abu Dujana's arrival in the Hakipora residential complex.
They waited and watched in silence till they received reinforcement.
Operation began at 4:30am in the morning and continued till 9:30am.

So far our forces have killed 102 terrorists this year which the HIGHEST number of kills in 7years,in this period (Jan-July). :tup:

Sources:

@ranjeet @nair @noksss @gslv mk3 @kaykay @Burhan Wani
Great hunt!! there some reports about total 3 freedom fighters got eliminated !!!

They are not terrorist but freedom fighter and giving their lives fighting with barbaric forces of evil.
Why cant you give freedom to people from these evil forces !!

These bozos should stop posing for cameras.
I am convinced these so called fighters are actually mentally retarded. Who else would be so dumb as to pose in public and their movements known to so many people!

The quality of these bozos has gone down. No fight left, they come and die, what a waste. Not even a challenge anymore.

Abu dujana was known to visit a woman in Pulwama
Aurat ka chakkar babubhai.. Aurat ka chakkar
As per reports coming in, the lady in question is Abu's wife
New Delhi: Lashkar terrorist Abu Dujana was killed on Tuesday+ reportedly as he sneaked into a house in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir, to meet his wife.

The fact that he went to meet his wife from time to time was known to Jammu & Kashmir police and having watched him on two earlier occasions, a certain pattern of timing and pre-arrival locational environment was noticed.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...d-let-man-abu-dujana/articleshow/59858616.cms

we get them between the eyes so that they see what's loding in their brain.
In fact your forces pissed in pants when they see freedom fighters but only kills them when they are visiting their families and sleeping.

sure , we are also sympathetic towards freedom fighters of balochistan and will help them get freedom from barbaric pakistanis very soon , inshallah
Try it and we will fry you with Nasr.

haha we are already doing it
You are trying and in process your monkey is now in our circus and soon you will get his body,
mean time kindly save some dry wood for cremation since it is a monsoon season.

Back
Top Bottom