What's new

TOP 5 Fighter Planes Under Development

I wish you could put the proverb right atleast. It is "Hath Kangan ko Arsi Kya..".

Regarding source of Article, I am sure Indians are found everywhere.. even there lives one in our President but no matter where it is found, an Idiot is recognized without an ID card.

lol, he might be speaking hindi:rofl:

Jani tumko to aik Thunder hi kafi hai :bunny: :cheesy:

We believe in doing and then revealing. You never knew if there was something by the name JFThunder in the world until it was ready. You guys better keep your fingers crossed! :smokin:

:rofl: Whole world know how much capable thunder is ...

You can prove it 6th generation in PDF but not in reality

Agar koi LCA and Thunder ke technical specification compare ki bat karta hai to Pakistani memebers kahte hai LCA is not in service so how can be compare with inducted aircraft .... just compare by your self ... you find our the reality :lol:

:rofl: Whole world know how much capable thunder is ...

You can prove it 6th generation in PDF but not in reality

Agar koi LCA and Thunder ke technical specification compare ki bat karta hai to Pakistani memebers kahte hai LCA is not in service so how can be compare with inducted aircraft .... just compare by your self ... you find our the reality :lol:

I agree with the bold part.

Regarding comparing specs, I don't count how many bones lie in your body, to me what matters the most is if you are able to even walk.

lol, he might be speaking hindi:rofl:

Most of our proverbs are shared ones between the two cultures.. some are taken from Urdu to Hindi and others are taken from Hindi into Urdu.. but ofcourse an Idiot doesn't need to understand something before spurring it. Try googling what he wrote, it doesn't exist even in hindi. :rofl: Such an Indian!

Jani tumko to aik Thunder hi kafi hai :bunny: :cheesy:

We believe in doing and then revealing. You never knew if there was something by the name JFThunder in the world until it was ready. You guys better keep your fingers crossed! :smokin:

U guyz did it ?

alright sir. as u say so !:rofl:

oy yaaar thander is new born baby in aviation industry.:pakistan:
or kuch he tim may wo bohat so ke wat laganay wala hay .
jst wait and watch.:cheers:
thunder storm is rising to rock the sky's:sniper:

oy yaaar thander is new born baby in aviation industry.:pakistan:
or kuch he tim may wo bohat so ke wat laganay wala hay .
jst wait and watch.:cheers:
thunder storm is rising to rock the sky's:sniper:

Wat lagane wala hai JF-17 thunder??? :D

haha INDIA ke be and .
bohat say asay jets hay un ke be. mig 29 ke to tangay kampnay lag gai hay pehilay he..agay agay dakho hota hay kya..... ;);)

A Russian aircraft industry source said the FC-1 is inferior to MiG-29 in performance, but sells for about $10 million, while the price of a MiG-29 is about $35 mln. MiG-29s are currently competing with FC-1s (JF-17 )
Mikhail Pogosyan, the head of the MiG and Sukhoi corporations, said the re-export of technologies must be approved by the original manufacturers to avoid unfair competition. The FC-1 Xiaolong :china:(Fierce Dragon) is a single-engine multi-role fighter aircraft developed jointly by China and Pakistan. It is designated as JF-17 Thunder by Pakistan.:pakistan:
In a recent letter, Mikhail Pogosyan, the general director of Sukhoi Design Bureau and Russian Aircraft Corp. (RAC) MiG, asked Russia’s Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) to block the Chernyshyov Machine-building Enterprise from delivering 100 RD-93 engines.

I know the thread says under development but I dont think any fighter jet can match F-22 A RAPTOR

sanabil-mirza-albums-picture-post-picture4106-f22-raptor-crash-topshot.jpg

mean, wat lagany wala hai india ke JF-17

and com out of F-22 raptor
chapter of raptor will be close soon.

The American Enterprise Institute (AEI) is a right wing Neocon think tank which was instrumental in getting the US in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
But the F-22 Raptor is today a political albatross.
The F-22 was scrapped after just 187 planes.
Each F-22 costs about $350 million much more than the $150 originally planned.

The American decision to cancel the F-22s was made in response to the lack of a stealth threat from China.
Last year the Pentagon decided to cut funding for the F-22—currently the most advanced fighter deployed in the world—partly on the grounds that China wouldn’t have many similar aircraft for at least 15 years.
But then Gen. He Weirong, deputy head of China’s Air Force, announced that Chinese versions of such jets were about to undergo test flights, and would be deployed in “eight or 10 years.”
The Defense Intelligence Agency now says it will take China “about 10 years” to deploy stealth fighters in “meaningful numbers.”

Chinies JXX, Indian AMCA, Japanese ATD-X and Korean TD-X are in same category, Until they come with a Prototype or TD, We can only presume/assume the things about them....

LAVI (aka J10) , LCA, JF17 and any such place can't join the league of "TOP 5/10 Fighter Planes Under Development"

Back
Top Bottom