What's new

TOP 5 Fighter Planes Under Development

Ignorants in the pack... I never Said IAF inducted it, neither did u ask.... All u asked for is Tejas In IAF colors and I provided :cheesy:
Are u stupid?flying in iaf colors means that aircraft has been inducted in iaf.:rofl:

i think MCA will be MIG 1.27 or a fighter jointly developed with France.

So do you have any proof for Jxx existence???

How can you put it with PakFa, F 35

And your last line fit for Jxx ........ Isnt it ???

here is official news from AVIC's website,it reported that SAC had produced all the craft equipments for the an important project ,which means it's very likey that the phototype of J16 will be finished in 2 years

Éò·É¹«Ë¾Ç©·¢×ܾ*ÀíÁîÈ«Á¦È·±£Íê³ÉijÏîÄ¿ÑÐÖÆÈÎÎñ_º½¿ÕÆóÒµ_Öйúº½¿ÕÐÂÎÅÍø

also chinese air force deputy commander said last year that CAC's J-20 would make the maiden flight very soon

New generation of fighter jets on horizon

Last edited:
na korean stealth aircraft sud be on the list, that what i was preferring earlier

No worries....Well even I too think of it. But till now anything concrete has not emerged about the scope of the project. The AFSQR has reached the research organizations for both the AMCA and the ATD-X. JXX is under TD phase and might soon fly. the rest two have already flown and we might see them being inducted in a few years. Perhaps that is why Aviationweek decided to drop the SEA stealth fighter. The RFI for engines of ATD-X has been sent.

no problem buddy your jet will remain on the list for another couple of decades, as TOP 5 Fighter Planes Under Development:rofl:

No problem ham log PakFa, FGFA and F35 se kam chala lenge but what about mighty JXX :lol:

No problem ham log PakFa, FGFA and F35 se kam chala lenge but what about mighty JXX :lol:

you dont need to stretch the list FGFA is the Indian version of PAKFA, which is gona come after 2018 and F35 is still not confirmed, so sit tight no stealth fighters for India in atleast next 8-10 years, anything can happen

J-15 Next-Gen Carrier-based Fighter
84.gif

If MCA is the list then why ain't my very own plan of building EMCA (Exceptional Medium Combat Aircraft) not listed? I know this post will be taken as troll but fact remains what you call MCA is not even proper in blue-prints and you are listing it with F-35, FAKFA and JXX.

This is reminding me of a story I read once in childhood that 4 prince were moving along riding on horses somewhere and a farmer joined them on his donkey so that somebody would ask "Ye Panch Shahzade kahen ja rahe hain" :rofl:

Who listed it? I think ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS is not Indian website
btw 2 cent from me Ankh ke andhe ko aarsi kya, Aur pade likhe ko Farsi Kya :rofl:

Who listed it? I think ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS is not Indian website
btw 2 cent from me Ankh ke andhe ko aarsi kya, Aur pade likhe ko Farsi Kya :rofl:

I wish you could put the proverb right atleast. It is "Hath Kangan ko Arsi Kya..".

Regarding source of Article, I am sure Indians are found everywhere.. even there lives one in our President but no matter where it is found, an Idiot is recognized without an ID card.

Last edited:

Jani tumko to aik Thunder hi kafi hai :bunny: :cheesy:

We believe in doing and then revealing. You never knew if there was something by the name JFThunder in the world until it was ready. You guys better keep your fingers crossed! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom