What's new

Top 10 Weathiest Nations of the World

Yup China, we have a few of both USD (100-450M ea) and RMB (150M~3B). USD funds are loosing steam as exit getting less favorable, we even have portfolio corps privatised after IPO. RMB getting easier as exit in China is becoming a popular option.

Come on just let me know, I am interested.

I was just reading this article the other day, rich chinese are spending big money, like never seen before. good for them.

if you reveal nationality, people start calling you disloyal to nation blah blah blah...but it's pakistani anyways.

i didn't receive the alert. sorry for being late.
i think any Chinese family living in tier 1 cities owns a few properties can be called a 'millionaire household'? it's quite common.

but owning is too easy. just get a mortgage. net assets have to be in the millions for you to be a millionaire household/individual etc. Some HNI definitions exclude value of the primary residence as well.

I was just reading this article the other day, rich chinese are spending big money, like never seen before. good for them.
if you reveal nationality, people start calling you disloyal to nation blah blah blah...but it's pakistani anyways.

I don't like the way they buy up over half of the stupid so-called-luxuries like LV or Gucci in Paris, auto taxes are high in China and people are buying Bentley like crazy, that's just irrational. But the true HNI's are relatively more low profile, their spendings are on less publicly visible things like yachts, private jest, overseas real estates, art collections, etc. This is probably influenced by non-mainland Chinese HNI's like Li Ka Shing (HK), Robert Kwok (Malaysia) and others in Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, etc., their private wealth may usually exceed their publicly traded assets.

You are Pakistani? Great! ... :pakistan:

on topic:
Global_millionaire_2861707a.jpg

the millionaire distribution of China:
chinese-millionaires-by-province.jpg

China_millionaires_630.jpg

:o:....Foshan?! now i'm surprised...

on topic:
Global_millionaire_2861707a.jpg

In 2014, 7 countries experiencing highest growth rates in millionaires while having low base are:
1) Indonesia
2) India
3) Nigeria
4) Brazil
5) Turkey
6) Mexico
7) Russia
BRINTIM to replace BRICS as fashionable term huh?

There are 3 countries that while having a lot of millionaires and still grow fast in 2014 are:
1) USA
2) China
3) UK

The 7 countries that already have a lot of millionaires like Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Germany, Switzerland, France and Italy are not growing fast in this regard. Further more, on Germany, France and Italy in particular, the depreciation of Euro will negatively impact the number of $ millionaires.

Last edited:
I don't like the way they buy up over half of the stupid so-called-luxuries like LV or Gucci in Paris, auto taxes are high in China and people are buying Bentley like crazy, that's just irrational. But the true HNI's are relatively more low profile, their spendings are on less publicly visible things like yachts, private jest, overseas real estates, art collections, etc. This is probably influenced by non-mainland Chinese HNI's like Li Ka Shing (HK), Robert Kwok (Malaysia) and others in Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, etc., their private wealth may usually exceed their publicly traded assets.

You are Pakistani? Great! ... :pakistan:

nothing wrong with that man...they worked hard/smart, now they party hard...

the passport sucks, I can't go anywhere..

Back
Top Bottom