What's new

Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I woke up this morning to find that the evil passengers on PIA flight PK-370 had rudely ejected one of country’s most beloved VIP politicians. My feelings are hurt because:

1. Every time you embarrass a politician, the army wins. Cant you see that the passengers are clearly in cahoots with the hidden hand of the boots? Did we just witness a soft coup?
  2. This thoughtless action further delayed the flight by 15 minutes, causing irreparable damage to our proud national carrier. We will never have a number one airline again.
  3. Rehman Malik earned the VIP status through a clear democratic mandate of the people. The greedy selfish passengers only want the VIP status for themselves.
  4. One of the passengers sounded like a molvi-type. This is a deal breaker for me
  5. Naya Pakistan is loud and rude. No thanks. I want purana Pakistan. The word “bastard” used to be reserved for the lower classes. Shame. Shame.
  6. While I support the passengers, this is clearly the wrong way to do it. The correct action is to write a polite letter to PIA and wait till 2018 to get a reply. Then you write another letter.
  7. Mr Malik was on his way to an important meeting with the Somali ambassador. Immature passengers have ruined Pakistan’s future in Mogadishu.
  8. I dont see a long term strategy here. The passengers acted in a haphazard and erratic manner. They should have started by writing a white paper on VIP culture before they opened their mouths.
  9. This was clearly the work of a few ring leaders. Only unanimous actions can be supported. Lady in seat 23C was clearly enjoying the delay, and her second cup of Sprite.
  10. Mob rule. Utter lawlessness. Qom ki adalat. Also mobile phone video shot is portrait mode. Hai hai!
  11. Bonus number 11. Total lack on consistency. First they want an apology. Then they throw him out.
Have you, or anyone you know, used an anti-dharna reason that does not fit into my top-11 list? Please share.

Yeah I want to add some points..

13: people chanting in the plane tabdeli aa nahi rahi, tabdeli aa gai hai.. huh, these people dont know democracy is the best revenge only.

14: It wasnt rehman malik at all. rehman malik has denied that it was him, it was some jealous neighbourers refusing another to sit in the same place... awanne log baat ka batangar bana dete hain..

16: social media is irresponsible, and these blogs and such websites should be banned. Talat Hussain has tweeted.

17: the pilot was smiling when one of the passengers said that Rehman Malik should apologize, how rude !!

18: pakistan mien asa hi hota aa raha hai, or hota rahe ga.. aik non-religious fatawah by a pessimist !

19: the roar in flight delay also shows that a PPP guy would walk away saving his honor, but a PMLN guy would just try him luck, and would get fully humiliated before quitting ! :D

Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights | I have too many tabs open in my browser

Last edited:
I woke up this morning to find that the evil passengers on PIA flight PK-370 had rudely ejected one of country’s most beloved VIP politicians. My feelings are hurt because:

1. Every time you embarrass a politician, the army wins. Cant you see that the passengers are clearly in cahoots with the hidden hand of the boots? Did we just witness a soft coup?
  2. This thoughtless action further delayed the flight by 15 minutes, causing irreparable damage to our proud national carrier. We will never have a number one airline again.
  3. Rehman Malik earned the VIP status through a clear democratic mandate of the people. The greedy selfish passengers only want the VIP status for themselves.
  4. One of the passengers sounded like a molvi-type. This is a deal breaker for me
  5. Naya Pakistan is loud and rude. No thanks. I want purana Pakistan. The word “bastard” used to be reserved for the lower classes. Shame. Shame.
  6. While I support the passengers, this is clearly the wrong way to do it. The correct action is to write a polite letter to PIA and wait till 2018 to get a reply. Then you write another letter.
  7. Mr Malik was on his way to an important meeting with the Somali ambassador. Immature passengers have ruined Pakistan’s future in Mogadishu.
  8. I dont see a long term strategy here. The passengers acted in a haphazard and erratic manner. They should have started by writing a white paper on VIP culture before they opened their mouths.
  9. This was clearly the work of a few ring leaders. Only unanimous actions can be supported. Lady in seat 23C was clearly enjoying the delay, and her second cup of Sprite.
  10. Mob rule. Utter lawlessness. Qom ki adalat. Also mobile phone video shot is portrait mode. Hai hai!
  11. Bonus number 11. Total lack on consistency. First they want an apology. Then they throw him out.
Have you, or anyone you know, used an anti-dharna reason that does not fit into my top-11 list? Please share.

Yeah I want to add some points..

13: people chanting in the plane tabdeli aa nahi rahi, tabdeli aa gai hai.. huh, these people dont know democracy is the best revenge only.

14: It wasnt rehman malik at all. rehman malik has denied that it was him, it was some jealous neighbourers refusing another to sit in the same place... awanne log baat ka batangar bana dete hain..

16: social media is irresponsible, and these blogs and such websites should be banned. Talat Hussain has tweeted.

17: the pilot was smiling when one of the passengers said that Rehman Malik should apologize, how rude !!

18: pakistan mien asa hi hota aa raha hai, or hota rahe ga.. aik non-religious fatawah by a pessimist !

Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights | I have too many tabs open in my browser

Kisi haal mein chain nahi!

555a9d5b4df2113782f0f79f0eacd8caf7cffea4d50ac45dd72d960783fffe90.jpg

1) Every time you embarrass a politician, the army wins. Cant you see that the passengers are clearly in cahoots with the hidden hand of the boots? Did we just witness a soft coup?

2) This thoughtless action further delayed the flight by 15 minutes, causing irreparable damage to our proud national carrier. We will never have a number one airline again.

3) Rehman Malik earned the VIP status through a clear democratic mandate of the people. The greedy selfish passengers only want the VIP status for themselves.

4) One of the passengers sounded like a molvi-type. This is a deal breaker for me​

5) Naya Pakistan is loud and rude. No thanks. I want purana Pakistan. The word “bastard” used to be reserved for the lower classes. Shame. Shame.

6) While I support the passengers, this is clearly the wrong way to do it. The correct action is to write a polite letter to PIA and wait till 2018 to get a reply. Then you write another letter.

7) Mr Malik was on his way to an important meeting with the Somali ambassador. Immature passengers have ruined Pakistan’s future in Mogadishu.

8) I dont see a long term strategy here. The passengers acted in a haphazard and erratic manner. They should have started by writing a white paper on VIP culture before they opened their mouths.

9) This was clearly the work of a few ring leaders. Only unanimous actions can be supported. Lady is seat 23C was clearly enjoying the delay, and her second cup of Sprite.

10) Mob rule. Utter lawlessness. Qom ki adalat. Also mobile phone video shot is portrait mode. Hai hai!​

11) Bonus number 11. Total lack on consistency. First they want an apology. They they throw him out.

Source: Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights | I have too many tabs open in my browser

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @Pakistani shaheens @Bratva @Crypto @Horus @airmarshal @Pakistanisage @AstanoshKhan @Pukhtoon @chauvunist @A.Rafay @Armstrong @HRK @Akheilos @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal. @Dr. Stranglove @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @graphican @Khalidr @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @nomi007 @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @Rashid Mahmood @Rafael @RescueRanger @SHAMK9 @TankMan @Zarvan @Spy Master @Saifkhan12 @Albatross @Oscar @Devil Soul @SBD-3 @cb4 @Fracker @Tameem @arushbhai @Sedqal @Aether @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz

Here are some more additions to the original 11 points:

12) The protesting man took a U-TURN. We can’t tolerate ppl who take u-turns, NO WAY!
(But we’re fine with murderers, looters, VIPs, fazlurehman and aamir liaqat)

13) Ye Rehman Malik, PIA aur Jamhooriat kay khilaf “Yahoodi lobby!” ki aik ghinaoni saazish thi...

14) Why the passengers waited for 2 hours and went violent when Rehman Malik was about to arrive? It was surely planned and the script was written by 3rd force..
:D

Redman Malik would not have dreamt of such a strong reaction not only from passengers but from the whole Pakistan now we know what IK means when he says tabdeeli aa nah rahi aa gay hai.
Now all of these so called vips will think ten times before delaying any flight.

1) Every time you embarrass a politician, the army wins. Cant you see that the passengers are clearly in cahoots with the hidden hand of the boots? Did we just witness a soft coup?

2) This thoughtless action further delayed the flight by 15 minutes, causing irreparable damage to our proud national carrier. We will never have a number one airline again.

3) Rehman Malik earned the VIP status through a clear democratic mandate of the people. The greedy selfish passengers only want the VIP status for themselves.

4) One of the passengers sounded like a molvi-type. This is a deal breaker for me​

5) Naya Pakistan is loud and rude. No thanks. I want purana Pakistan. The word “bastard” used to be reserved for the lower classes. Shame. Shame.

6) While I support the passengers, this is clearly the wrong way to do it. The correct action is to write a polite letter to PIA and wait till 2018 to get a reply. Then you write another letter.

7) Mr Malik was on his way to an important meeting with the Somali ambassador. Immature passengers have ruined Pakistan’s future in Mogadishu.

8) I dont see a long term strategy here. The passengers acted in a haphazard and erratic manner. They should have started by writing a white paper on VIP culture before they opened their mouths.

9) This was clearly the work of a few ring leaders. Only unanimous actions can be supported. Lady is seat 23C was clearly enjoying the delay, and her second cup of Sprite.

10) Mob rule. Utter lawlessness. Qom ki adalat. Also mobile phone video shot is portrait mode. Hai hai!​

11) Bonus number 11. Total lack on consistency. First they want an apology. They they throw him out.

Source: Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights | I have too many tabs open in my browser

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @Pakistani shaheens @Bratva @Crypto @Horus @airmarshal @Pakistanisage @AstanoshKhan @Pukhtoon @chauvunist @A.Rafay @Armstrong @HRK @Akheilos @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal. @Dr. Stranglove @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @graphican @Khalidr @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @nomi007 @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @Rashid Mahmood @Rafael @RescueRanger @SHAMK9 @TankMan @Zarvan @Spy Master @Saifkhan12 @Albatross @Oscar @Devil Soul @SBD-3 @cb4 @Fracker @Tameem @arushbhai @Sedqal @Aether @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz
Are you being sarcastic or serious?

View attachment 54169

this is the guy who is claiming credit for all the issue...

he looks like some retired serviceman.
Pictures should not be posted here. You might post them but you dont know what can happen to people even when they are innocent.

Jazzbot no.offence but u are seeming like same class as these xorrupt politions u have same mindset to slave the nation shame on u

Tudhe maro inko aur inke yarron ko

14) Why the passengers waited for 2 hours and went violent when Rehman Malik was about to arrive? It was surely planned and the script was written by 3rd force..

Yes, it was definitely scripted by army. Citizens of Pakistan would never act like this. They felt more like army/intelligence men. It's always those men who get sh*t done.

Jazzbot no.offence but u are seeming like same class as these xorrupt politions u have same mindset to slave the nation shame on u

Tudhe maro inko aur inke yarron ko

Are you being sarcastic or serious? :undecided:

Yes, it was definitely scripted by army. Citizens of Pakistan would never act like this. They felt more like army/intelligence men. It's always those men who get sh*t done.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom