What's new

Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights

@Oscar don't regret posting the video. There are bafoons who'd always be trolls.

If 10 people are toll, or 100,it don't matter, because hundreds of thousands stand with what the video depicted and millions stand against vip culture.

This posted by a random blog on Internet and poor take on satire. Making fun of someone who voices against system. Some just want clicks.

@Oscar don't regret posting the video. There are bafoons who'd always be trolls.

If 10 people are toll, or 100,it don't matter, because hundreds of thousands stand with what the video depicted and millions stand against vip culture.

This posted by a random blog on Internet and poor take on satire. Making fun of someone who voices against system. Some just want clicks.

This thread and the opening post is satire and funny. that is not the issue, the issue is the privacy of the passengers along with mistaken identities.

am I the only one who finds 'naya pakistan' bit too cheesy and over the top... :cheesy:
i mean it was good to hear during election but ..

Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights

I woke up this morning to find that the evil passengers on PIA flight PK-370 had rudely ejected one of country’s most beloved VIP politicians. My feelings are hurt because:

1) Every time you embarrass a politician, the army wins. Cant you see that the passengers are clearly in cahoots with the hidden hand of the boots? Did we just witness a soft coup?

2) This thoughtless action further delayed the flight by 15 minutes, causing irreparable damage to our proud national carrier. We will never have a number one airline again.

3) Rehman Malik earned the VIP status through a clear democratic mandate of the people. The greedy selfish passengers only want the VIP status for themselves.

4) One of the passengers sounded like a molvi-type. This is a deal breaker for me​

5) Naya Pakistan is loud and rude. No thanks. I want purana Pakistan. The word “bastard” used to be reserved for the lower classes. Shame. Shame.

6) While I support the passengers, this is clearly the wrong way to do it. The correct action is to write a polite letter to PIA and wait till 2018 to get a reply. Then you write another letter.

7) Mr Malik was on his way to an important meeting with the Somali ambassador. Immature passengers have ruined Pakistan’s future in Mogadishu.

8) I dont see a long term strategy here. The passengers acted in a haphazard and erratic manner. They should have started by writing a white paper on VIP culture before they opened their mouths.

9) This was clearly the work of a few ring leaders. Only unanimous actions can be supported. Lady is seat 23C was clearly enjoying the delay, and her second cup of Sprite.

10) Mob rule. Utter lawlessness. Qom ki adalat. Also mobile phone video shot is portrait mode. Hai hai!​

11) Bonus number 11. Total lack on consistency. First they want an apology. They they throw him out.

Have you, or anyone you know, used an anti-dharna reason that does not fit into my top-11 list? Please share.

Source: Top 10 reasons why I oppose Naya Pakistan on PIA flights | I have too many tabs open in my browser

Fro the same reason I oppose this new trend. I think the elite have the right to rule us and we the slave class have no right to offend them. It was just a matter of waiting, right? And that too in an air conditioned plane. Look at these thankless fools.

Various mouthpieces on the issue :chilli:

کی پرواز PK-370 کے مسافروں کی جہاز اغوا کرنے کی کوشش، عملے کو یرغمال بنا لیا گیا، مسافروں کا تعلق PTI سے ہے ---- جیو نیوز
۔
مسافروں کا مطالبہ درست تھا مگر طریقه کار غلط تھا سسٹم میں رہ کر مسائل حل ہونگے اس طرح سے اف لوڈ کرنے سے سسٹم اف لوڈ ہوسکتا ہے ---طلعت حسین
۔
مسافروں کی ساری باتیں صحیح تھیں مگر رحمان ملک کو جہاز سے اتارنے کا مطالبہ نا ہوتا تو میں مسافروں کے ساتھ ہوتا، مسافر ضد اور آنا کا شکار تھے، آئندہ سے میں PIA میں سفر نہیں کرونگا----جاوید چودھری
۔
مجھے پہلے ہی ڈر تھا کہ ایسا ہوگا، عمران خان نے کور کمیٹی میں سب کے سامنے کہا کہ عوام اب ظلم برداشت نہیں کریگی، عدالت مجھے بلاۓ میں حقائق بتاؤنگا-----جاوید ہاشمی
۔
ہم اف لوڈ ہونے والوں کے ساتھ ہیں اف لوڈ کرنے والوں کے ساتھ نہیں----پرویز رشید
۔
پارلیمنٹ رحمان ملک کے ساتھ ہے، حکومت اعلان کرے ہم PIA کی ہر فلائٹ لیٹ کرینگے اور دیکھتے ہیں کون ہمیں اف لوڈ کرتا ہے -----محمود خان اچکزئی
۔
کسی مسافر کو فلائٹ سے اف لوڈ کرنا مغربی کلچر ہے، ہم مغربی کلچر اس ملک میں نہیں آنے دینگے، فلائٹ کا لیٹ ہونا پاکستانی کلچر ہے مسافر ہمارے کلچر کو ختم کرنا چاہتے ہیں ----مولانا فضل الرحمن
۔
جمہوریت کے لئے ہم نے جیلیں کاٹی ہیں مٹھی بھر مسافروں کو جمہوریت ڈی ریل کرنے کی اجازت نہیں دینگے، عوامی نمایندے کو اف لوڈ کرنا جمہوریت اف لوڈ کرنے کے مترادف ہے ----خواجہ سعد رفیق
۔
ان مسافروں کے پیچھے کسی تیسری قوت کا ہاتھ ہے، ہم نے جمہوریت کے لئے قربانیاں دی ہیں، ایک فلائٹ اگر تاخیر کا شکار ہوگئی تو کیا ہوا اس ملک میں پورے پورے طیارے ہائی جیک کیے ہیں لوگوں نے، مگر ہم نے ہمیشہ جمہوریت کا ساتھ دیا ہے، PIA قومی ادارہ ہے عوامی نمایندے کو اف لوڈ کرنا اس ملک کے خلاف سازش ہے----خورشید شاہ
۔
الله کے فضل سے PIA ترقی کی راہ پر ڈال دی گئی ہے..چند مسافر اس ترقی کو روک نہیں سکیںگے، مسافروں کو چاہیے کہ سیلاب زدگان کی مدد کریں 18 کروڑ عوام کے مینڈیٹ کا احترام کریں ----نواز شریف
۔
عوام ہمارے ساتھ ہے PIA کے مسافروں کو قوم نے رد کردیا ہے، خان صاحب بتائیں کے PTI کے کارکنوں کو جہاز کےٹکٹ کس نے خرید کر دیے ---شہباز شریف
۔
PIA میں مسافروں نے شرپسندی کی انکے خلاف آرٹیکل 6 کے تحت مقدمہ درج ہوگا..کسی کو قنون ہاتھ میں لینے کی اجازت نہیں دی جائیگی --- رانا ثنا اللہ
۔
یہ سب ایک خاص سکرپٹ کے تحت کیا جا رہا ہے، جنہیں جمہوریت سے خطرہ ہے وہی اس کے پیچھے ہیں----خواجہ آصف
۔
بانیان پاکستان کی اولادوں کے ساتھ زیادتی ہو رہی ہے، مہاجر مسافر اگر رحمان ملک کو اف لوڈ کرتے تو انھیں غدار قرار دے دیا جاتا، محب وطن جرنیل اس سلسلے میں اپنا کردار ادا کرے---الطاف حسین
۔
رحمان ملک کو اف لوڈ کرنا 18 کروڑ عوام کا فیصلہ ہے---طاہر القادری
۔
آف لوڈ کر نہیں رہے اف لوڈ کرچکے ہیں ---عمران خان

Another u-turn by PTI. This rodad khan want lawless region... Stupid people . Imagine what other airlines are thinking about Pakistan and violent people.. They Even don't respect Minister , Future is very dark in Pakistan. Throw Imran Khan in Prison. He is responsible for unrest from 67 years... We need Leader like Nawaz sharif which have 2 helicopters,while his brother has own helicopter, then son of brother Hamza shahbaz has other helicopter. At-least they don't disturb people on roads, they travels on helicopter from government fuel for notice of high price within two kilometer mandi. Nation rejected Rodad khan in last election, so he should run in U.K & make empires , palaces like Nawaz sharif, his brothers & sons. Nation want to see metro bus project of 44 billion which original cost is 4 billion. This nation is giving sacrifices for the sharif family & their empires. What a Brave nation.. Who donates money like this? We love PMLN & PPPP. Both are future of Pakistan. We should not invest in Latest technology, because it creates unemployment.... Look the computer & its worth, One computer = 1000 people. 1000 people lost their job due to One machine. Just vote for Nawaz sharif, Do slavery, get your tiny share of corruption, at-least you will not become jobless.Look the levish life of supreme court judges. They will resolve your case within one day if you belongs to PMLN party.. Our Slogan "Together we grow" , Roshan Pakistan. Mashallah!

Oh bhai, your charsi, pro-Talib messiah and political party made up of kaaf league rejects had nothing to do with this. Stop trying to take credit for those decent, mostly middle-aged Karachiite passengers. Your party and the type of thinking it propagated had nothing to do with it. All your party has done is to teach 17 year olds to use swear words and curses in any sort of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom